Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-04-2020, 04:48 PM

1,881 posts, read 1,011,475 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
Some liars, lied about Trump. And you will buy their lies, cuz it fits your bias against Trump
Trumps known to lie compulsively.. Yet any bad thing said about him is one?

Old 09-04-2020, 04:48 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,745,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Nice tactic to distract from Biden’s disastrous public appearances
I laughed when Biden said "words matter" as he talked to the American people like they are children. Yea, words matter Biden

"They'll put ya'll back in chains"
-- Joe Biden (heard first hand)

Last edited by petch751; 09-04-2020 at 05:07 PM..

Old 09-04-2020, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
Yeah. the article is a lie that they claimed took place in 2018. If this were true, they would have brought it up in 2018, or at least during the impeachment.
It had nothing to do with that impeachment

Old 09-04-2020, 04:49 PM

2,304 posts, read 2,963,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriotic Dissent View Post
IF he said it yes I would think it was incredibly disrespectful and disturbing and disgusting, I have relatives buried in Belgium from the war, My grandfather fought in the Pacific but seeing how much respect Trump has for military members I HIGHLY doubt he said any such thing and I am sure people who were on the trip with him will back him up in the days to come.
No they are NOT. The generals are silent which means a lot. And the story has been corroborated by 4 sources. You can wish this all away as much as you want, but it appears to be true and completely aligns with his attacks on McCain and his wish not to include disabled veterans in the march in his military parade.
You should stop defending this disgusting behavior.

Old 09-04-2020, 04:51 PM

9,639 posts, read 6,022,039 times
I find it ironic the way he replies to the so called “lies” about him is exactly how he’s being accused of behaving.

Old 09-04-2020, 04:54 PM

11,142 posts, read 10,716,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABQSunseeker View Post
No they are NOT. The generals are silent which means a lot. And the story has been corroborated by 4 sources. You can wish this all away as much as you want, but it appears to be true and completely aligns with his attacks on McCain and his wish not to include disabled veterans in the march in his military parade.
You should stop defending this disgusting behavior.
Who are the four sources? Were they there? Were they involved in the decision to not go to the cemetery? As of right now, the only witness who has publicly spoken about this that I can find is Bolton. He says the comment didn’t happen during the discussion about the change in itinerary. If there are more reliable sources they should come out of the shadows and speak to the cameras.

Old 09-04-2020, 04:54 PM

15,866 posts, read 21,452,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriotic Dissent View Post
IF he said it yes I would think it was incredibly disrespectful and disturbing and disgusting, I have relatives buried in Belgium from the war, My grandfather fought in the Pacific but seeing how much respect Trump has for military members I HIGHLY doubt he said any such thing and I am sure people who were on the trip with him will back him up in the days to come.

Trump respects the military? That's news to me.

Between calling John McCain a loser because he was a POW and routinely ignoring generals, you and I seem to have a very different opinion of what "respect" means.

Old 09-04-2020, 04:55 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,745,785 times
Goldberg should have convinced his sources to put their good name behind the piece. It’s irresponsible to make these accusations of the leader of the free world without presenting the public with a shred of hard evidence. Goldberg should have known that.

Old 09-04-2020, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRom View Post
Who are the four sources? Were they there? Were they involved in the decision to not go to the cemetery? As of right now, the only witness who has publicly spoken about this that I can find is Bolton. He says the comment didn’t happen during the discussion about the change in itinerary. If there are more reliable sources they should come out of the shadows and speak to the cameras.
If you work around a person for hours on end for a long time for days do you hear every single thing they say? I worked with a boss at one time who got fired for bad comments. I never heard them say it. Even though I was around the boss lots.. I was not around them to hear EVERY SINGLE THING THEY SAID then. This is such a weak argument

Old 09-04-2020, 04:58 PM

4,344 posts, read 5,800,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
So now what Trumpers? Fox News has confirmed the Atlantic story through their sources.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
Fox news confirmed with their sources that Trump stated he didn't want to go to pay respect to 118k dead Marines because they are "Losers & Suckers"
I confirmed with my best friend that Fox news also said my husband died in surgery prior to his name being released....which was reported by an "anonymous source " which was 1000% a lie. If they TRULY confirmed this, they would publish the names of those sources and not keep them anonymous....trust me I would love to see them lose their security clearance just like the person at the Pentagon who stated a lie to the media about my husband.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakingItEasy View Post
Der Fuhrer Drumpf didn't like the latest poll results from the military: "Trump’s popularity slips in latest Military Times poll — and more troops say they’ll vote for Biden".....

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/p...ote-for-biden/
Stopped there. Military/Army/Navy/Air Force Times are not reliable sources. Just read some of the comments people leave for them telling them they are too left leaning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xboxmas View Post
I didn’t bother to read the whole thread, but anybody who believes this is stupid. There is NO credibility to this.
I agree because everything in this story has been hashed out. It really takes just a little bit of time and you can see everything has been debunked and they are playing old stories to get peoples panties in a wad again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies