Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-19-2020, 06:53 AM

6,737 posts, read 4,419,540 times

Advertisements

[quote=ignatz713;59946628]Here's fraud for you. Stupid people subsidized him, and he keeps the money he didn't use. There's one born every minute, as PT Barnum said.

What Im wating for him is for him to eventually say he will run in 2024 to keep the scam going, and people REALLY send him their money. Campaign contributions have a whole new set of rules with him getting his hands on that money.

Old 12-19-2020, 07:28 AM

29,218 posts, read 22,365,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraithjump View Post
I wish both Republicans and democrats can come together to try to reveal it all.

This should all be transparent. If Biden still ends up with a winning margin after all the fraud is revealed then democracy worked, but it's still pretty bad

If enough fraud is revealed that Trump actually won then he should stay president, obviously.

I just wanted a clean election as possible, and we didn't get that here. Not even close.

The sad thing is whoever is president will be viewed as illegitimate. It's 2020, not 1820

It's ridiculous this could be a repeat of 1876
What do you want revealed?
The election was just as transparent as any other that's happened in the past century. Trying to compare any election that happened in the 1800s is a waste of time. Things changed too much to allow a comparison.

If you want any information about the election returns from any state, all you have to do is write a letter to the state's Secretary of State. You could probably find it all on the state's website.

What you won't ever find is fraud. If there was any fraud massive enough to turn the election, it would have been found and reported. Never forget there are over half of the states that have Republican administrations.

You can be sure that if there was fraud in Biden's favor it would have been reported the instant it was found. You can be sure the Supreme Court would have looked into the matter if there had been any evidence of fraud.

If there was evidence of fraud, Mitch McConnell would never have congratulated Joe Biden for his win.

If fraud existed, we would have seen Trump's A-Team lawyers in charge, not crazy Rudy Guiliani and his band of second-raters and alcoholics.

Old 12-19-2020, 08:04 AM

6,933 posts, read 2,390,775 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xEPw93OwwM

"I understand that they all have the same signature, but we need to move forward with the count and then address the issue."

Old 12-19-2020, 08:49 AM

57,293 posts, read 26,206,502 times
This is huge, how did the Kraken miss this. I demand a recount in West Virginia.!

Quote:
A West Virginia postal carrier pled guilty to mail and election fraud after admitting he changed the political affiliation on multiple voter ballot requests from Democrat to Republican.

Thomas Cooper, 47, admitted to attempted election fraud and injury to the mail Thursday after an affidavit was filed against him in May.

Cooper held a contract with the U.S. Postal Service to pick up mail in three towns in Pendleton County.

In April, per a statement from the Department of Justice, the county clerk found absentee ballot requests from eight voters that were tampered with a black ink pen, five of which had their party affiliation switched to Republican. Three others that had their affiliation already set to Republican were altered, but did not have their political party changed. All ballots were located in Pendleton County.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ts/5412010002/

Old 12-19-2020, 09:47 AM

24,621 posts, read 19,165,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
Really, it is rather astonishing how many votes President Trump received.

After all, he ignored Putin's putting a bounty on soldiers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
My thoughts exactly.

How in the world can 71 million people think it is fine for Trump to pass classified intel to Russian agents in the Oval Office.

Or ignore Putin's bounty on U.S. soldiers.
Your positions are hypocritical.

Assuming it was true, the US has a bounty on Russian soldiers, but it would never publicly announce that.

And, the Russians learned it from the US, because the US paid a bounty to Afghan tribes for Soviet soldiers in Afghanistan back in the 1980s.

"Do as I say, not as I do" always fails.

The US throws a hissy fit when a Bear bomber comes within 500 nautical miles of Alaska, yet the US has violated Soviet/Russian airspace 100s of times --but always forgets to tell you that -- while the Soviet/Russians have never violated US airspace.

What do you call it when the assassins accuse the assassins?

Old 12-19-2020, 09:55 AM

51,653 posts, read 25,819,464 times
Trump attorney Lin Wood files Georgia election fraud complaint “under plenty of perjury.”

Lord love a duck.

Old 12-19-2020, 11:06 AM

13,212 posts, read 21,829,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mircea View Post
Your positions are hypocritical.

Assuming it was true, the US has a bounty on Russian soldiers, but it would never publicly announce that.

And, the Russians learned it from the US, because the US paid a bounty to Afghan tribes for Soviet soldiers in Afghanistan back in the 1980s.

"Do as I say, not as I do" always fails.

The US throws a hissy fit when a Bear bomber comes within 500 nautical miles of Alaska, yet the US has violated Soviet/Russian airspace 100s of times --but always forgets to tell you that -- while the Soviet/Russians have never violated US airspace.

What do you call it when the assassins accuse the assassins?
Some first-class whataboutism there. You could apply that logic to every atrocity that's every happened to the US including 911. I'm glad you're not in charge of our national security.

Old 12-19-2020, 11:11 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,381,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Trump attorney Lin Wood files Georgia election fraud complaint “under plenty of perjury.”

Lord love a duck.
Freudian slip?

Old 12-19-2020, 01:56 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,533,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
Freudian slip?

Old 12-19-2020, 02:10 PM

7,826 posts, read 2,728,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
This is huge, how did the Kraken miss this. I demand a recount in West Virginia.!

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ts/5412010002/
Since we are talking about election fraud, here is a good one from neighboring KY.

BUSTED? Why the numbers behind Mitch McConnell's re-election don't add up

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/12/why...n-dont-add-up/

Keep in mind KY is about as red as it gets, but something is fishy here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies