Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-29-2020, 02:21 PM

24,012 posts, read 28,458,432 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfriqueNY View Post
The crazy part is that I don't even think they really care about any issues at all. They just love Trump's personality and want him to be their leader for life. It's weird. Absolute loyalty. An African Witch Doctor is now their savior ? Really??? I
Yeah, those (the "Duck Dynasty" crowd) fall under bat**** crazy in my book - where "trolling the libs" is the main requirement for presidency. Several of them actjve here on CD.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2020, 02:21 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,456,856 times
I honestly Believe The Left And the Main Street Media is not only corrupt but Evil Suppressing Truth hydroxychloroquine

More fantasizing from Trumpieland. That's what they do.

It reminds me of all the desperate people going to Mexico for apricot pit injections back in the day. False hopes ... a pity. If people really want to believe in something, they will believe in it regardless of the evidence.

Old 07-29-2020, 02:23 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,865,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maciesmom View Post
Yeah, those (the "Duck Dynasty" crowd) fall under bat**** crazy in my book - where "trolling the libs" is the main requirement for presidency.
The main requirement is writing checks with the mouth. The President before Trump did it and the one before him did too. Quit voting for those people.

Old 07-29-2020, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hesychios View Post
i honestly believe the left and the main street media is not only corrupt but evil suppressing truth hydroxychloroquine

more fantasizing from trumpieland. That's what they do.
bsc - if I believed in the "ignore" function, a good portion of this forum would be not visible.

Old 07-29-2020, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
The main requirement is writing checks with the mouth. The President before Trump did it and the one before him did too. Quit voting for those people.
Trump did it too. Campaign promises are one thing, unfettered narcissistic loonies are quite another.

Last edited by maciesmom; 07-29-2020 at 02:47 PM..

Old 07-29-2020, 02:34 PM

8,518 posts, read 3,756,269 times
Sniffles. Democratic hoax. Kung Flu. China Virus. Gone like magic. Poof. Well. Now we have the cure . Hydroxy , eye of newt ,a dash of Lysol and just a pinch of demon sperm. Trump only hires the best people. Fire Fauci and replace him with Dr Witch. Maybe he can get the black vote.

Old 07-29-2020, 02:45 PM

186 posts, read 67,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelassie View Post
This has nothing to do with Trump. The desperation is on the left.
You are grossly mistaken. It has everything to do with Donald J. Trump.

Trump tweeted. Trump touted. Trump tramped on truth.

Trump, again yesterday, promoted hydroxychloroquine as a treatment for COVID-19 and then criticized the real expert in our country. At the WH podium, Trump defended the video of a group of doctors promoting the use of the drug that his own administration has discredited, and one, which most experts as well, have warned America of its dangers. You know, a debunked dangerous drug. This hocus pocus doc does not believe in masks either she says, yet you see her wearing one on her church's website.

“I think they’re very respected doctors,” Trump said, adding they believed in the drug. “There was a woman who was spectacular in her statements about it.” “I thought she was very impressive,” Trump said

The doctors were paid to be at an event organized by Tea Party Patriots Action, a dark money group that has helped fund a pro-Trump political action committee. The spectacular woman, Stella Immanuel, preaches (from her strip mall church) extreme conspiracy theories distrustful of modern science.

Trump promoted dangerous information from a witch doctor at the same time he tweeted attacks on the credibility of Dr. Fauci, the nation's---if not the world's---foremost expert on infectious disease, and who graduated first in his class from Cornell Medical School.

When the President of the United States, as the virus rapidly spreads in our nation, tweets and talks and touts misinformation on subjects that are a matter of public safety and economic health ( ones he has been correctly advised on by some of the nation’s leading health experts) I want to know why and it is my business and it has everything to do with TRUMP. Why? Why is Trump back to promoting conspiracy theories in a pandemic? Why does Trump want to see more Americans die?

MAGA-Morons Are Governing America

Last edited by Fun Guy; 07-29-2020 at 03:10 PM..

Old 07-29-2020, 04:29 PM

15,074 posts, read 10,101,447 times
Note.. her speciality is family and pediatrics.

So she may believe what she is saying based on her personal observations.... observations that may be mostly children. We know that children is the age group that is least impacted.

The point is that unless she conducted an actual study, no doctor that I would respect would make such a solid claim.

Old 07-29-2020, 04:31 PM

38,642 posts, read 26,378,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
The BBC source was riddled with typos. Unless the FDA changes course, I dont buy HCQ as a treatment. Listen to the science.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bertwrench View Post
You mean listen to "the science of the Left". If Trump or someone on his team said it, it must be wrong? We can google right now and find real doctors and real researchers who say it IS WORKING. The arrogance the left shows knows no bounds. Do you not realize, you could be costing lives? STOP politicizing it. It may be helpful and it may not be, but don't throw it in the trash just because Trump said it. And you are the ones who say conservatives are dividing the nation. Take a look in the mirror!
Like this study?

https://www.henryford.com/news/2020/...reatment-study

No word yet on the religious inclinations of the researchers.

Old 07-29-2020, 04:53 PM

38,642 posts, read 26,378,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
I think I'll take the findings of the Health and Human Services department, who found averse heart health reactions with HCQ over people who are shouting "everyone's just tryna hurt Trump and they're all lying and killing people just to tryan hurt Trump".

Interesting, this connection with heart health problems, and the thread on this forum that notes most COVID patients who recover have heart damage.

I believe it. And it seems that this drug appears to make the damaging affects of COVID on the human heart worse.

https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugs...0_Redacted.pdf

Is this the only drug with side-effects?

The Henry Ford Health System found the drugs saved lives when prescribed early.

They are now doing a follow-up study to determine if the drug(s) should be used by covid-negative high-risk individuals to mitigate the effects of Covid-19 or prevent infection.

Henry Ford Health System is currently also involved in a prophylactic hydroxychloroquine study: “Will Hydroxychloroquine Impede or Prevent COVID-19,”

https://www.henryford.com/news/2020/...reatment-study

https://www.henryford.com/whip-covid-19
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies