Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-06-2020, 12:33 PM

5,117 posts, read 2,164,301 times

Advertisements

I think the Dems selected Biden on purpose. He's a harmless puppet and that's the role that the liberals want. I don't think for a second that Pelosi wants to relinquish power. She'll be the head of the liberal group tank which includes the likes of Schumer, Feinstein, Newsome and ilk. Vast majority of the shots will be called thru them and funneled thru Biden.

He's a talking head and that's really about it. Now the issue is.....can he even talk?

Wouldn't be a bit surprised, if he's elected and that's a BIG IF, the dems will use Covid as an excuse to limit Bidens appearances and speeches. That or they'll deem him unfit to perform the duties of POTUS in which case the Veep takes over.

Old 08-06-2020, 12:43 PM

4,483 posts, read 5,332,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pete98146 View Post
I think the Dems selected Biden on purpose. He's a harmless puppet and that's the role that the liberals want. I don't think for a second that Pelosi wants to relinquish power. She'll be the head of the liberal group tank which includes the likes of Schumer, Feinstein, Newsome and ilk. Vast majority of the shots will be called thru them and funneled thru Biden.

He's a talking head and that's really about it. Now the issue is.....can he even talk?

Wouldn't be a bit surprised, if he's elected and that's a BIG IF, the dems will use Covid as an excuse to limit Bidens appearances and speeches. That or they'll deem him unfit to perform the duties of POTUS in which case the Veep takes over.
He did react angrily when a black reporter asked him about his cognitive abilities and also said that unlike the African American community, the Latino community is "incredibly diverse" (I guess Joe thinks blacks are all the same, never mind if they're born Americans or immigrants from Haiti or Jamaica or Barbados or Nigeria, whether they're blue or white collar, college-educated or not.... LOLOLOL)

Old 08-06-2020, 01:26 PM

8,168 posts, read 3,129,341 times
Biden was just asked about cognitive abilities recently. This is what he had to say:

Quote:
"No, I haven't taken a test. Why the hell would I take a test? Come on, man. That's like saying you, before you got on this program, you take a test where you're taking cocaine or not. What do you think? Huh? Are you a junkie?" Biden told Barnett, who is Black.
That's one piece of video you most likely won't see on CNN.

Old 08-06-2020, 01:41 PM

3,971 posts, read 4,041,647 times
That’s just too weird.

Old 08-06-2020, 01:54 PM

45,425 posts, read 60,608,674 times
Like I said earlier, if some of you continue to criticize him he's gonna take your ass outside.

Old 08-06-2020, 01:57 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,760,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by North Beach Person View Post
Anyone who thinks Biden is cognitively impaired is a lying, dog-faced pony soldier and needs to have their ass taken outside.
You mean there are a lot of lying corn pops?

Old 08-06-2020, 01:58 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,215,209 times
Most people Biden’s age are cognitively impaired to some degree. Everyone can’t be Noam Chomsky who is sharper than ever in his 90’s.

The issue for me is what’s the difference if Biden IS cognitively impaired when you look at what we have in the White House now? Trump couldn’t even drink a glass of water without struggle. Had to use two hands. And he couldn’t even pronounce “Yosemite” the other day. Jesus Christ...”Yose-MIGHT?” WTH is that?

I mean, gimme a break here.

Old 08-06-2020, 01:59 PM

1,041 posts, read 300,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Most people Biden’s age are cognitively impaired to some degree. Everyone can’t be Noam Chomsky who is sharper than ever in his 90’s.

The issue for me is what’s the difference if Biden IS cognitively impaired when you look at what we have in the White House now? Trump couldn’t even drink a glass of water without struggle. Had to use two hands. And he couldn’t even pronounce “Yosemite” the other day. Jesus Christ...”Yose-MIGHT?” WTH is that?

Laughable. He's only 77, not 97

Old 08-06-2020, 02:04 PM

8,059 posts, read 3,947,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post

Don't pop a gasket. All the corpsemen are busy.

Old 08-06-2020, 02:15 PM

3,971 posts, read 4,041,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pete98146 View Post

You are probably right. Biden isn’t really a moderate either; he’s going to be a puppet of the far left.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies