Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-14-2020, 07:30 PM

7,520 posts, read 2,811,117 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dspguy View Post
This is Trump's America. Riots for the last 3.5 months. High unemployment. Lying to America about coronavirus. But yeah... let's give him four more years!
I am so effing sick of this BS you are spouting. Stop blaming others for horrific acts by criminals. "He made me do it" is the argument of a 5 year old.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2020, 07:42 PM

15,063 posts, read 6,179,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues4evr View Post
Where?
Michigan for one...when the people were protesting the stay at home orders.

Pennsylvania was where the guy shot at police over the mask...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...ooting-police/

Old 09-14-2020, 07:44 PM

10,513 posts, read 5,170,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redwood66 View Post
I am so effing sick of this BS you are spouting. Stop blaming others for horrific acts by criminals. "He made me do it" is the argument of a 5 year old.
I'm sick of Trump supporters blaming this terrible shooting on BLM or Antifa.
Trump supporters are exploiting this terrible tragedy for political reasons.
This is Compton. It's probably a kid trying to pass a gang initiation. There is zero evidence that BLM or Antifa had anything to do with it.

And I'm also sick of Trump supporters spreading rumors that Antifa started the west coast wildfires.
One of the sheriffs in the area has publicly asked them to stop.

Old 09-14-2020, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues4evr View Post
A defense attorney or ACLU? Sorry just kidding with you
Not bad. You’re a bit brighter than the others. But defense is not for me. LOL.

Old 09-14-2020, 07:46 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,620,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
This is Compton. It's probably a kid trying to pass a gang initiation. There is zero evidence that BLM or Antifa had anything to do with it.

And I'm also sick of Trump supporters spreading rumors that Antifa started the west coast wildfires.
If I remember correctly, the black man in the video laughing about the shooting said it was BLM. Don't you think they know more about what happens in their town than any of us do?

Old 09-14-2020, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
I've tried to stay out of this because you're being piled on, but I really want to say something in a way I hope you understand.

Stating this:

Is a comment about the political side that you're on. Making a comment about 'your side'....is no different than saying, 'Democrats are doing this.' You're not going to argue that you're not a Conservative or Republican, I'm assuming.

When you wrote this:

You're not talking about politics now - you're talking about the poster and claiming she doesn't believe in God. You made it personal.

Do you honestly not see this?
That poster constantly responds to me with “you liberals” and “you” this and that. Each time I state that do not politically affiliate. So I am well aware of what she meant. It’s her normal. So yes, I responded personally as well.

Old 09-14-2020, 07:49 PM

7,520 posts, read 2,811,117 times
Quote:

If they protest in a BLM protest then they are part of the movement. If they use the BLM name and the organization doesn't denounce all of this mayhem, death, and destruction then they own it.

Old 09-14-2020, 07:50 PM

14,232 posts, read 4,598,157 times
Quote:

So the anti-police protesters gathered at the hospital, where two deputies treated, are also gangs too, huh?

Old 09-14-2020, 07:52 PM

14,798 posts, read 17,696,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redwood66 View Post
Leftists always blame others for their failure. It's the nature of their being.

Old 09-14-2020, 07:52 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,620,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
That poster constantly responds to me with “you liberals” and “you” this and that. Each time I state that do not politically affiliate. So I am well aware of what she meant. It’s her normal. So yes, I responded personally as well.
So instead of saying 'you Trumpies' or whatever the phrase is....you said she worships politics more than God. To someone who is religious, that's a huge slap in the face and you know it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies