Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-16-2020, 08:51 AM

37,203 posts, read 19,210,527 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malloric View Post
No, it isn't. That's just making voting difficult, which is not gerrymandering. Doesn't matter how my ballot gets there. In my case I dropped it off at the county office which is about 20 miles away from my house. Address is still tied to the local precinct and recorded the same as if I voted in person.
The examples I gave are real things that happened during this election, and come under the heading of "...much of anything else", not gerrymandering. Thanks for the correction.

Old 12-16-2020, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzincat View Post
What is stupid is to demand proof when there are enough questions concerning fraud, where steps could have been made to eliminate the possibility in the first place. I have given up thinking Trump can take the election either by proving fraud or cheating if he has to. I just want there to be flawless elections in that there is no question that anyone can cheat. Anyone opposed to that, no mater what it costs, is hoping their side wins at any cost, cheating included.

The SC refusing to see that Texas and other states have standing to bring suit against other states who have some degree of election fraud in a national election is the first step to destroying the Constitution that they swore to uphold.
So what have Mitch and his jolly band of miscreants been doing for the last four years?

Old 12-16-2020, 08:55 AM

5,938 posts, read 4,700,185 times
Republicans won't be pleased until there is evidence of widespread fraud. The notion that they'd "accept the results" after widespread fraud is discovered is plain silly. What if there is no widespread fraud? Has that possibility even crossed their minds?

They might as well say "I'll accept Biden won when pigs fly." At least we'd all get the jest. But, they are making serious accusations with nothing to back it up.

Even IF 2000 votes flipped from Biden to Trump (which is the opposite of their fraudulent claims!), that still leaves Biden up by 150k+.

What Republicans really want to say is:

We'd prefer if Americans didn't vote since apparently we have far less Republicans than Democrats in this country.

Just come right out and say that instead of claiming fraud.

Old 12-16-2020, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliza61nyc View Post
I agree but here's the thing, there has to be a widespread problem. The issue most folks are having right now is that the Republicans are NOT producing any evidence.

So how do you revamp a process when all you are getting is smoke and mirrors about there being aproblem?

How much do you want to bet that had Trump won he would have been singing the praises of our electoral process and how it is the safest in the world.
That was Trump's theme song after the 2016 election, and he still whined for two years about Hillary winning the popular vote.

Old 12-16-2020, 09:12 AM

26,578 posts, read 14,449,955 times
from trump's morning twitter-tantrum:

".... despite the fact that I went from 63,000,000 Votes to 75,000,000 Votes, a record 12,000,000 Vote increase. Obama went down 3,000,000 Votes, and won. Rigged Election!!!"

the man has a hard time comprehending the concept of "total votes".

Old 12-16-2020, 09:24 AM

1,362 posts, read 873,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
from trump's morning twitter-tantrum:

".... despite the fact that I went from 63,000,000 Votes to 75,000,000 Votes, a record 12,000,000 Vote increase. Obama went down 3,000,000 Votes, and won. Rigged Election!!!"

the man has a hard time comprehending the concept of "total votes".
To use a tired sports analogy to explain everything (especially politics; and it's something even Trump should be able to comprehend): It ain't how many points you scored. It's who scored the most points.

In other news, all of these folks who have signed documents as alternative electoral college votes should be in extremely hot water. I suspect there are loopholes in the law, and it also looks like Stephen Miller masterminded it, but submitting fraudulent electoral votes seems like voter fraud on a Sammy Sosa and Mark McGwire performance-enhanced level. (Yes, sticking with the sports theme.)

Old 12-16-2020, 09:24 AM

943 posts, read 1,321,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Dominion Machines shifted 2+% of Trump Votes to Biden. Far more votes than needed to sway election.” Florida, Ohio, Texas and many other states were won by even greater margins than projected. Did just as well with Swing States, but bad things happened.

Audits of voting machines reveal ERROR rates:
in Michigan: 68.05%
in Nevada: 70%
in Arizona: we'll know soon!

68% error rate in Michigan Voting Machines. Should be, by law, a tiny percentage of one percent. Did Michigan Secretary of State break the law?

https://forums.carm.org/threads/judg...ty.1138/page-3
https://dailyangle.com/articles/audi...gned-for-fraud
https://trumpandtrumpism.com/2020/12...5251231031296/
https://clarion.causeaction.com/2020...-the-settings/
https://www.trendsmap.com/twitter/tw...79278000332801
https://welovetrump.com/2020/12/15/b...lied-security/
https://realcenternewss.com/2020/12/...-human-errors/
Does anybody expect a website called “welovetrump.com” to be objective?

Old 12-16-2020, 09:30 AM

8,312 posts, read 3,929,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraithjump View Post
You remind me of people who think Covid is a hoax or masks don't work.

https://hereistheevidence.com/

And I haven't even touched the dominion\smartmatic machines. We don't know 100 percent sure they changed votes, but there is circumstantial evidence there.

You don't even believe in the fraud, so you are proving my point. If Trump ends up staying president democrats will scream it's all rigged
"Powerful" second post.

No one with a brain is buying this nonsense, and never will. But you are free to embarrass yourself by re-posting it a thousand times, if you want.

Old 12-16-2020, 09:47 AM

26,578 posts, read 14,449,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bohemka View Post
t ain't how many points you scored. It's who scored the most points.
it's such a bizarre claim but trump keeps throwing it out there. does he honestly believe that his followers can grasp the fact that more people voted this election?

Quote:
In other news, all of these folks who have signed documents as alternative electoral college votes should be in extremely hot water.

it seems that they are submitting the votes under some fictitiously named entity that sounds official but isn't. i'm guessing that's what is keeping the fraud charges away.

Old 12-16-2020, 09:47 AM
bu2

24,106 posts, read 14,891,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by unihills View Post
What is ridiculous is that without a single proven case of widespread fraud some people still think there is widespread fraud.

You can wish for what you want, I just wish people would stop being so damn stupid.
What is ridiculous is how easily people buy the MSM lies.

There are hundreds of dead people voting. There are 1700 people in Georgia alone who voted twice. There have been several arrests including the woman with 143 ballots for nursing home residents.

Its pretty obvious this was the least secure election ever.

People with integrity should want it investigated to make sure the results reported were right and so that noone can manipulate an election. But the Dems and MSM don't have any integrity.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies