Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-14-2020, 05:08 PM

11,142 posts, read 10,716,540 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dspguy View Post
This is Trump's America. Riots for the last 3.5 months. High unemployment. Lying to America about coronavirus. But yeah... let's give him four more years!
The Democrats have been throwing the mother of all tantrums for 4 years because they didn’t get their way. You don’t reward spoiled children by giving them what they want. If they had actually put forward a candidate that was better than Trump it might be worthwhile to vote D, but instead they doubled down on their cognitive dissonance and nominated one of the rich old white men whom they have blamed for all of America’s problems for the last decade - not only a rich old white man, but the one responsible for some of the most racist legislation passed in thirty years.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2020, 06:06 PM

6,811 posts, read 6,951,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Fix it now.

Give us the details on how to fix it.

Why do we have to wait until November.

Trump would earn the job if he started to fix the problem.

It's not getting any better.

It's getting worse.
I really wish you would stop with the same comments. Trump cannot send the national guard in any state that does not ask for the help. If he chose to send in the military against the governors wishes, you would be screaming about how he was a dictator.

Old 09-14-2020, 06:07 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,624,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquietpath View Post
I really wish you would stop with the same comments. Trump cannot send the national guard in any state that does not ask for the help. If he chose to send in the military against the governors wishes, you would be screaming about how he was a dictator.
Not to worry - every time she's chastised she disappears for a while.

But then she'll be back posting the same drivel again.

Old 09-14-2020, 06:20 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,922,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
Actually a number of them have done so when it comes to the coronavirus. They have shot at police, spit in their faces, kicked police etc.
Where?

Old 09-14-2020, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dspguy View Post
This is Trump's America. Riots for the last 3.5 months. High unemployment. Lying to America about coronavirus. But yeah... let's give him four more years!
Majority if not all the riots are in democratic ran cities and states while the democratic Congress and candidates keep mum, of course rioters don’t spread the virus

Old 09-14-2020, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Now this is amusing. I’ve worked in law enforcement in a different capacity. It takes a special level of arrogance to lie and claim that someone thinks they know more about someone else about their line of work, when they never said anything of the sort.
A defense attorney or ACLU? Sorry just kidding with you

Old 09-14-2020, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRom View Post
The Democrats have been throwing the mother of all tantrums for 4 years because they didn’t get their way. You don’t reward spoiled children by giving them what they want. If they had actually put forward a candidate that was better than Trump it might be worthwhile to vote D, but instead they doubled down on their cognitive dissonance and nominated one of the rich old white men whom they have blamed for all of America’s problems for the last decade - not only a rich old white man, but the one responsible for some of the most racist legislation passed in thirty years.
Bingo!

Old 09-14-2020, 06:47 PM

18,025 posts, read 27,475,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquietpath View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Fix it now.

Give us the details on how to fix it.

Why do we have to wait until November.

Trump would earn the job if he started to fix the problem.

It's not getting any better.

It's getting worse.
Not to worry - every time she's chastised she disappears for a while.

There it is.

This thread should be made a sticky... despite some of the Whataboutism-Projectionism posts.

Old 09-14-2020, 06:58 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,624,362 times
Quote:
Um no. Please follow the discussion. We were discussing another thread where Rachel attacked me and then claimed that I attacked her. She brought up the discussion here for attention.

I don’t affiliate myself with any of the “Lives Matter” organizations. I view everything on a case-by-case basis, which neither side does. Civilians are not always right. Police are not always right.
I've tried to stay out of this because you're being piled on, but I really want to say something in a way I hope you understand.

Stating this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976
Very few alt-rights. It is overwhelmingly the leftist ANTIFA. Your side is the one creating mayhem and destruction throughout the nation, with the Dem Leaders enabling it.
Is a comment about the political side that you're on. Making a comment about 'your side'....is no different than saying, 'Democrats are doing this.' You're not going to argue that you're not a Conservative or Republican, I'm assuming.

When you wrote this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur
There you go with the foolish comments. I have no side in this. People like you who worship politics instead of God cannot seem to grasp that.
You're not talking about politics now - you're talking about the poster and claiming she doesn't believe in God. You made it personal.

Do you honestly not see this?

Old 09-14-2020, 07:04 PM

8,630 posts, read 10,157,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpowering1 View Post
not to worry - every time she's chastised she disappears for a while.

Makes sense
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies