Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2020, 03:17 PM

3,307 posts, read 1,219,145 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
Sure, it's the media in the U.S. that is so all powerful they can just get all those other countries media, doctors and scientists, not to mention the leadership in all those other countries, to just go along with them?

You people have to understand that in spite of what you've been told and have believed all your lives, you ain't the center of the universe!
Wtf are you talking about? Who says they are the center of the universe? Who is saying that? I want to hear people speak, especially if it is about information that can help doctors and people. Why the rush to take it down? Why not bring countering arguments to the topic at hand, instead of trying to attack the doctor’s character?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2020, 03:21 PM

3,307 posts, read 1,219,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Follow who you think is right---politically. That is the point right?

Doctor retweeted by Trump has warned of alien DNA, sex with demons.

The group calls itself “America’s Frontline Doctors,” and in the video Immanuel argues that “you don’t need masks” to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
But Immanuel, who is a licensed physician in Texas, according to the Texas Medical Board, has previously claimed on YouTube and in articles on her website that gynecological problems, such as endometriosis, cysts and infertility, are caused by individuals having sex with demons and witches in their dreams... she claimed that researchers are currently working on a vaccine to prevent individuals from being religious.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...n-dna-sex-with
This has nothing to do with my politics. This is about hearing information that may help doctors effectively treat people. Now, is there something that disputes the arguments at hand? I would be willing to hear that. I know many people who are skeptical of big pharma and suppression of treatments and cures who are as left wing as it gets and can’t stand Trump. Don’t make this about politics.

Old 07-28-2020, 03:23 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 29 days ago)

27,647 posts, read 16,138,284 times
Hydroxychloroquine would be my drug of choice if i were in that spot.

Old 07-28-2020, 03:40 PM

45,582 posts, read 27,196,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Follow who you think is right---politically. That is the point right?

Doctor retweeted by Trump has warned of alien DNA, sex with demons.

The group calls itself “America’s Frontline Doctors,” and in the video Immanuel argues that “you don’t need masks” to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
But Immanuel, who is a licensed physician in Texas, according to the Texas Medical Board, has previously claimed on YouTube and in articles on her website that gynecological problems, such as endometriosis, cysts and infertility, are caused by individuals having sex with demons and witches in their dreams... she claimed that researchers are currently working on a vaccine to prevent individuals from being religious.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...n-dna-sex-with
Post #10 - numerous doctors spoke... Dr. Immanuel got the most attention - probably because she is a black female.

She's licensed. She's an expert. Now people want to judge the experts. What experts were used by Big Social Media to determine her comments were worthy to be banned?

Old 07-28-2020, 03:55 PM

25,738 posts, read 12,824,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Hydroxychloroquine would be my drug of choice if i were in that spot.
If I was diagnosed w/ C-19, was in the early phases of it, I too would want HCQ + Zpak + Zinc, but only after I received a baseline EKG, and then another 12 hours after starting the regimen, and 1 every day thereafter to insure no heartbeat irregularities were occurring.

If I were in the later phases, I'd want Remdesivir.

If I could get legal HCQ perscribed by a Doctor, w/ daily EKG's, I'd be taking HCQ daily as a prophylaxis.

Old 07-28-2020, 04:23 PM

1,768 posts, read 568,078 times
I thought the virus was no big deal, just a flu, the numbers are lies, and you only die if you’re super old or have underlying conditions so why is there a need for a cure in the first place?

Old 07-28-2020, 04:32 PM

9,701 posts, read 5,113,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Post #10 - numerous doctors spoke... Dr. Immanuel got the most attention - probably because she is a black female.

She's licensed. She's an expert. Now people want to judge the experts. What experts were used by Big Social Media to determine her comments were worthy to be banned?
So you also believe that ailments are caused by having sex with demons?

Old 07-28-2020, 05:21 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,903,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
Lol... I thought so too. It's written in Pidgin English.

So you're taking medical advice from someone who thinks lizard people are real, over the advice of a guy who... underestimated how effective face masks are?
Could be. It looks rather busch league to post a serious article like that and to be linked.

So she is the reason demon sperm was trending? What a joke. And yet Trump thought this true. This is the reason our response to Covid-19 is so bad, we are listening to pseudo science and not real scientists and doctors.

Old 07-28-2020, 05:25 PM

13,900 posts, read 9,773,129 times
Here’s the truth, hydroxychloroquine doesn’t cure or treat covid.

Old 07-28-2020, 05:26 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,758,329 times
Facebook is a Liberal cesspool and they remove anything that tells the truth about their pathetic Democratic party.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies