Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-24-2020, 09:38 AM

25,116 posts, read 16,226,257 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
What was "booming" about it?
nothing, except maybe the stock market over Obama's entire tenure. Conversely, from Dec 1 2014 to Oct 31, 2016, the gain totaled 1.9%.

even the MSM described it as "anemic" and a "jobless recovery". If I didn't note it in this thread - full-time jobs increased more in the last 3 years than the previous 8.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-24-2020, 09:44 AM

2,361 posts, read 1,753,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
Biden is so brain dead at this point he doesn't even know he's been elected to anything.

Seriously, everyone can see that the man isn't all there anymore. His cabinet will be making all the decisions for him (if he is given the presidency).
As opposed to Captain Covfefe, who thinks wind power is killing birds, didn't know healthcare would be so hard and thought no one else did either (hint: anyone with a triple digit IQ knew it), was going to bring back "beautiful clan coal" (until he didn't), claimed Democrats were going to slaughter cows, stared into an eclipse without protection, thought Frederick Douglass was alive, lauded Nambia's health care system, despite Nambia not actually existing and so on and so on....

But, hey....Person, woman, man, camera, TV. You've got THAT going for you.....

Old 11-24-2020, 09:47 AM

8,505 posts, read 4,567,713 times
I don't think it is a mystery. Many white people were turned off by Trump's corruption, behavior, ineptitude, lying, and the constant chaos that surrounded him.

Old 11-24-2020, 09:59 AM

10,098 posts, read 4,092,829 times
The truth is that I'm guessing a majority of white voters (by a lot) voted for Trump.

The vote was pretty much split down the middle. The 70 million that voted for Biden were probably mostly minorities, so-called "refugees", descendants of illegal aliens (and therefore illegitimate votes in my opiinion) and then probably....30 million mostly self-hating white votes???

I'm guessing whites voted for Trump 2 to 1 compared to Biden and the demoKKKrats who have forever rigged American elections by taking a huge dump in an otherwise clean pool.

Old 11-24-2020, 11:33 AM

89,061 posts, read 44,866,510 times
Quote:
The truth is that I'm guessing a majority of white voters (by a lot) voted for Trump.

The vote was pretty much split down the middle. The 70 million that voted for Biden were probably mostly minorities, so-called "refugees", descendants of illegal aliens (and therefore illegitimate votes in my opiinion) and then probably....30 million mostly self-hating white votes???

I'm guessing whites voted for Trump 2 to 1 compared to Biden and the demoKKKrats who have forever rigged American elections by taking a huge dump in an otherwise clean pool.
It was actually 3 to 2 (keeping the ratio in whole numbers).

Another big takeaway is that income has a LOT to do with how one votes. 2020 election results:

D +11 for incomes under $50,000
R +12 for incomes of $100,000 or more

That's a pretty wide swing: 23-percentage points from low-income to higher-incomes.

Source: Edison Research for the National Election Pool

No surprise... Those who contribute the least and who have their hands out to take OPM (other people's money) overwhelmingly vote for Democrats because they've promised to confiscate other people's money and give it to them. Those who contribute the most and from whom money is confiscated to give to others who haven't earned it are overwhelmingly Republicans. We're living in a country in which the mob can vote to take the money you've earned for themselves. They don't have to do a damned thing to earn it other than vote for whoever promises to confiscate and redistribute OPM.

In other words, our country is now a nation of two wolves and a sheep voting on what's for dinner (metaphorically speaking). How long until the sheep say "F it" and just choose to either stop being the contributors, or move somewhere else that has less punitive taxes and more individual freedoms?

Old 11-24-2020, 11:53 AM

23,856 posts, read 13,761,687 times
Quote:
Biden is so brain dead at this point he doesn't even know he's been elected to anything.

Seriously, everyone can see that the man isn't all there anymore. His cabinet will be making all the decisions for him (if he is given the presidency).
Um, he's not being "given" the presidency. It's not a party favor.

Do you realize you are saying that Trump is so bad that a brain dead person beat him?

Old 11-24-2020, 11:55 AM

Quote:

Um, that's nearly 80 million.

62,974 posts, read 29,170,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post

Do you realize you are saying that Trump is so bad that a brain dead person beat him?
No, what it means is those who voted for Biden are the brain dead ones.

10,098 posts, read 4,092,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post

Biden didn't win, period.

He simply did not. It was not legitimate. And I will never see it as legitimate, even if he is given the election.

Now...you lefties p-ssed all over Trump's last 4 years saying it was illegitimate, now you can deal with the same from us.

Old 11-24-2020, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Biden didn't win, period.

He simply did not. It was not legitimate. And I will never see it as legitimate, even if he is given the election.

Now...you lefties p-ssed all over Trump's last 4 years saying it was illegitimate, now you can deal with the same from us.
I never said Trump was illegitimate.

I certainly never liked anything about him, but as Raffensperger said - the numbers are the numbers.

And unless you guys can come up with actual hard evidence that a conservative judge like Brann can make sense of, the numbers will remain the numbers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies