Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2020, 06:03 PM

17,804 posts, read 13,708,449 times

Advertisements

Quote:
the ultimate authority on Biden’s brain: the neurosurgeon who popped his skull open, examined it, and operated following his two aneurysms in 1988. “He is every bit as sharp as he was 31 years ago. I haven’t seen any change,” said Dr. Neal Kassell, now teaching neurosurgery at the University of Virginia. “I can tell you with absolute certainty that he had no brain damage, either from the hemorrhage or from the operations that he had. There was no damage whatsoever.”
I guess Hawkeye and Torn 2 can take it up with Biden's neurosurgeon.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2020, 06:06 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,886,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
He is 'so forward looking' to debating Trump.
Great a debate between the village idiot and the village liar. Keep in mind the mileage idiot likes to lie as well.

Write in vote is my only option.

Old 08-05-2020, 06:09 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,030,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
No one has ever questioned either my husband or my cognitive abilities, my husband is still a practicing attorney and am still an active adjunct professor. Neither of us have had strokes or suspected strokes. Neither of us have engaged in outbursts. Per my primary physician’s protocol and Medicare recommendations, both of us had base line cognitive testing at 65, which has been repeated every year or two, and after 75 will be given every year. So have most of our other retired friends and relatives.

Please, just stop with this nonsense. If your physician is not administering cognitive testing for you they are being negligent. The most important indicator of dementia is the inability to perform at the same previous level on the cognitive testing, not your actual performance. Not getting a baseline can result in falsely misinterpreting cognitive loss in a person with lower intellect and delay in finding cognitive loss in a high IQ person.
I don't know any 65 year old that has had the test. Wonder how much money your doctor gets for it?

Old 08-05-2020, 06:23 PM

24,644 posts, read 9,468,698 times
This country is in big trouble folks.

Old 08-05-2020, 07:21 PM

18,460 posts, read 8,287,342 times
Quote:
the ultimate authority on Biden’s brain: the neurosurgeon who popped his skull open, examined it, and operated following his two aneurysms in 1988. “He is every bit as sharp as he was 31 years ago. I haven’t seen any change,” said Dr. Neal Kassell, now teaching neurosurgery at the University of Virginia. “I can tell you with absolute certainty that he had no brain damage, either from the hemorrhage or from the operations that he had. There was no damage whatsoever.”
... the neurosurgeon just said Biden is just as loopy as he always was....31 years ago

when he lied, plagiarized other people's work, and claimed he did things he didn't do

Old 08-05-2020, 08:16 PM

20,126 posts, read 16,170,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
I don't know any 65 year old that has had the test. Wonder how much money your doctor gets for it?
It’s covered as part of the Medicare “Annual Wellness Exam”, and was one of the covered preventative tests added by the Affordable Care Act.

Old 08-05-2020, 08:19 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,542,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nell Plotts View Post
The only reason for a psycharatric or health care provider to administer a cognitive test is when the patient's status is in question. Usually after a stroke or outburst. Biden hasn't exhibited the conditions where a cognitive test is indicated.
Exactly!

Old 08-05-2020, 08:24 PM

37,982 posts, read 22,167,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
all of this in just one short interview....one more “C’mon man” and I'm out of here

“No, I haven’t taken a test! Why the hell would I take a test? C’mon, man!”

“That’s like saying you, before you got in this program, if you take a test where you’re taking cocaine or not, what do you think? Huh? Are you a junkie?”

“I’m so forward looking to have an opportunity to sit with the president — or stand with the president — in debates,”

“I am very willing to let the American people judge my physical, mental fil–my physical as well as my mental fil–fitness,”

https://twitter.com/CBSThisMorning/s...95280721182721
That's what happens when you lie, you forget you spoke that particular.

Old 08-05-2020, 08:27 PM

15,534 posts, read 10,510,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
all of this in just one short interview....one more “C’mon man” and I'm out of here

“No, I haven’t taken a test! Why the hell would I take a test? C’mon, man!”

“That’s like saying you, before you got in this program, if you take a test where you’re taking cocaine or not, what do you think? Huh? Are you a junkie?”

“I’m so forward looking to have an opportunity to sit with the president — or stand with the president — in debates,”

“I am very willing to let the American people judge my physical, mental fil–my physical as well as my mental fil–fitness,”

https://twitter.com/CBSThisMorning/s...95280721182721

bawhahaha

Old 08-05-2020, 08:27 PM

37,982 posts, read 22,167,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nell Plotts View Post
The only reason for a psycharatric or health care provider to administer a cognitive test is when the patient's status is in question. Usually after a stroke or outburst. Biden hasn't exhibited the conditions where a cognitive test is indicated.
What?? You mean Joe "You know the thing" O'Biden who said we should check him out, cuz he's "running for the US Senate," and if we don't like what we are seeing "then vote for the other Biden?" That O'Biden????
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies