Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-07-2020, 09:43 AM

1,889 posts, read 1,325,205 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
We already have tons of evidence. However, as a democrat, you choose to ignore it, as you cannot admit to yourself that you are on the side of evil.
For now, we have a wealth of circumstantial evidence of malfeasance, but no smoking gun. That means the allegations of fraud or corruption made so far are based on a type of pragmatic reasoning called inference to the best explanation.

It is a valid way of reasoning (the cornerstone of the empirical method) but it requires some degree of abstraction as well as induction across multiple lines of context. You and I, and most of the neurotypical population, will have no trouble with this.

Certain groups of people, such as those in the autism spectrum, will find this a problem though.

There are competent people here who may actually be sincere when they claim they see no evidence of wrongdoing.

Old 11-07-2020, 09:52 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,392,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
The state legislatures and the election committees are already hard at work. We already have tons of evidence. However, as a democrat, you choose to ignore it, as you cannot admit to yourself that you are on the side of evil.

1. witnesses to the "ballot dump"
2. witnesses to ballots being filled out at the polls and video evidence
3. confirmed "computer glitch" that only happened in democrat run states
4. republican observers prevented from observing the counts
5. more votes in some democrat wards than there are voters
6. Statistically impossible blocks of votes going 100% to Biden
7. Biden having fewer votes than Hillary in EVERY DEMOCRAT METRO AREA, except those involved in the fraud- Detroit, Milwaukee, Philadelphia, Atlanta, and Las Vegas
8. A "disconnect" between votes cast for republican congressmen and president, despite Trump having 95% approval among republicans

This is just the initial evidence. As the process goes on, more evidence will accumulate. As I had stated in another thread, if the RNC offers cash "bounties" for the fraudsters to come forward, there will probably be a few who will take advantage of that.

I've pointed out to you, directly, multiple times, that the "130K votes in MI" thing was nothing. The guy and the news outlet that made the tweet and created the graph have acknowledged it was nothing more than a typo. You are, at this point, INTENTIONALLY spreading false claims. You should be ashamed of yourself.

As to the "voting software":

...The erroneous reporting of unofficial results from Antrim county was a result of accidental error on the part of the Antrim County Clerk. The equipment and software did not malfunction and all ballots were properly tabulated. However, the clerk accidentally did not update the software used to collect voting machine data and report unofficial results...

https://www.fox17online.com/news/ele...-have-no-merit

There is ZERO evidence of any federal water marked ballots.

Moving on. I certainly don't expect to hear any "Not my President!" nonsense from the GOP and Trump fans.

Old 11-07-2020, 09:54 AM

37,315 posts, read 59,895,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robrelo View Post
What is this poll worker doing? Where is the supervision? Is this okay with you Democrats?

https://youtu.be/kTKG7SwBUlI
There are poll workers from all 3 parties in those rooms helping to check ballots and secure the integrity of the voting process
In EVERY state because it is the LAW that there are observers
What Trump wanted were MORE observers of HIS ranks—
He wanted it to look like FL with Bush v Gore counting hanging chads
This election had NO hanging chads
Trump lost
He ran a stronger race than in 2016
He got larger popular vote total
He won FL because he took the Cuban vote which went HRC for the most part last time
He raised % of Black and Hispanic voters
BUT he lost women voters white, Latino, and Black
He couldn’t overcome the efforts of states like GA to register NEW voters and get out the vote

I give him credit—-I don’t like or trust or respect him—but he appealed to lot of Americans who voted
The GOP’s efforts to campaign in Co Vid shutdown was also important for getting out his vote and contacting new voters
Dems could probably have made a better job of personal outreach and still been safe

Old 11-07-2020, 09:54 AM

7,814 posts, read 6,395,954 times
That’s why they don’t want observers. Identify this woman and make her talk to federal investigators under the threat of perjury.

Old 11-07-2020, 10:06 AM

25,770 posts, read 18,834,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
Trump’s followers are getting desperate
Just to make it CLEAR: I'm NOT a "Trump follower." I believe in individual liberty and I don't care if that comes from your uncle Harry's rabid pet dog being in the office of the presidency. The reason I do not support Harris is NOT because I'm a "Trump follower." The reason I don't support her is because I've LISTENED TO HER philosophies and plans for America and DISAGREE WITH THEM.

Why the **** do you people insist on calling everyone who disagrees with your authoritarian collectivist wet dream a Trump fanatic??? Why? Do you know why? Can you give me one logical reason? It's all about worshiping someone with you folks, isn't it? Biden, Trump, etc. How about using your damn BRAIN and analyzing their POLICIES? How about supporting or not supporting philosophies, ideas, policies, laws, etc, rather than men or women? Why do you have to worship someone and assume that everyone else does as well? Y'all have the mentality of serfs. Hail to the King.

Old 11-07-2020, 10:15 AM

7,420 posts, read 2,711,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spot View Post
Biden was just declared the winner. You trump lovers can get rid of this sticky now. Trump lost fair and square.
Congratulations to Joe Biden and our country. May the 46th POTUS be filled with grace, wisdom and courage as he undertakes the job of restoring dignity and democracy to government in these United States of America!

Old 11-07-2020, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrowGirl View Post
That was the media finalizing their projection. We still need to get through the lawsuits in various states. Then there is the Electoral College. We'll see if there are any issues with faithless electors. Then we'll be done, just in time for Christmas. Yippee.
Yes
A pause in the battle

Old 11-07-2020, 10:33 AM

13,277 posts, read 7,321,255 times
Sore loser thread

I get it if this helps you accept Trumps loss with coping.

Old 11-07-2020, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hightower72 View Post
For now, we have a wealth of circumstantial evidence of malfeasance, but no smoking gun. That means the allegations of fraud or corruption made so far are based on a type of pragmatic reasoning called inference to the best explanation.

It is a valid way of reasoning (the cornerstone of the empirical method) but it requires some degree of abstraction as well as induction across multiple lines of context. You and I, and most of the neurotypical population, will have no trouble with this.

Certain groups of people, such as those in the autism spectrum, will find this a problem though.

There are competent people here who may actually be sincere when they claim they see no evidence of wrongdoing.
3 absentee ballots in this USPS employee’s truck along with other mail when he is caught by Canadian officials
https://nypost.com/2020/11/06/usps-w...vered-ballots/

Ballots were absentee from Erie PA zip code

Old 11-07-2020, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
I've pointed out to you, directly, multiple times, that the "130K votes in MI" thing was nothing. The guy and the news outlet that made the tweet and created the graph have acknowledged it was nothing more than a typo. You are, at this point, INTENTIONALLY spreading false claims. You should be ashamed of yourself.

As to the "voting software":

...The erroneous reporting of unofficial results from Antrim county was a result of accidental error on the part of the Antrim County Clerk. The equipment and software did not malfunction and all ballots were properly tabulated. However, the clerk accidentally did not update the software used to collect voting machine data and report unofficial results...

https://www.fox17online.com/news/ele...-have-no-merit

There is ZERO evidence of any federal water marked ballots.

Moving on. I certainly don't expect to hear any "Not my President!" nonsense from the GOP and Trump fans.
Actually he should have his post taken down
But this isn’t FB or Twitter to truth-check posts
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies