Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2020, 02:53 PM

2,361 posts, read 1,753,371 times

Advertisements

To the OP,

1) Trump is not Presidential.
2) Trump avoids responsibility at every turn
3) Trump blames anyone else for the things that go bad and takes credit for anything that goes well.
4) Trump is a misogynist
5) Trump is at best racially motivated and at worst racist.
6) Trump does not care about anyone else but himself and MAYBE his peer group.
7) Trump is an unrepentant liar.
8) Trump took an oath to defend the Constitution and promptly spent four year doing everything in his power to undermine it.
9) Trump is the premiere example of the blight that has beset the GOP. Trump is NOT the cause of everything wrong with the Republican Party I belonged to until 2016, his being elected is the expression of it.
10) Trump is a conspiracy theorist, giving "credibility" to the lunatic fringe.

There are plenty of other things, and many of them I knew in the 90's as I'm a New Yorker...but I suspect I've said enough that I'll be called many, many things.

Because that's the last thing....he's helped make anger the norm in this country.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2020, 02:54 PM
bu2

24,107 posts, read 14,899,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Congratulations, if Biden wins you get the status quo politician you wanted. I'm just amazed that seemingly intelligent people like you think that someone like Joe Biden is going to make a difference when he hasn't in over 4 decades in politics.

Basically you voted for him out of hate for Trump. I'm hoping you grow up and open your eyes soon. Biden/Harris will hopefully do that, but you're such a left wing shill that I doubt it will matter in your case.
And his comments on the family show that. Just weird hatred.

Old 11-23-2020, 02:55 PM
bu2

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindey View Post
There was no fraud. there is no evidence of it & even republicans are beginning to get uncomfortable with Trump spewing this nonsense.
The only people believing this are the party of Trump.
Only brainwashed Democrats believe there was no fraud.

Reasonable people can disagree on whether it was significant.

Old 11-23-2020, 03:00 PM
bu2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
Considering Trump got MORE votes than he did 4 years ago, I would say no one had "buyer's remorse".

And considering liberals have been flooding America with illegals and so-called "refugees" for decades at this point, even if Biden (and Hillary) got a "majority" of votes, since millions of those votes were imported migrants and so-called "refugees", I'd say they didn't win at all.

California alone, having imported tens of millions of illegals and given their illegitimate children "birthright citizenship", and I believe there is no such thing as birthright citizenship in America, that argument is bunk.
Right. We have 20 million more votes than 2016 and we are still counting. Donald Trump got 11 million more votes than in 2016. Biden allegedly got 14 million more votes than Hillary. 3rd parties lost a lot of votes.

Old 11-23-2020, 09:01 PM

62,974 posts, read 29,170,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJLamb0518 View Post
To the OP,

1) Trump is not Presidential.
2) Trump avoids responsibility at every turn
3) Trump blames anyone else for the things that go bad and takes credit for anything that goes well.
4) Trump is a misogynist
5) Trump is at best racially motivated and at worst racist.
6) Trump does not care about anyone else but himself and MAYBE his peer group.
7) Trump is an unrepentant liar.
8) Trump took an oath to defend the Constitution and promptly spent four year doing everything in his power to undermine it.
9) Trump is the premiere example of the blight that has beset the GOP. Trump is NOT the cause of everything wrong with the Republican Party I belonged to until 2016, his being elected is the expression of it.
10) Trump is a conspiracy theorist, giving "credibility" to the lunatic fringe.

There are plenty of other things, and many of them I knew in the 90's as I'm a New Yorker...but I suspect I've said enough that I'll be called many, many things.

Because that's the last thing....he's helped make anger the norm in this country.
Pretty much the usual lies and spin of the liberal left. The election is over yet you and yours are still in here bashing Trump and his supporters. What does that say about YOU?

Old 11-23-2020, 09:36 PM

32,076 posts, read 15,077,213 times
Quote:
Considering Trump got MORE votes than he did 4 years ago, I would say no one had "buyer's remorse".

And considering liberals have been flooding America with illegals and so-called "refugees" for decades at this point, even if Biden (and Hillary) got a "majority" of votes, since millions of those votes were imported migrants and so-called "refugees", I'd say they didn't win at all.

California alone, having imported tens of millions of illegals and given their illegitimate children "birthright citizenship", and I believe there is no such thing as birthright citizenship in America, that argument is bunk.
Trump may have received more votes than 2016 but Biden broke the ceiling for the popular vote. He took back the blue wall and also won Georgia and Arizona. So yeah, it sounds like many had buyers remorse. Birthright citizenship is in the constitution.

Old 11-23-2020, 09:55 PM

73,032 posts, read 62,646,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Valley View Post
Whites in their right minds don’t vote democrat. Whites that vote democrat are fools.
And yet, you've referred to Blacks who vote Republican as "intelligent". I think you just want a Republican in office.

Old 11-23-2020, 10:17 PM

10,098 posts, read 4,091,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Trump may have received more votes than 2016 but Biden broke the ceiling for the popular vote. He took back the blue wall and also won Georgia and Arizona. So yeah, it sounds like many had buyers remorse. Birthright citizenship is in the constitution.
Birthright citizenship is NOT in the constitution.

Read:

Quote:
Birthright citizenship arises from the 14th Amendment that was passed just three years after the Civil War to guarantee citizenship to freed slaves. The senator who wrote the citizenship clause in the 14th Amendment, Jacob Howard of Michigan, explained the point of it on the Senate floor at the time.

"The Amendment will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers," he said.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tuck...er-word-for-it

Democrats would have won NOTHING if you wouldn't have been flooding America the last 30 years with low IQ people who only vote D because Dems. give them free everything. Please.

Old 11-23-2020, 10:24 PM

32,076 posts, read 15,077,213 times
Quote:
Birthright citizenship is NOT in the constitution.

Read:

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tuck...er-word-for-it

Democrats would have won NOTHING if you wouldn't have been flooding America the last 30 years with low IQ people who only vote D because Dems. give them free everything. Please.

The 14th Amendment says, “All persons born or naturalized in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.”

Old 11-23-2020, 10:26 PM

38,644 posts, read 26,393,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
Prior to November 2016, the economy was also booming and we had very low unemployment. So I assume you voted for Hillary?

What was "booming" about it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies