Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2020, 06:26 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,047,421 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
PS. I didn't vote for Trump.

But I know that this is all speculative.

Nothing has been decided yet.

That is a KEY WORD that people in this thread do not understand.

YET.
Enough states have certified to get Biden to 270.

Rudy is the worst person possible to put in charge of lawsuits.

It's over.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2020, 06:30 PM

46,315 posts, read 27,124,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinArmageddons View Post
You keep mentioning CNN.

I don't follow the media.

I follow the facts.

And Trump ****in' lost dude.

Then what officially do you follow?

Be specific on what you ****in follow, because there is no such thing as "office of the president elect."

Now, saying that, ole joe won, yet according to you, it has been 100% certified, do you even know who validates the next president? Honestly, tell us, or you know ****ing nothing.

Old 11-23-2020, 06:30 PM

15,063 posts, read 6,181,283 times
Winning!

Old 11-23-2020, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinArmageddons View Post
Enough states have certified to get Biden to 270.

Rudy is the worst person possible to put in charge of lawsuits.

It's over.

It's 7:32 PM CST 11-23-2020, provide a link to the states that have certified biden at 270?

Again, joe won...

Old 11-23-2020, 06:35 PM

18,403 posts, read 19,031,744 times
Quote:
I guess everybody missed this part of her statement:

“As you know, the GSA administrator does not pick or certify the winner of a presidential election. Instead, the GSA Administrator’s role under the Act is extremely narrow: to make resources and services available in connection with a presidential transition. The actual winner of the presidential election will be determined by the electoral process detailed in the Constitution.”

But since CNN said so, I guess you believe that right now Biden is president?

Stop listening to CNN.
You’re gonna have a tough Inauguration Day

Old 11-23-2020, 06:39 PM

8,196 posts, read 2,847,983 times
Quote:
They do not understand.

CNN said Biden is president and some lady that works in the White House made a statement. I mean she said she doesn't determine the winner, but they didn't read that far. They heard what they wanted to hear and that was that.

Truth has no place in the media. Just believe what CNN says. Like a god they worship.
It's beyond ridiculous that the very thing that Biden supporters accuse Trump supporters of being guilty of is being played out by themselves.

They think they can force Biden to become President and United States Constitution be damned.

Not.going.to.happen.

Old 11-23-2020, 06:41 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,546,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndarn View Post
I feel very badly for your ability to deny reality

AS the POTUS and STAR of Reality TV who finally succumbed to Election Outcome.. I re-iterate "It's about time".. False News just doesn't come close at this stage to REALTY!!

LOL.. So you admit DJT isn't coherent.. Therefore INCOMPETENT to lead !! DJT has and will continue to TRY to undermine the "American" Republic & Constitution etc etc until he exit's stage right (Jan 20/2020)! Con-Man Lost.. denial by him and folks like yourself and all those who were affected by supporting him in Government positions/including appointed proxies/never vetted that followed HIS marching orders, will forever be affected personally!!

It's sad, that ALL the damages he has done will take decades to UNDUE!! But maybe it's best YOU get over it!!
Undo, not undue.

And you won’t be ‘suffering’. You’re a Canadian who lives in Canada.

Old 11-23-2020, 06:41 PM

39,080 posts, read 51,252,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
It's 7:32 PM CST 11-23-2020, provide a link to the states that have certified biden at 270?

Again, joe won...
Most of them have not. But the only ones in question are the swing states and, of those, MI, AZ, and GA have. Taken together with states that are routine and not competitive, those three states add up to 270. For sake of accuracy, AZ has not certified at the state level, but all the counties have and it is a formality left only to the SoS who is a Democrat at this point. She has to do it sometime on or before 11/30. The writing is certainly on the wall. There is not a sliver of doubt how this is going to turn out. Hence, the GSA call to begin the transition.

Old 11-23-2020, 06:47 PM

65 posts, read 38,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Trump did not write that one. Way too coherent.
My thought as well.

Old 11-23-2020, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Most of them have not.

But the only ones in question are the swing states and, of those, MI, AZ, and GA have. Taken together with states that are routine and not competitive, those three states add up to 270. For sake of accuracy, AZ has not certified at the state level, but all the counties have and it is a formality left only to the SoS who is a Democrat at this point. She has to do it sometime on or before 11/30. The writing is certainly on the wall. There is not a sliver of doubt how this is going to turn out. Hence, the GSA call to begin the transition.

So, nothing has certified biden at 270, yes?

Again, ole' joe won.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies