Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2020, 06:08 PM

10,033 posts, read 9,510,807 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumerian_Summer View Post
Now we have a black supremacist militia roaming the streets of America:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnLepgj-j68

Now we all need to refer to black women as "Queens" or else!
It just keeps get stranger and stranger.
The Gestapo would be so proud.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2020, 06:10 PM

3,226 posts, read 6,640,353 times
I wouldn't have an issue with this if he pointed a gun in her face for no reason or if he assumed she was stealing (when she wasn't) and these folks went and solved the problem. If that was/is the case I'm not too upset about the situation.

However, with the "climate" we're in now, she probably knew she can go in there, raise hell and then have her henchmen do her dirty work. With no consequences done to her.

Like they said, they didn't care to see the camera. They don't care about right or wrong they just care about having superiority and having their way.

Old 09-15-2020, 06:11 PM

6,384 posts, read 4,834,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by john3232 View Post
No, we can't read his mind. However, when the clerk tried to talk BP and explain his side of the story he was told the man didn't want to hear it.

The BP wanted the clerk (or somebody who worked there) fired and the store closed. End of discussion.

There was no "resolution."
The fact that the spokesbully refused to watch the security tape proves that their goal was never a fair solution. It was intimidation from beginning to end.

Wish we got to see what the "black queen" shoplifter looks like.
I wonder if the security tape will be released to the public? I would like to see what actually happened.

Old 09-15-2020, 06:11 PM

495 posts, read 193,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8won6 View Post
Why do you have a problem with two private parties peacefully handling a situation? You wanted there to be violence? I'm not following your logic. You wanted the state to get involved and waste tax payer dollars over an alleged crime?
Right. Why call the police if you’re getting robbed or carjacked at gunpoint? Just hand over your property.

Calling the police might result in violence, and we certainly don’t want that, do we?

And just think of the waste of taxpayer dollars calling the police would entail?

Just hand everything over peacefully and go home and reflect on your white privilege.

Old 09-15-2020, 06:13 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,215,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lital_The_Best View Post
I wouldn't have an issue with this if he pointed a gun in her face for no reason or if he assumed she was stealing (when she wasn't) and these folks went and solved the problem. If that was/is the case I'm not too upset about the situation.

However, with the "climate" we're in now, she probably knew she can go in there, raise hell and then have her henchmen do her dirty work. With no consequences done to her.

Like they said, they didn't care to see the camera. They don't care about right or wrong they just care about having superiority and having their way.
That second paragraph is a serious accusation with no basis in any factoid I’ve seen.

What is your presumption based on? I’ll let you tell it before I make a few presumptions of my own.

Old 09-15-2020, 06:15 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,704,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumerian_Summer View Post
Now we have a black supremacist militia roaming the streets of America:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnLepgj-j68

Now we all need to refer to black women as "Queens" or else!
It just keeps get stranger and stranger.
absolute nonsense, where do you find this crap

Old 09-15-2020, 06:18 PM

19,387 posts, read 6,508,176 times
Is this the new thing that racist black woman think they should be called “Queen”? The disruptive racist on the flight kept referring to herself as Queen, as well.

Something very weird is going on.

Old 09-15-2020, 06:20 PM

495 posts, read 193,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post
It is all okay. We must get used to the new norm in this country. I guess you could start voting for freedom (republican), but lets face it, we are just buying time. The US is done in the next 15 years. The Dems control the media and young minds. It is over.
Agreed. I think future generations will look back at 2019 as the pinnacle of western civilization.

Old 09-15-2020, 06:31 PM

6,384 posts, read 4,834,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
Is this the new thing that racist black woman think they should be called “Queen”? The disruptive racist on the flight kept referring to herself as Queen, as well.

Something very weird is going on.
Mental illness?

Old 09-15-2020, 06:37 PM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,987,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
I studied a lot of psychology, too, but I see it differently. We had a black president who was divisive, and damned the police for shootings even before all evidence was in. And now we have people on the left, including other politicians, doing the same thing. It's emboldened people.

Add to the fact that mobs of people are engaging in all kinds of bullying, violence and destruction without any consequences, and it's made people even bolder still.

This is the result of liberalism run amok.
Sure, but you are missing the simplicity of it all. People want to be a victim. Who wouldn't. If you are a "victim" and do well, you are considered amazing. If you are "privileged" and do well it is expected. Just seems easy to try and claim victim these days.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies