Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-29-2020, 11:55 AM

186 posts, read 67,397 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
"Immanuel, a pediatrician and a religious minister, has a history of making bizarre claims about medical topics and other issues. She has often claimed that gynecological problems like cysts and endometriosis are in fact caused by people having sex in their dreams with demons and witches.

She alleges alien DNA is currently used in medical treatments, and that scientists are cooking up a vaccine to prevent people from being religious. And, despite appearing in Washington, D.C. to lobby Congress on Monday, she has said that the government is run in part not by humans but by “reptilians” and other aliens."

Trump wants us to take medical advice from this person. Who is the evil one?
Yes and where are those right-wing Christians who Trumpsplain continuously? Are they going to be willing to break their backs again with their clever gymnastics for Trump's latest stupid of supporting witchcraft? Is this the time they will hear him say, "I don’t care if you live or die, as long as I get re-elected".

Cause, plain and simple, this is what Trump's response has been to the pandemic: "I don’t care if you live or die, as long as I get re-elected."

Last edited by Fun Guy; 07-29-2020 at 12:05 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2020, 12:41 PM

8,505 posts, read 4,565,672 times
Only a complete idiot and moron would go by what a quack doctor like Immanuel says. Trump is one such idiot and moron. It is dangerous having someone like him the position of POTUS during such a time of crisis.

Old 07-29-2020, 12:41 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,384,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelassie View Post
This has nothing to do with Trump. The desperation is on the left.

Uhmmm...you do know he tweeted this, and posted it on facebook right? But in your world it has nothing to do with Trump. LOL. Man even you folks have bought into the "nothing is my fault" nonsense.

Old 07-29-2020, 01:11 PM

8,518 posts, read 3,759,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
No one is more hated than the man with big brass balls, who speaks the truth.
Word ... Obama is the man!!!

Old 07-29-2020, 01:20 PM

35,710 posts, read 21,076,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
They have such unhinged hatred of the bad orange man. That they rather see their fellow citizens die.

Just Sick!

https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/tori-53568290

Now it’s operation destroy Dr. Stella Immanuel reputation.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/stella...oxychloroquine
I pray people do not take you serious in any way, as it could be a danger to their health. Really-
If Twitter can cut Trump Jr's. stupid mis-information, I think you are worthy of the ignore list. Most other posters put something out worth a debate but - but you--snip.

Old 07-29-2020, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun Guy View Post
^^^OP would have you believe that it is rational America who is trying to destroy the country as opposed to the unhinged POTUS. I would argue that it is promoters of dangerous beliefs and conspiracy hocus-pocus that are just plain SICK!

The witch doctor testifies to the power of hydroxychloroquine to cure covid-19 and assures the public that masks are not important to fighting the pandemic. More than 10 million Americans heard her advice, thanks to another moronic tweet storm of the president’s, before Facebook took down her page.

In response, Stella Immanuel threatened to have Jesus unplug Facebook’s servers.

She also insists:
*alien DNA is a component of some therapeutic drugs and that government scientists are developing a vaccine to prevent religious faith.
* “spirit husbands” and “spirit wives” Incubus and Succubus once walked the Earth in physical form. After they drowned in Noah’s flood they carried on only in spiritual form. They visit humans in sexy dreams that really aren't dreams and are responsible for diseases of the female reproductive system, for male impotence, most financial troubles, marital discord and spiritual illness.

You can find these and other teachings of hers on YouTube or her strip-mall church's website (Fire Power Ministries)

The President of the United States should not, especially in the midst of a deadly pandemic, pass along medical advice that undermines public health officials. Hey you dupes and dopes, Trump says — here’s a video from a woman who believes in demon dream sex and my malaria drug in which my cronies and I invested heavily and have stockpiled for you at a special "groupie price". (You know, the one that has no proven effectiveness on COVID19 but will cause serious side effects) Don't forget Chuck Woolery also agrees with me and wait, wait, wait: the foremost expert on infectious disease, who graduated first in his Cornell Medical school class, has fake approval ratings

The only things SICK here are an unbalanced stupid con-man and his ignorant fools who push, promote and Trumpsplain every idiotic thing that rolls off his forked tongue or is banged out by his slimy claws. One doesn't need to speak in a foreign tongue to understand Trump's core message. As always it is: "I don’t care if you live or die, as long as I get re-elected."

The question that should be asked in the OP is: Why does Donald J. Trump want to see more Americans die?
Wow. Excellent post. That about sums it all up. The sycophants don't care if the drug works or doesn't work they just want to keep him in power at all costs. If Dr Demon Sperm was Obama's little sister they would be having a field day with this woman. Maybe this admin can try VETTING people.

Old 07-29-2020, 01:27 PM

24,012 posts, read 28,469,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun Guy View Post
^^^OP would have you believe that it is rational America who is trying to destroy the country as opposed to the unhinged POTUS. I would argue that it is promoters of dangerous beliefs and conspiracy hocus-pocus that are just plain SICK!

The witch doctor testifies to the power of hydroxychloroquine to cure covid-19 and assures the public that masks are not important to fighting the pandemic. More than 10 million Americans heard her advice, thanks to another moronic tweet storm of the president’s, before Facebook took down her page.

In response, Stella Immanuel threatened to have Jesus unplug Facebook’s servers.

She also insists:
*alien DNA is a component of some therapeutic drugs and that government scientists are developing a vaccine to prevent religious faith.
* “spirit husbands” and “spirit wives” Incubus and Succubus once walked the Earth in physical form. After they drowned in Noah’s flood they carried on only in spiritual form. They visit humans in sexy dreams that really aren't dreams and are responsible for diseases of the female reproductive system, for male impotence, most financial troubles, marital discord and spiritual illness.

You can find these and other teachings of hers on YouTube or her strip-mall church's website (Fire Power Ministries)

The President of the United States should not, especially in the midst of a deadly pandemic, pass along medical advice that undermines public health officials. Hey you dupes and dopes, Trump says — here’s a video from a woman who believes in demon dream sex and my malaria drug in which my cronies and I invested heavily and have stockpiled for you at a special "groupie price". (You know, the one that has no proven effectiveness on COVID19 but will cause serious side effects) Don't forget Chuck Woolery also agrees with me and wait, wait, wait: the foremost expert on infectious disease, who graduated first in his Cornell Medical school class, has fake approval ratings

The only things SICK here are an unbalanced stupid con-man and his ignorant fools who push, promote and Trumpsplain every idiotic thing that rolls off his forked tongue or is banged out by his slimy claws. One doesn't need to speak in a foreign tongue to understand Trump's core message. As always it is: "I don’t care if you live or die, as long as I get re-elected."

The question that should be asked in the OP is: Why does Donald J. Trump want to see more Americans die?
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfriqueNY View Post
Wow. Excellent post. That about sums it all up. The sycophants don't care if the drug works or doesn't work they just want to keep him in power at all costs. If Dr Demon Sperm was Obama's little sister they would be having a field day with this woman. Maybe this admin can try VETTING people.
Yep to both of these. The only people left on the "Trump Train" are those who don't care about the country as long as their personal taxes are continually lowered and warm body with an R after their name is in office; or Roe v Wade and/or gay marriage is overturned at any cost; or those who are just bat**** crazy. Take your pick.

Last edited by maciesmom; 07-29-2020 at 01:46 PM..

Old 07-29-2020, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maciesmom View Post
Yep to both of these. The only people left on the "Trump Train" are those who don't care about the country as long as their personal taxes are continually lowered and warm body with an R after their name is in office; or Roe v Wade or gay marriage is overturned and those who are just bat**** crazy. Take your pick.
The crazy part is that I don't even think they really care about any issues at all. They just love Trump's personality and want him to be their leader for life. It's weird. Absolute loyalty. An African Witch Doctor is now their savior ? Really??? I

Old 07-29-2020, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by atltechdude View Post
The GOP simply refuses to accept science. They are the proud anti-science and anti-intellectual party.

They don’t accept the science of climate change.

They don’t accept the science of evolution (which includes geology, genetics, etc).

It’s not really surprising they don’t accept the science on HCQ.
They believe whatever Fox news tells them to believe. If Trump was pro life they would be pro life. If Trump drinks the bleach they drink the bleach. If Trump touts the benifits of demon sperm they would do the same. Simple as that

Old 07-29-2020, 02:19 PM

16,282 posts, read 10,424,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMS02760 View Post
Only a complete idiot and moron would go by what a quack doctor like Immanuel says. Trump is one such idiot and moron. It is dangerous having someone like him the position of POTUS during such a time of crisis.

The fact that this has gone on for 20 pages is very telling isn't it about a certain segment of our population?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies