Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-01-2020, 10:56 PM

39,875 posts, read 26,532,311 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
Not one of those murders was blamed on BLM/Antifa. Why are you?
In fact pretty much all of the people getting arrested at the riots turn out to be right-wing.
Sure they were-prove it. I provided documentation to those cases. Show ONE that was right-wing. Every one were victims of BLM violence. You could take it further to the innocent lives taken by BLM "supporters" in every major city on every weekend, but we don't need to go that far.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2020, 10:58 PM

Quote:
That's quite an imagination you have there. We shall see how this plays out in the courts.
Yes we shall. But it will never go that far-the DA doesn't want to lose looking like a complete fool taking a case of an child assaulted by a mob to court. When all is said and done, young Rittenhouse will end up a rich young man. Much like Nick Sandmann, for similar reasons. The bigotry and bias of the media and politicians will do them in-to say nothing about the corrupt DA.

Old 09-01-2020, 11:07 PM

14,232 posts, read 4,601,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
We are not a country of vigilant antis. So sorry. They need to be arrested and prosecuted. And the guy with the skateboard he killed didn't have a weapon.
Is your head made out of solid steel? How many times do you think your head can take strike from a skateboard before the coroner scoops pieces of your brain off the asphalt with a spoon?

Old 09-01-2020, 11:15 PM

13,212 posts, read 21,839,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Sure they were-prove it. I provided documentation to those cases. Show ONE that was right-wing. Every one were victims of BLM violence. You could take it further to the innocent lives taken by BLM "supporters" in every major city on every weekend, but we don't need to go that far.
No, you provided a big list of people killed, and NONE of them said anything about BLM/Antifa. So you lied when you blamed them on leftists. And I didn't say those murders were by right-wing agitators. What did say was most of the arrests are right-wing agitators. Please read my posts more carefully before responding in the future.

Old 09-01-2020, 11:16 PM

14,232 posts, read 4,601,138 times
https://youtu.be/GJTir4skm68

Here is what happened after someone got hit with a skateboard

Forward to 0:40

*GRAPHIC*
https://youtu.be/GJTir4skm68

Old 09-02-2020, 06:49 AM

12,964 posts, read 13,686,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curly Q. Bobalink View Post
Man, this is getting better and better. Tell me another fairy tale, Daddy, except this time put dragons and elves in it.....

BLM is a Marxist organization whose prime goal is to "defund the police", which would leave our cities to burn. Remember "Pigs in a blanket, fry 'em like bacon"? That was early BLM. BLM ratings shot up when most level-headed people were upset thinking that police murdered George Floyd. Now that that particular story has been shown to be a lie, and BLM has turned every "Peaceful protest" into a riot, their favorability among average Americans is tanking. Fast. No compassionate person could argue with the premise that "black lives matter"; of course they do. But the "group" BLM? Useless, and fast falling out of favor, I wouldn't tinkle on a BLM supporter if they were on fire. In my driveway. If I was the one who hit 'em with the flamethrower. Waste of pee-pee. There are still some Antifa, far left supporters who also support BLM, but there's another group whose scorn quotient is quickly increasing in the U.S.A. Because, that particular cat is out of the bag. The ship has sailed. The horse is out of the barn. You cannot un-ring that bell, people are realizing who BLM really is. And they don't like it. Black Lies Matter.
Nobody believes any of this. If you know anyone who is out there on the street they will tell you who is causing a lot of the trouble. The Police hate hate BLM protesters and don't need any excuse to torch them already. Except they know the boogaloo boys, white supremacist and maybe a few police are embedded in the crowd.
C'mon blast them, they are a violent savage mob and the good law abiding citizens and businesses won't care, except they can't, they don't want to kill any of their own.

Old 09-02-2020, 07:46 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,916,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
This was in Indy a couple of weeks ago. BLM illegally blocking a road by gun point.
I think the BLM shirt just might give it away.
Lemme guess you think the Michigan militia bringing guns into the state house was perfectly fine too... if it is good for the militias, it is good for BLM.

Old 09-02-2020, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Oh Geez, now when someone has already paid their debt off to society, in your eyes, they are STILL CRIMINALS...right? lol
Is their victim still a victim after the violent criminal has "paid his debt to society"? The rape victim should just forget about it, right? The person who was crippled in a vicious attack, like so many have by BLM/Pantifa terrorists? The dead should just rise and come back to life when the criminal POS is released from prison?

Why do leftists ONLY empathize with vicious criminals-and NEVER with their victims?

Old 09-02-2020, 07:56 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,916,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curly Q. Bobalink View Post
So now you're saying that the rioting in Chicago, Minneapolis, Portland, etc. was NOT instigated and populated by BLM supporters? I don't have to prove anything, I see the people marching, chanting "Black Lives Matter", spray-painting "BLM" on everything that doesn't move, and take their word for who they are representing. Are you requiring that someone post video of one of the "founders" of BLM looting? Shoot, they're WAY above that, they've already extorted millions of dollars from corporate America.

It kills me that for weeks people self-identifying as "BLM" are now DENYING BLM involvement, now that the polls are showing that it's significantly hurting Biden. What's next, you're going to claim that Trump supporters "false flagged" themselves as BLM and did all the rioting? Good Luck with That. Simply Google "BLM rioting" and you'll get so many hits you'll be watching video until Pence is running for his second term, LOL.
just because I google "BLM rioting" or see pictures with "BLM" spray painted on walls don't make it that BLM did it. I mean don't the right put up the false flag comment with the mass shooting as a way to get gun laws in this country? I'm sure since believe Black lives matter but that don't make them part of the movement. I mean the BLM movement during the George Floyd protests stepped in to stop several daytime property destruction cases.

As for what is going on at Kenosha, it is part of the rusty belt and likely got some of the covid economic hardship that other cities had due to bankruptcy or temporary closings. Guess what, that is increasing the murder rate whether you talk a Democrat controlled city or a Republican controlled city. Yes, Democrats control more but even the Republican cities are seeing this phenomenon. So much for it being a conservative talking point to ban the politically blue mayor's...

Old 09-02-2020, 08:04 AM

23,644 posts, read 12,569,566 times
Quote:
No, you provided a big list of people killed, and NONE of them said anything about BLM/Antifa. So you lied when you blamed them on leftists. And I didn't say those murders were by right-wing agitators. What did say was most of the arrests are right-wing agitators. Please read my posts more carefully before responding in the future.
So the media doesn't name the leftist groups , imagine that. The leftist media will probably try hard not to name antifa when they finally nab the antifa guy who just recently killed the guy in Portland.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies