Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-31-2020, 10:52 AM

13,212 posts, read 21,839,752 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken_N View Post
Look at this article, scroll down, they have a clear image of the exact moment his arm is shot, you can see the cloud of mist from his arm. You can see his right hand has his gun pointed at Kyles head, his left hand reaching out towards the rifle. His feet are in motion forward.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...shootings.html
Are you talking about this picture? https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/08...8448495179.jpg

Grosskreutz is facing perpendicular to Rittenhouse. He's clearly exiting the conflict. In fact, the caption to the picture even supports this: "The man who put his hands up can be seen above attempting to cover himself as the gunman fired off his rifle. "
Quote:

Clear video here of his lunge at the end:

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video...mCzNfiECtw.mp4
Again, what I see from this clip is him holding his hands up and making a run for it to get away. I could be wrong, it's obviously a poor video. But all will be revealed over time, so we shall see.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-31-2020, 10:53 AM

11,185 posts, read 6,512,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
IMO, There will be a plea arrangement on the only charges that won't be dropped, the gun charges, a misdemeanor !!! Thats only if he didn't take the required class and we don't know if he did or didn't !!! Six months and some probation, Tops !!!
First time youthful offender and the expert way he handled, with discretion, shooting when attacked and at the last moment, he may well do no time at all !!!
A failure to take the murder charges to trial will result in worse riots than we've seen. The murder charges won't be dropped. imo.

Old 08-31-2020, 10:56 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,616,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
A failure to take the murder charges to trial will result in worse riots than we've seen. The murder charges won't be dropped. imo.
Yep, they are going to make an example out of this kid!!

Old 08-31-2020, 11:03 AM

8,957 posts, read 2,562,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Yep, they are going to make an example out of this kid!!
Lol, the kid will get rich off of that foolish mentality.

Old 08-31-2020, 11:03 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,668,712 times
Quote:
How does being laugh out of court help ?

Old 08-31-2020, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
Are you drunk right now?

You literally asked me what I would do.
Ok, here was the question with my bolding the premise of the question:

"Keep in mind the earlier Shoot me ***** confrontation. Put that together with JR throwing something and the gunshot in the backround as KR ran,, would you hang around for a nice peaceful discussion with JR to resolve your differences ?"

Not would You have gone to the event.

Anyway, you don't think the videos indicate self defense. I do, at least until other evidence emerges.

Old 08-31-2020, 11:09 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,395,288 times
Quote:
It won't matter how big you think you are when a handgun pointed at you from 6 feet away overcomes your situational awareness !!! Being smaller would be a better advantage by being a smaller target !!! A guy could lose an arm not knowing that !!!
We're talking about the first shooting - Rosenbaum/plastic bag guy, not "paramedic" Glock guy.

Keep up.

Old 08-31-2020, 11:11 AM

Quote:
How does being laugh out of court help ?
Not prosecuting brings more and worse riots sooner. Who knows what a jury will do ?

Old 08-31-2020, 11:13 AM

588 posts, read 225,547 times
Quote:
You know what will be even worse as far as riots are concerned? This going to trial and resulting in a not guilty verdict.

I personally think most, if not all of the charges will be dropped due to the video evidence and his excellent legal team.

Old 08-31-2020, 11:21 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,616,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by osu1978 View Post
You know what will be even worse as far as riots are concerned? This going to trial and resulting in a not guilty verdict.

I personally think most, if not all of the charges will be dropped due to the video evidence and his excellent legal team.
Im just wondering how you all will spin it, when he is indicted by a grand jury on the charges...Im assuming it will be said that the grand jury is made up of democrats.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies