Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-06-2020, 08:12 PM

11,122 posts, read 5,598,071 times

Advertisements

Does anyone really think that any of the judges and justices of this country would disgrace themselves and destroy the reputations of their courts, by upholding the spurious election claims by Trump? If that happened, there would be an eruption of outrage by the majority of our citizens that would surpass anything ever seen before. This would not be a place any of us would want to be, regardless of our political affiliation. Let us hope that Trump is set back on his heels and cannot use his control over partisan judges who he appointed.

Old 11-06-2020, 08:15 PM

21,156 posts, read 19,742,228 times
Wow! Where are the observers?

Old 11-06-2020, 08:16 PM

3,576 posts, read 2,201,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atltechdude View Post
Glad we can agree it’s time to move on then.
Don’t agree it’s time to fight

Old 11-06-2020, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvrilLavigne View Post
You only think this is "bad" because mainstream media tells you to be shocked.

I can tell you what has been worse: Obama promising in his initial days a nuclear-free world and de-nuclearization, 8 years laters, no nuclear weapon was abandoned, instead Obama modernized his whole arsenal. That's the biggest hypocrisy I've ever encountered, yet it seems to be forgotten because media doesn't talk about it. Trump's fraud claims aren't shocking at all. Fraud occurs in many countries, there's no reason why oligarchy-America should be an excemption to it.
Amen

Old 11-06-2020, 08:18 PM

12,722 posts, read 7,583,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
then my vote on Tuesday for Trump will be the last vote I ever cast.
Oooh I love the ongoing quest for drama with BeerGeetus40's desperate yet fear resignation to never vote agin!

In Glamis, Britain, Fife, they will rejoice!
The fire burns so cruelly, it invites
me into raging, blazing, violent death!
Thou damned world, thou givst no other choice!
Oh light! Please take me! I deserve to die!
Now take me light! Now cover my darkness!
Oh woe is me! Oh fie! My life! My life!

Old 11-06-2020, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDproAV View Post
https://twitter.com/mikeroman/status...58704722792448

Why do all the shenanigans seem to be going on in PA. Hmmm.
Wow corrupt

Old 11-06-2020, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vacommonwealth View Post
Milwaukee really came out. The Democrats went a little overboard on the ballot harvesting.
No fake as can be

Old 11-06-2020, 08:20 PM

4,765 posts, read 3,735,255 times
Bombshells? Hahaha. Guess what, those bombshell have no accompanying evidence. The freaking President and his sycophant control the DOJ. And somehow you all are ignoring that there haven't been any charges whatsoever. Not even charges, let alone a trial or jury or verdict.

So if these "bombshells" are true, then it follows that both Trump and Barr and the entire DOJ is incompetent. So, incompetent that they cannot even file charges, let alone successfully prosecute. The billionaire pulling all the strings is simply a powerless victim!

Meanwhile 46 Trump appointees, lawyers, advisors, stooges have been charged and pled guilty and been found guilty.
I guess the Democrats are not only evil, they are absolute geniuses! Or maybe...the "bombshells" are complete fabrications and anyone who believes them is pretty darn desperate and willingly naive.

And Trump, Don jr, Eric and Guiliani are sitting in the on deck circle. With no one left to pardon any of them when the rubber meets the road.

Old 11-06-2020, 08:21 PM

13,608 posts, read 21,405,022 times
As a Trump voter to be fair I have to say yes maybe. We all know this was the most sensational election we have ever known and probably ever will know. People were energized.

No disputing it was a record turnout across the country.

It is a highly charged election, the country is split, do a transparent recount, assure there is no fraud and call it done either way.

Fact is no matter who ultimately wins many on the loosing side is never going to accept it. Expect four years of threads and debate of a election stolen one way or the other.

Biden or whoever can call for unity, just not gonna happen. Unfortunately the only thing that will unite us temporarily is another 9/11 and that isn't worth it.

Old 11-06-2020, 08:22 PM

31,340 posts, read 14,285,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lieqiang View Post
Oooh I love the ongoing quest for drama with BeerGeetus40's desperate yet fear resignation to never vote agin!

In Glamis, Britain, Fife, they will rejoice!
The fire burns so cruelly, it invites
me into raging, blazing, violent death!
Thou damned world, thou givst no other choice!
Oh light! Please take me! I deserve to die!
Now take me light! Now cover my darkness!
Oh woe is me! Oh fie! My life! My life!
I'm not a poetry guy so I won't comment on that, but what's the point of voting if we don't have a fair & honest system. There's no point.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies