Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-02-2020, 05:02 AM

29,825 posts, read 24,913,395 times

Advertisements

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...ops+to+zero%29

Let's hope for a speedy recovery.

Old 10-02-2020, 05:08 AM

8,851 posts, read 5,876,506 times
It was only a matter of "when" the President was going to get it. He meets with so many people daily and isn't strict about adhering to his own task force's prevention guidelines.

The only surprise is that it took this long. I don't wish harm on anyone, but I hope that this is a wake-up call for people to take this seriously, and follow preventive measures.

The President should definitely take it seriously because he is high risk.

Old 10-02-2020, 05:08 AM

24,636 posts, read 9,464,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sockruhtese View Post
I thought COVID was a hoax?
I thought COVID was a death sentence?

Old 10-02-2020, 05:09 AM

913 posts, read 886,321 times
I didn't read all the posts so I don't know if anyone else shared my point of view. I have to wonder if they in fact have it because he lies about everything. I could easily see him pretending to have covid for 2 reasons.
1. He could claim he beat it quickly and it's no big deal
2. He could avoid another debate which clearly didn't go well for him.
Biden can use it to his advantage because it shows how availability to quick testing means getting treated early for a better outcome.

Old 10-02-2020, 05:10 AM

16,759 posts, read 8,216,524 times
Yes, he needs to be protected from the worse effects of the disease.

Ironic is the only term to explain this issue.

Old 10-02-2020, 05:11 AM

2,941 posts, read 1,785,956 times
Actually it's just another example of how unfit he is to be president, for some rock solid examples please see: https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/co...es_he/g7ddii3/

He has not taken any action to be a responsible human through this whole thing, including KNOWING that his top aid had it on Wed, a woman he spent A LOT OF TIME WITH without wearing a mask from Mon to Wed AND STILL GOING TO A FUND RAISER on Thursday.

Trump is the definition of a super spreader... vote him out. What a national embarrassment.

Old 10-02-2020, 05:13 AM

7,420 posts, read 2,710,487 times
This virus is not partisan, as all can see. It is easily transmitted as all can now see. It affects young and old and those in between, in Red States and Blue states and on both sides of the aisle and those who may be left or right of anything else, as clearly and unfortunately illustrated by this news from the WH.

The virus doesn't see anything except possibilities and opportunity. Translated HUMANS. It sees people only, and the more the better. It is not gone from our shores.

I am sure we all are hoping the latest people infected by the virus, including those battling it in the White House, do well. America's scientists and medical professionals and public health officials have learned a lot since the new virus started ravaging humanity on this planet. What they have learned over the months certainly will be beneficial to those newly and currently infected. There is still a lot more to discover and learn but until the time that the world can say we have overcome and have this new disease under control, all we can do is follow the smart guidelines of those whose passion is to protect and heal humanity. Listening to them is beneficial to our individual selves, to our families, to our fellow Americans and to the citizens of the world.

Wear a mask. Avoid groups of people and crowded spaces. Maintain physical distance. Clean hands frequently. Refrain from touching mouth, nose, and eyes. Cough and sneeze into elbow even if wearing a mask. Avoid becoming complacent just because you have not met anyone who has not been affected by the virus.

We are all in this together.

Old 10-02-2020, 05:14 AM

10,501 posts, read 7,043,034 times
“I don’t wear masks like him. Every time you see him, he’s got a mask. He could be speaking two hundred feet away from him, and he shows up with the biggest mask I’ve ever seen.”

The President, speaking of Joe Biden on Tuesday night.

Old 10-02-2020, 05:15 AM

16,278 posts, read 10,418,527 times
I'm not happy. He'll simply get injected with disinfectants and hydroxychloroquine and be back to pissing people off in no time.

Old 10-02-2020, 05:15 AM

7,420 posts, read 2,710,487 times
Quote:
Democrats are happy President Trump and FLOTUS have COVID

ROBRELLO: So the Democrats are over the moon happy that President Trump and the first lady have COVID. First, totally pathetic. Second, if we have learned anything the past 4 years it is this. Whatever can go wrong for Democrats does go wrong for Democrats. If it weren't for bad luck they'd have no luck at all.

Therefore, I fully expect this to blow up in their faces. It always does.
The Democratic Party is not happy about our President and First Lady falling ill. OP, Why are you still using the virus and the disease it causes to sow discord and division in our nation? There has not been nor will there be a Democratic leader who are saying they are happy.

This virus is not partisan, as all can see. It is easily transmitted as all can now see. It affects young and old and those in between, in Red States and Blue states and on both sides of the aisle and those who may be left or right of anything else, as clearly and unfortunately illustrated by this news from the WH.

The virus doesn't see anything except possibilities and opportunity. Translated HUMANS. It sees people only, and the more the better. It is not gone from our shores.

I am sure we all are hoping the latest people infected by the virus, including those battling it in the White House, do well. America's scientists and medical professionals and public health officials have learned a lot since the new virus started ravaging humanity on this planet. What they have learned over the months certainly will be beneficial to those newly and currently infected. There is still a lot more to discover and learn but until the time that the world can say we have overcome and have this new disease under control, all we can do is follow the smart guidelines of those whose passion is to protect and heal humanity. Listening to them is beneficial to our individual selves, to our families, to our fellow Americans and to the citizens of the world.

Wear a mask. Avoid groups of people and crowded spaces. Maintain physical distance. Clean hands frequently. Refrain from touching mouth, nose, and eyes. Cough and sneeze into elbow even if wearing a mask. Avoid becoming complacent just because you have not met anyone who has not been affected by the virus.

We are all in this together.

Last edited by corpgypsy; 10-02-2020 at 05:32 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies