Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-12-2020, 06:00 PM

473 posts, read 237,227 times

Advertisements

More Pro Trump Stop The Steal Rallies:

Watch Republican President Trump Fly over the Trump Rally and his Proud Republican Trump Supporters, Pro USA, USA, USA, American Patriot Citizens of The USA, shout USA, USA, USA:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...rd-marine-one/

President Trump gets a Rock Star welcome at Army - Navy Football Game, cheers and USA, USA, USA:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...football-game/

I wish I could be there for both events.

This Sunday I will attend a Pro Trump Rally.

GMS.

Last edited by Miami Shores; 12-12-2020 at 06:48 PM..

Old 12-12-2020, 06:46 PM

28 posts, read 14,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miami Shores View Post
More Pro Trump Stop The Steal Rallies:

Watch Republican President Trump Fly over the Trump Rally and his Proud Republican Trump Supporters, Pro USA, USA, USA, American Patriot Citizens of The USA, shout USA, USA, USA:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...rd-marine-one/

President Trump gets a Rock Star welcome at Army - Navy Football Game, cheers and USA, USA, USA:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...football-game/

I wish I could be there for both events.

This Sunday I will attend a Pro Trump Rally.

GMS.
How much of your money is Trump going to steal?

Old 12-12-2020, 06:48 PM

4,603 posts, read 6,366,715 times
"To paraphrase one legal expert, the Texas lawsuit was a stunt with a filing fee"...and/or it was a way to curry favor while seeking a pardon for sins committed/laws broken.

Regards
Gemstone1

Old 12-12-2020, 07:02 PM

26,581 posts, read 14,449,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
I find it quite amusing when folks who couldn’t find their bee-hind in broad daylight, with both hands and a tour guide, seem to think they know more about the law than seasoned professionals with impressive backgrounds.

Fact is, you’re wrong, and so is the Supreme Court,....

you are literally claiming to know more about the law than 9 "seasoned professionals with impressive backgrounds".

Old 12-12-2020, 07:34 PM

9,913 posts, read 9,593,779 times
you all Trump haters, the reason we are fighting for this election is that all the crap they did to us, they did it to you and to me. They stole the election and disenfranchised a legal vote with an illegal vote. No one likes when people cut in line, take your place, steal your stuff.

I hope Trump pulls thru this and wins for we the people. The US Constitution was dissed illegally, and a bunch of poeple thought they could game the system in order to make their boy win.

Old 12-12-2020, 08:03 PM

24,012 posts, read 28,462,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by onceuponatimeindenver View Post
Why is this thread titled "Election Fraud"? Shouldn't it be "Election Conspiracy Theories"?
Of course.

But...you know why.

Old 12-12-2020, 08:25 PM

13,011 posts, read 13,050,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoMeO View Post
They stole the election and disenfranchised a legal vote with an illegal vote. .
The problem with your post is that this is an allegation. There is no substantive evidence.

Although many people have claimed fraud, malfeasance, incompetence, etc, none of this has been proven. If Trump's legal team had any real evidence, they would have been able to find multiple courts to take these cases and interrupt the certification process.

It is telling that not a single court, in any jurisdiction anywhere in the country, has been presented with evidence of fraud. It simply doesn't exist, and the claims of fraud are simply crazy.

Old 12-12-2020, 08:26 PM

37,217 posts, read 19,210,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
What does that even mean?
Depends.

Old 12-12-2020, 08:28 PM

37,217 posts, read 19,210,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
I find it quite amusing when folks who couldn’t find their bee-hind in broad daylight, with both hands and a tour guide, seem to think they know more about the law than seasoned professionals with impressive backgrounds.

Fact is, you’re wrong, and so is the Supreme Court, as they are acting unconstitutionally in this, or rather, refusing to abide their constitutional duty (same difference) which they do quite often, sadly .... Nevertheless, according to the Constitution, the Supreme Court has “original jurisdiction” applicable to disputes between the States. And it makes perfect sense .... if Texas had a legal dispute with Arizona, who should hear the case? A Texas court? Or, an Arizona Court? No, of course neither .... therefore, as established in the Constitution, such disputes arising between the states shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the SCOTUS. So, constitutionally, it is impossible for Texas to lack “Standing” in a suit against another State ... the SCOTUS is the only court of jurisdiction, as clearly stated in the Constitution. This is like a cop telling you you cant sit there, but you cant stand up! Given there is no place for Texas to go other than the Supreme Court, the Court’s response is go away.

The founders were brilliant men who crafted a brilliant document, but no document can prevent human corruption, or willful neglect.

I’m certain if one thing .... our founders are surely rolling over in their graves right now, and I suspect if those founders were actually here in charge of the country today, we’d run out of tar, feathers, and freaking rope.
That is a most interesting interpretation. Where did you get your law degree?

Old 12-12-2020, 08:29 PM

57,301 posts, read 26,217,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
you are literally claiming to know more about the law than 9 "seasoned professionals with impressive backgrounds".
Sure all that legal training makes him a Trump candidate for the court’s.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies