Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-14-2020, 02:47 PM

15,063 posts, read 6,181,283 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
Now you know what it feels like to be a Trump supporter - one who is a Democrat and doesn't toe the line, one who isn't biased but is called a Nazi and welfare queen by those on the left. You have to grow a pair and get over it. Your attacking Rachael wasn't nice.
Please. Plenty Trump supporters are nasty on their own. Not sure what your Democrat, Nazi, welfare queen statement even means...lol. However, Rachel is a prime example of nasty behavior. She attacked me and didn’t like what she heard in return. Such as life and it is still the truth.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2020, 02:48 PM

5,209 posts, read 1,797,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
A graphic photo of the female officer was released, with the permission of her family and the Sheriff's department. Despite being shot in the jaw, she still radioed for help and put a tourniquet on her partner.

Graphic Photo Shows Female Compton Deputy After Shooting

Meanwhile, the Lynwood city manager tweeted a pictured of Malcolm X with the quote about chickens coming home to roost. The city of Lynwood responded by saying that was his opinion only.

https://twitter.com/BillFOXLA/status...15033300131845

Imagine the furor if any city manager made disparaging remarks about, let's say, Black people, and used the "N-word" multiple times. There would be outrage galore and demands for him to resign.
What are the odds this female police officer will be made into the type of hero Jacob Blake has been made into? Will there be murals of her, like of George Floyd? Large shrines with candles and pictures? I doubt it. I don't understand why we, as a nation, are not honoring good and decent people who risk their lives to do their jobs.

Old 09-14-2020, 02:49 PM

19,387 posts, read 6,510,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
Plenty Trump supporters are nasty only their own. Rachel is a prime example of nasty behavior. She attacked me and didn’t like what she heard in return. It is still the truth though
I didn’t attack you. I said that most of the destruction is coming from the left. You in response questioned my belief in G-d. Nasty thing to say. Now stop it.

Old 09-14-2020, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
Wow. Talk about anger....and simply because I don’t agree with your politics.

I did not say people like you commit mayhem. I said that the mayhem and destruction is overwhelmingly from the left - BLM and ANTIFA. You came back at me, knowing I am religious, with the out-of-the-blue smack that I don’t worship G-d. Completely uncalled for.
No one is angry and stop lying about your statement. You said “my side” is involved in violence and as I have stated repeatedly, I am non-partisan in stance. I accurately described just what your behavior indicates and you are not the only person on this forum that I have made said statement to. You refuse to respect people who have a non-partisan stance and feel everyone must pledge allegiance to political party like you do. If you want to worship politics, that’s on you. Not me.

Last edited by ReineDeCoeur; 09-14-2020 at 03:05 PM..

Old 09-14-2020, 03:05 PM

Quote:
I didn’t attack you. I said that most of the destruction is coming from the left. You in response questioned my belief in G-d. Nasty thing to say. Now stop it.
Nope. You quoted my normal and neutral response to someone else and said “YOUR side.”
You decided to get personal and once again try to pigeon-hole me into some group.

Old 09-14-2020, 03:09 PM

19,387 posts, read 6,510,489 times
Quote:
Nope. You quoted my normal and neutral response to someone else and said “YOUR side.”
You decided to get personal and once again try to pigeon-hole me into some group.
You really have it out for me, and I know why. NOW STOP IT.

Old 09-14-2020, 03:10 PM

27,656 posts, read 16,147,064 times
Has anyone asked kamala harris if she is going to visit the officers, or was that strictly a black thing? (She visited blake)

Old 09-14-2020, 03:12 PM

Quote:
You really have it out for me, and I know why. NOW STOP IT.
My post in response to someone else:

Quote:
It’s both the Alt Right and Antifa. Anyone who wants to create chaos is out there taking away from the real protests.
You quoted me and responded as follows:

Quote:
Very few alt-rights. It is overwhelmingly the leftist ANTIFA. Your side is the one creating mayhem and destruction throughout the nation, with the Dem Leaders enabling it.
My response:

Quote:
There you go with the foolish comments. I have no side in this. People like you who worship politics instead of God cannot seem to grasp that.
Stop playing the victim. No one has it out for you. You came for me and I responded in kind.

Have a great day.

Old 09-14-2020, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Has anyone asked kamala harris if she is going to visit the officers, or was that strictly a black thing? (She visited blake)
Not sure if she will visit them but there is this...

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...w/78093782.cms

Also I wouldn’t assume that anyone other than family can visit them at this time.

Old 09-14-2020, 03:22 PM

2,707 posts, read 1,034,438 times
Just more of the same from democrat voters.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies