Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2020, 09:25 PM

32,068 posts, read 15,055,077 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbythegreat View Post
Everyone said it before your DNC matters commanded you to pretend you can't see it.

Let me guess, you think Julián Castro is a Republican.

You lose credibility by pretending you can't see it. Just admit that you don't care because you know he'll be nothing more than a puppet who won't be allowed to decide anything on his own and will step down well before any term was up.
Sorry, Biden wasn't diagnosed with anything and you are not his doctor. So you lose credibility by your assumption. What we do know is that Trump is a constant liar. And that can be proven. I want my country back. I'm tired of this reality show Trump is running. He treats our country like he was still on the Apprentice. You're fired if you he doesn't like you or not sucking up to him. Everything is all about him. He loves the dictators and has alienated our allies. He has disgraced so many great Americans to build himself up. If you can't see then I feel really sorry for you. Anyone would be better then Trump.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2020, 09:29 PM

8,957 posts, read 2,556,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Anyone would be better then Trump.
Which is you admitting you have no credibility. Thank you, we're done here.

The whole "Biden is fine because orange man bad" rhetoric comes off as fairly weak.

Old 08-05-2020, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Which is you admitting you have no credibility. Thank you, we're done here.

The whole "Biden is fine because orange man bad" rhetoric comes off as fairly weak.
I'm telling you how it is. If you can't handle it then I'm sorry.

Old 08-05-2020, 09:55 PM

Quote:
I'm telling you how it is. If you can't handle it then I'm sorry.
"How it is" in the mind of someone suffering from TDS isn't terribly valuable. It's similar to how a Klansman feels about George Floyd.... no one cares because it's obviously coming from a pathologically biased person.

Everyone admitted to Biden's obvious cognitive decline before the DNC ordered their minions to pretend they couldn't see it. Sorry killer, it hasn't been long enough ago for you to effectively lie about it.

Old 08-05-2020, 09:59 PM

Quote:
"How it is" in the mind of someone suffering from TDS isn't terribly valuable. It's similar to how a Klansman feels about George Floyd.... no one cares because it's obviously coming from a pathologically biased person.

Everyone admitted to Biden's obvious cognitive decline before the DNC ordered their minions to pretend they couldn't see it. Sorry killer, it hasn't been long enough ago for you to effectively lie about it.
This TDS thing is what you seem to have. It's a made up thing.

Old 08-05-2020, 10:01 PM

24,404 posts, read 23,061,247 times
As long as Creepy Joe doesn't start wearing a trench coat and flashes women and children, he still has a few marbles left rolling around upstairs.
Uhhh...he hasn't flashed anyone yet, has he?

Old 08-05-2020, 10:03 PM

23,548 posts, read 12,517,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Variable View Post
Biden is following precedence of the other prior presidential candidates which also didn't take a cognitive test, other than Trump.

Hmmm, why is Trump the only president to ever take a cognitive test. Doctors saw something wrong with Trump and ordered the tests. Trump said the test was hard. Obviously Trump has mental decline.

Trump is also the only president to never release his tax returns. Rouge president. Doesn't mean every candidate follows his pattern though. Voters decide.
The only one? That you know of? You do know he's older than the others, don't you.

At least Trump probably knows how to spell rogue.

Old 08-05-2020, 10:09 PM

9,049 posts, read 3,522,242 times
Quote:
This Biden dementia is not working. But I'd rather have a man of compassion leading our country rather than a pathological liar.
I agree with you that Trump has a problem with the truth. But if that is disqualifying in your view, then poor Joe is gone too. His lying is stuff of legend. Heck its why he failed last time running.

Old 08-05-2020, 10:49 PM

Quote:
This TDS thing is what you seem to have. It's a made up thing.
Lol, when you are evidence of it, screeching "fake news" isn't that convincing.

Old 08-06-2020, 03:03 AM

38,644 posts, read 26,374,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nell Plotts View Post
The only reason for a psycharatric or health care provider to administer a cognitive test is when the patient's status is in question. Usually after a stroke or outburst. Biden hasn't exhibited the conditions where a cognitive test is indicated.

"Outburst"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FsxA5qjUjs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQuHa9DRz20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bccEJJS56-w
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies