Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-07-2020, 07:23 AM

8,037 posts, read 10,629,469 times

Advertisements

And with that last post I made, after 14 years, I think I'm out of here for awhile.

I have some very important life changes and decisions to focus on, and I lose all track of time on this forum! It's always been such a great place to vent, and a wonderful place to get great suggestions and ideas from other posters.

I'll sign back on when my status changes from "Still not Home" to "Finally Home". I hope City Data will still be around when I get there.

Take care!

RogueMom, signing out.

Old 11-07-2020, 07:28 AM

25,437 posts, read 9,796,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
I keep asking and everyone on team "obvious and pervasive fraud!" keeps failing to provide anything beside debunked conspiracy and anecdotal claims.
I've not seen any evidence of fraud either. Even the election commission has said there is no fraud.

Old 11-07-2020, 07:29 AM

11,411 posts, read 7,800,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lieqiang View Post
Come on man, most of your compadres have already moved past the denial phase.

You're supposed to be resigned to your fate and now frantically generating threads about how Kamala Harris will immediately be president and turn the country into a new front of the Great Bolshevik Revolution, please title your threads something unimaginatively poetic like "It's over for America". Another option is to pull the "I'm checked out" lever like BeerGeetus where you vow to never vote again, maybe tell others that they deserve what's coming.
I always enjoy a “I’m done with America and I’m moving to Canada!” thread. Yeah, I know the Canadian border is closed to Americans, but why let reality derail a classic post election rant?

Old 11-07-2020, 07:30 AM

25,437 posts, read 9,796,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveAlbuquerque View Post
Mountains of evidence
Please post reputable links and sources to fraud. If there is fraud, it should be investigated.

Old 11-07-2020, 07:32 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,363,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by S6T1R View Post
Stay tuned. More and more evidence like this is going to come up here and it will be impossible to ignore. Once the fraud becomes more apparent, I think 4 more years will be on the docket after all.

WHAT evidence?

Old 11-07-2020, 07:34 AM

7,447 posts, read 2,831,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
Please post reputable links and sources to fraud. If there is fraud, it should be investigated.
Trumpers think Facebook chain letters = evidence

Frankly, it's astounding they didn't all lose thier life savings to Nigerian princes ages ago

Old 11-07-2020, 07:37 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,373,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveAlbuquerque View Post
Mountains of evidence
Put up or shut up.

Old 11-07-2020, 07:41 AM

35,687 posts, read 21,039,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
I wish. Most trump voters I know think there is fraud despite no evidence. It saddens me that trump really gaslight the country about this and people believe him. Even with evidence he’s done this every time he has lost, people believe trump....
People will separate the Republicans from the true trumpettes. But it’s early. There’s some truck with gun toters trying deliver fake ballots in PA. So we wait until all get sorted out. All sides looking hard at these states, they will do right.

Old 11-07-2020, 08:01 AM

37,315 posts, read 59,844,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
No, I don't think I will get over it. I've watched the corporate media attack Trump non stop, democrats who are willing to sell America out to China try to get him impeached and removed from a duly elected office. No, I think this is the last stand. Time for civil war. I hope Trump sends out martial law to bring this corruption and deep state down once and for all!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimAZ View Post
He never said that — stop lying. He said that the only way to know if your mail-in ballot was processed is to go to a polling place in person on Election Day and ask for a ballot. If the mail-in was in the system, they should refuse to give a ballot.
Actually that is not true—
My state and may others had an online site that tracked mail in and early voting
My husband who mailed in his ballot checked and saw it was received/processed a week after he mailed it—showed when it was received by election office

People who were on record has having been sent a mail ballot who went to vote in person had two choices—
They could vote a PROVISIONAL ballot—meaning vote in person and then “CURE” their vote by bringing back the mail in ballot if they had it at home (one person in my neighborhood did exactly that—went home and got her mail ballot and turned it in at the polling site and then voted in person)

OR if they had thrown that mail ballot in the trash, they VOTED a PROVISIONAL ballot and that vote counts when the mail-in ballot is not received later on....

So it is certainly possible to vote in person after you have asked for a mail-in ballot
But it is not as easy a process as NOT requesting a ballot and having to deal with TWO ballots—
A mail ballot and one in person...

Educate yourself and avoid problems of misinformation

Old 11-07-2020, 08:04 AM

2,486 posts, read 1,417,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
I've not seen any evidence of fraud either. Even the election commission has said there is no fraud.
There IS evidence that Biden needs to be and will be impeached very quickly..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies