Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2020, 11:55 AM

3,730 posts, read 1,767,504 times

Advertisements

They have such unhinged hatred of the bad orange man. That they rather see their fellow citizens die.

Just Sick!

Quote:

Dr Stella Immanuel Covid hydroxychloroquine video: Facebook remove viral post of doctor wey say she use di drug to treat over 300 coronavirus patients for US

https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/tori-53568290

Now it’s operation destroy Dr. Stella Immanuel reputation.

Quote:

Trump’s New Favorite COVID Doctor Believes in Alien DNA, Demon Sperm, and Hydroxychloroquine
https://www.thedailybeast.com/stella...oxychloroquine
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2020, 11:59 AM

6,218 posts, read 7,732,114 times
Evil.

It goes without saying.

CN

Old 07-28-2020, 12:54 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,908,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
They have such unhinged hatred of the bad orange man. That they rather see their fellow citizens die.

Just Sick!

https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/tori-53568290

Now it’s operation destroy Dr. Stella Immanuel reputation.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/stella...oxychloroquine
The BBC source was riddled with typos. Unless the FDA changes course, I dont buy HCQ as a treatment. Listen to the science.

Old 07-28-2020, 12:57 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 9 days ago)

35,635 posts, read 17,982,736 times
And you think doctors in hospitals over run with COVID patients are withholding medication that they know will help their patients, just so Trump might look bad?

On what planet.

Old 07-28-2020, 12:57 PM

20,462 posts, read 12,387,859 times
Evil. absolutely. anyone suppressing speech they don't like the way the left is doing is evil. period.

beyond that HQC is a proven drug with an 85+ YEAR history. the literature is CLEAR. it is safe. it is effective. it is a very good option and many doctors are using it to great effect.

what the left is doing is KILLIING ACTUAL PEOPLE.

Old 07-28-2020, 12:59 PM

20,462 posts, read 12,387,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
And you think doctors in hospitals over run with COVID patients are withholding medication that they know will help their patients, just so Trump might look bad?

On what planet.
i think that doctors have stated that they are being pressured NOT to give HCQ to patents. that leads mildly sick people getting really sick and ending up in the hospital. Once they are in the hospital it is too late.

what is sad is you don't even know that.

Old 07-28-2020, 01:11 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 9 days ago)

35,635 posts, read 17,982,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
i think that doctors have stated that they are being pressured NOT to give HCQ to patents. that leads mildly sick people getting really sick and ending up in the hospital. Once they are in the hospital it is too late.

what is sad is you don't even know that.
I think I'll take the findings of the Health and Human Services department, who found averse heart health reactions with HCQ over people who are shouting "everyone's just tryna hurt Trump and they're all lying and killing people just to tryan hurt Trump".

Interesting, this connection with heart health problems, and the thread on this forum that notes most COVID patients who recover have heart damage.

I believe it. And it seems that this drug appears to make the damaging affects of COVID on the human heart worse.

https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugs...0_Redacted.pdf

Old 07-28-2020, 01:15 PM

11,404 posts, read 4,088,583 times
Trump supporters can create as many fake news threads as they want to about the Deep State and dems trying to undermine Trump.

But the fact remains that Trump dropped the ball big time with his pandemic response, and to this day there is no clear direction from the federal gov't. Trump says schools need to open on time, yet he has provided no plan whatsoever about how to keep children safe.

Sorry, Trump voters. But Trump, who was looking at a pretty good shot of being reelected pre-corona, is now almost certainly going to lose. With the coronavirus being the first real crisis he's had to deal with, he's failed miserably.

Old 07-28-2020, 01:19 PM

11,270 posts, read 11,032,046 times
Many on the left would trade a loved one's life if it meant ousting Trump in November. There is no limit to their mental illness.

Old 07-28-2020, 01:23 PM

45,582 posts, read 27,203,264 times
The truth bomb that was put out there by the doctors is that elite liberals are using HCQ while telling others to NOT use HCQ.

In case the video is remove, here's another link.

DR. STELLA IMMANUEL | THERE IS A CURE FOR COVID... HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE

Entire conference - 45 min video
DOCTOR'S ARE NOW MAKING THEMSELVES THE NEWS SO TO BATTLE THE MSM FAKE NEWS AND DS

Last edited by DRob4JC; 07-28-2020 at 01:44 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies