Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-02-2020, 02:24 AM

25,580 posts, read 56,488,147 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matadora View Post
Did you watch the debate on Tuesday? That could be your first clue as to why.

Recall this dimwit statement he made about Biden during the debate. "I don't wear masks like him. Every time you see him, he's got a mask," Trump said during the debate. "He could be speaking 200 feet away and he shows up with the biggest mask I've ever seen."
And, the Devil said "Sure, I'll play." Nothing like asking for it. Geez.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
He did say if they stopped testing, it would go away. His mistake was taking the test.
Lol...... Bet right about now Trump is thinking if he had just signed an Executive Order banning tests, the virus would be gone by now.........

Old 10-02-2020, 02:42 AM

23,223 posts, read 29,051,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robrelo View Post
So the Democrats are over the moon happy that President Trump and the first lady have COVID. First, totally pathetic. Second, if we have learned anything the past 4 years it is this. Whatever can go wrong for Democrats does go wrong for Democrats. If it weren't for bad luck they'd have no luck at all.

Therefore, I fully expect this to blow up in their faces. It always does.
No one needs to stretch their imaginations to conceive of Biden, Pelosi or Hillary contracting Covid, and what the reactions would be from Mr. BankTrumptcy supporters!

Die! Die! Die! Good ridddance!

Old 10-02-2020, 02:43 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,400,252 times
Quote:
So the Democrats are over the moon happy that President Trump and the first lady have COVID. First, totally pathetic. Second, if we have learned anything the past 4 years it is this. Whatever can go wrong for Democrats does go wrong for Democrats. If it weren't for bad luck they'd have no luck at all.

What's TOTALLY PATHETIC are pure BS allegations based on peoples' own misplaced biased ASSumptions. Congratulations!

Old 10-02-2020, 02:43 AM

13,423 posts, read 9,955,563 times
It's not about being happy Trump and Mrs have Covid. I don't wish bodily harm on anyone. But I am happy that he got shown up for disregarding public health directives, while encouraging others to do so, and then reaping what he doth sow. We told you so. We've told you so about that ridiculous dude from the getgo but he gets a pass for every idiocy and transgression. Well the chickens have flown home and found an excellent roost in amongst the combover.

Old 10-02-2020, 02:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
Really? Trump himself "caused" 200,000+ American deaths?

Nah, he just completely failed to act as a leader when he knew a deadly(his word) virus was looming and did little but voice his Magical Thinking that the virus would just go PFFT! and disappear with the arrival of warm weather.

Old 10-02-2020, 02:55 AM

9,897 posts, read 3,430,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Nah, he just completely failed to act as a leader when he knew a deadly(his word) virus was looming and did little but voice his Magical Thinking that the virus would just go PFFT! and disappear with the arrival of warm weather.
And Democrat governors were putting sick people into senior homes. Funny how they get a pass.

Then there's the media, telling America that protests and riots are a covid preventative.

Old 10-02-2020, 02:56 AM

4,534 posts, read 4,931,272 times
So is the virus still a hoax now Trumpers?

Old 10-02-2020, 03:00 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,626,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
so what do you think he should have done? huh? Declared Marshall law?

Old 10-02-2020, 03:03 AM

11,792 posts, read 5,798,330 times
Quote:

I opened my FB today to see this in all my groups - Garage Sales , Items for Sale in Niagara County, Pet Rescues and thought to myself how ignorant of people. I wouldn't wish any illness on someone whether I liked them or not and certainly wouldn't applaud it. Some were saying Karma - well Karma has a way of coming around and biting you too.

I'm sure within a week - the worst of the symptoms - if indeed they have any will be gone and he'll be back on the campaign trail. I thought it was funny that Biden had taken his mask off on his train rally and after the speech didn't put it back on while being surrounded by people before getting back on the train - but I certainly wouldn't applaud it if he tested positive.

Old 10-02-2020, 03:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
And Democrat governors were putting sick people into senior homes. Funny how they get a pass.

Then there's the media, telling America that protests and riots are a covid preventative.

And WHAT alternatives was Trump offering for fighting a disease that threatened the entire nation? Funny how he gets a pass.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies