Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-27-2020, 11:06 AM

592 posts, read 227,359 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by animalcrazy View Post
Bingo. It has the same echo's of pizza gate. Morons drinking the koolaid mixed with testosterone and an untrained long gun walking freely in the streets? What could be wrong with that

Dog whistles to this mentality should not be condoned. Nope, not even for a small segment of supporters just for the sake of ratings. It's despicable, but hey, it's all about the ratings and that money it brings. Welcome to Trump propaganda TV. He's learned well from Putin.
He sure didn't look untrained to me. Three shots and three hits to his attackers, excellent weapons retention and he kept his cool the entire time. Its quite remarkable.

Old 08-27-2020, 11:12 AM

592 posts, read 227,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Because 'the minor' shot someone in the head and then fled the scene.

Ironically the people you call terrorists were actually the ones enforcing the law trying to detain a shooter trying to flee the scene of the incident.

The killer is a Trump supporter, so of course FOX hails him as a hero, but he killed 2 people and shot a 3rd. None of that would have happened if he had stayed home.
Are you blind or have you not watched the video of him being chased by a convicted sex offender who then met his demise by a well placed head shot just a couple feet away? Or maybe the videos of this same convicted sex offender shouting insults including the N word and harassing lawfully armed citizens protecting private property?

Old 08-27-2020, 11:21 AM

5,118 posts, read 2,066,021 times
Quote:

The killer is a Trump supporter, so of course FOX hails him as a hero, but he killed 2 people and shot a 3rd. None of that would have happened if he had stayed home.
And none of us would had known then these 2 peoples in question have a criminal record where the 1st one had sex with minor. Since when pedophile lives matter more than black lives matter?

Old 08-27-2020, 11:30 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,757,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
I frankly don't think at this point GIVEN WHAT I'VE SEEN SO FAR that any serious charges are going to stick on this 17yo. They'll find something but it sure won't be the murder charge they had.

I've watched the footage and every one of the shootings he was trying to get away when he was attacked, at least one of the people that attacked him had a gun.

I also felt the police shooting leading to the protests was not justified.

Just looking at facts and reality and not blindly taking partisan sides and then justifying it to oneself like you see far to often.
He is at the mercy of the legal system. He will get what the WI law demands, be it acquittal, or manslaughter. Same goes for the cop who shot the guy in the back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrw-500 View Post
And none of us would had known then these 2 peoples in question have a criminal record
100% irrelevant. Just an attempt to make a "they deserved to die" argument.

How about let the legal system process the incident?

Old 08-27-2020, 11:31 AM

18,473 posts, read 7,122,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by abbottkd71 View Post
I disagree that it should include high school students deliberately putting themselves in harm’s way. If Kyle wanted to be a police officer and fight bad guys, then he needed to apply to the academy and do it the right way. I do not and will not ever condone vigilante justice by minor children.

Oh, so now you LIKE the police doing their jobs???

Old 08-27-2020, 11:35 AM

3,698 posts, read 1,371,412 times
They keep calling rioting, looting, arson and assault "protests".

Old 08-27-2020, 11:38 AM

Quote:

100% irrelevant.
Weird then you didn't quote the part where I joked then pedophile lives matter more than black lives matter. If these rioters hadn't come to Kenosha, Kyle Rittenhouse wouldn't have killed them and the cat wouldn't get out of the bag releasing the criminal past of these 2 guys.

Old 08-27-2020, 11:44 AM

20,131 posts, read 16,215,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckG2008 View Post
So murder is completely justified if it's a Trump supporting white boy trying to "stop looters," (which is a steaming pile of crap excuse for this murderer btw) but when someone raises their fist against injustice it's basically the same as the Nazi salute The tone deaf responses from the right are appalling
No. My comment had nothing to do with the young man’s actions. It has to do with what this thread is supposed to be about - demanding Tucker Carlson be fired for asking what anyone is surprised it happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
So it's okay for citizens to take the law into their own hands when they see violence inflicted upon fellow Americans?
See above.

Old 08-27-2020, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
No. My comment had nothing to do with the young man’s actions. It has to do with what this thread is supposed to be about - demanding Tucker Carlson be fired for asking what anyone is surprised it happened.
If it wasn't Kyle Rittenhouse, it could have been someone else. And if Tucker Carlson hadn't mentionned that. Who knows, maybe someone else would have said the same thing.

Old 08-27-2020, 11:50 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,757,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
He wont be fired since that is precisely what they pay him to do.

Unfortunately this incident might have served as a warning example to others who were considering taking the law in their own hands, Tuckers comments tend to do the exact opposite.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies