Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-17-2020, 01:19 PM

1,231 posts, read 448,697 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA Mtbkr View Post
It is amazing how many on the left are cool with not looking into election fraud claims.

As if they are cool with cheating...as long as their guy does it. Funny, many of those are also the ones going on and on about Trump's lying all the time.

Strange sense of honesty they have there...I cannot figure it out.
The thing is it has been looked into. The FBI and the DOJ investigated and found nothing. There were over 50 court cases including the Supreme Court and no evidence of fraud was presented at any of them. If anyone cheated there was no evidence the democrats did. But it is apparent that Trump and Republicans will go to any length to try to delegitimize the election process.

Old 12-17-2020, 01:26 PM

54 posts, read 28,624 times
The same FBI that Comey came from? Yeah...I am sure they looked into it hard. LOL

Also, didn't the democrats try to "de legitimize" Trump for 4 years?

It appears both sides are playing the same games.

Old 12-17-2020, 01:29 PM

19,387 posts, read 6,503,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ljd1010 View Post
What’s ridiculous is that so many people still believe there was widespread voter fraud when there was not one shred of evidence. Stop reading conspiracy theory spewing rags.

Let’s repeat....
Joe Biden is President Elect.
He won the election fairly.
There was no election fraud.
He WILL be inaugurated on 1/20/2021.
Just because you keep repeating that lie doesn’t make it true.

Old 12-17-2020, 01:32 PM

54 posts, read 28,624 times
I would not say there was not one shred.

People signed statements under perjury, stating improprieties that they saw.

Are they all lying?

The truth is..we need to know but will never know the truth.

Old 12-17-2020, 01:33 PM

19,387 posts, read 6,503,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genz View Post
The thing is it has been looked into. The FBI and the DOJ investigated and found nothing. There were over 50 court cases including the Supreme Court and no evidence of fraud was presented at any of them. If anyone cheated there was no evidence the democrats did. But it is apparent that Trump and Republicans will go to any length to try to delegitimize the election process.
The same FBI whose staff cooked up an “insurance plan” to get rid of Trump? The same DOJ whose chief had a secret rendezvous with the husband of an FBI target, in order to help her win the election against Trump?

Somehow, I don’t think the FBI and the DOJ will do anything to stop Biden from stealing the election from Trump.

Old 12-17-2020, 01:41 PM

21,882 posts, read 25,146,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
The same FBI whose staff cooked up an “insurance plan” to get rid of Trump? The same DOJ whose chief had a secret rendezvous with the husband of an FBI target, in order to help her win the election against Trump?

Somehow, I don’t think the FBI and the DOJ will do anything to stop Biden from stealing the election from Trump.
Yup. FBI, legislatures in all six seeing states, courts across the land including SCOTUS, DOJ, McConnell. All of them have it in to stall the election for Biden. Deep state is just the state running in the open nowadays since almost every facet of government is completely under its control.

Old 12-17-2020, 01:49 PM

28,353 posts, read 16,381,866 times
Quote:
It is amazing how many on the left are cool with not looking into election fraud claims.

As if they are cool with cheating...as long as their guy does it. Funny, many of those are also the ones going on and on about Trump's lying all the time.

Strange sense of honesty they have there...I cannot figure it out.
Uh, they've been "looked into" ~60 times and each time was a dry hole.....

That's not to mention the recounts, the boards of election investigations, etc, etc, etc.

Old 12-17-2020, 02:09 PM

7,826 posts, read 2,728,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
out of morbid curiosity yesterday i switched on OAN. the host kept citing trump's rally size as absolute evidence that biden couldn't have won. i literally don't think that she could have comprehended the concept that trump is more unpopular than he is popular.
I don't think Trumpers understand that this election transcended just Biden vs Trump. It was about keeping a constitutional form of Govt vs becoming a Banana Republic. This was not a center right vs center left election. The Trump GOP is not a center right party, it resembles the Autocratic/Authoritarian parties in Europe. I don't think many Trumpers are aware of that. If Trumpism wins the next election that will be the end of the American Experiment we know and grew up with.

Here is an excellent op-ed from The Lincoln Project.....they are going to continue the fight against Trumpism.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...ncoln-project/

Old 12-17-2020, 02:12 PM

1,227 posts, read 1,281,358 times
Quote:
Well, let's see. There are the fraudulent election "collection boxes" posted by the GOP in California...the fradulent bait-and-switch of the Texas governor taking mail-in ballot drop boxes down to a single one per county, including the county including Houston; the fradulent claims of the USPS that mail-in ballots were given "priority" when there are numerous reports that they were deliberately slowed down in an attempt to run out the clock and keep them from being counted...

I'd say the left did a pretty good job looking into election fraud claims. They just aren't the ones you're interested in.

Somebody is almost certainly cool with cheating, as long as your guy does it. Can I get you a mirror?

Old 12-17-2020, 02:47 PM

546 posts, read 243,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverBrian View Post

I'd say the left did a pretty good job looking into election fraud claims.
What kind of investigation did the Left do? The only thing I'm aware of is them counting the same ballots over and over in Georgia...and only when we demanded it...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies