Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-24-2020, 09:38 PM

2,941 posts, read 1,787,347 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHenriques1147 View Post
Oh wow. A white guy who white knights for minorities.

What an amazingly unique and fresh perspective. Do tell us more, white man, about the evils of this country that is one of the best places on the planet to be a minority of any kind (second only to other anglosphere, majority-white countries).
Lots of examples everywhere. Just look around bub.

13,774 posts, read 8,019,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHenriques1147 View Post
Oh wow. A white guy who white knights for minorities.

What an amazingly unique and fresh perspective. Do tell us more, white man, about the evils of this country that is one of the best places on the planet to be a minority of any kind (second only to other anglosphere, majority-white countries).
Lol.

17,424 posts, read 14,663,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poseidon3290 View Post
All you have to do is watch a couple youtube videos or go on facebook. I believe I said ANYONE who says america isn't racist should open their eyes. YOU are the one who made it about color.

Nope. You're white and you just criticized two people of color - Nikki Haley and Tim Scott.

You must sit down and keep your white mouth shut - the gall of your priviledge.

8,630 posts, read 10,159,573 times
Quote:
How anyone could find that inspiring is beyond me...

They all got up there, one of them CLEARLY on coke and talked about how horrible america is - THIS IS TRUMPS AMERICA right now, and has been for 3.5 years...

The stupidity of talking about how 911 will go to voicemail... OH PLEASE...

How is this uplifting and inspiring at all? It was nice how they skipped the female on the POW bench, mind you with no masks and sitting nice and close.

If that was night 1 I can't wait to see what a SS the rest of this is.

No one tonight spoke about what POSITIVE things he wants to do, it's all about how terrible it will be under biden. I feel like I'm on the 4th grade play ground listening to a bully pick on his victims.
Sure you're not feeling a little unhinged?

Old 08-24-2020, 09:40 PM

2,941 posts, read 1,787,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
But you're white and you said it about a black man.

You do not get to criticize people of color.

You're white.
Funny how you are bringing the color thing in here. The guy got up and said he failed a whole bunch of classes and then proceeds to try and make the public think we should vote for the guy he likes.

Old 08-24-2020, 09:41 PM

17,424 posts, read 14,663,580 times
Quote:
Funny how you are bringing the color thing in here. The guy got up and said he failed a whole bunch of classes and then proceeds to try and make the public think we should vote for the guy he likes.
You're not very smart are you?

21,481 posts, read 10,585,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Nikki Haley says America isn’t racist right before explaining how she removed the confederate flag as a South Carolina symbol after a white supremacist fatally shot nine Black parishioners in a church in her state while she was governor.
Dillon Roof is not representative of America. He is a lone individual who is evil and thankfully will probably be executed in prison.

13,774 posts, read 8,019,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
Not a word said about Vernon Jones so far on CNN.

Of course not.

20,126 posts, read 16,170,612 times
Quote:
If anyone thinks america isn't racist they need to open their eyes. This is coming from a white guy. It just shows how out of touch she is or how she's willing to just LIE LIE LIE and thinks we wont see through that.
Maybe you are just assuming everyone else thinks like you, therefore you assume everyone else must be racist too.

I’ve lived in America, I’ve also lived in three other countries on two different continents, and traveled a lot while there. America, although far from perfect, is the one of the least racist nations on Earth. This is coming from a black woman.

15,408 posts, read 6,201,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
The Democrats and the media were absolutely horrid to Sarah Palin. If she had been a Democrat it would have been scandalous how bad they treated her. It was my red pill moment actually. I supported Hillary Clinton in the primary that year, but I was so utterly disgusted with how they treated Sarah Palin and the contempt they showed towards her. They can be so vile towards conservative women and minorities.
Presidential and vice presidential contenders always get attacked by their opponents and praised by their supporters.

That's the way political campaigns have been for a long time. I don't think she was treated real well, but I don't think she was treated worse than others running for President and VP in the past either.

I remember military hero John Kerry dealing with the 11th hour "swift boat" nonsense in 2004, too. Palin came out swinging for the McCain/Palin campaign. She had to take some criticism, too.

Do you think it was fair that people at Trump rallies said "Lock her up" about Hilary Clinton?

There have been politicians that got the same or worse treatment than Palin imo.

I do agree with you about minorities: Obama had the birther attacks (born in Kenya) and on the day after she was selected as VP, Trump made a birther accusation against Kamala Harris.

Thanks for sharing your perspective.

Last edited by chessgeek; 08-24-2020 at 09:51 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies