Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-01-2021, 11:51 AM

3,830 posts, read 1,383,053 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by porkchopexpress View Post
Just Tweeted by Patrick Byrne:

"When Americans learn what I learned this morning (from a federally certified forensic document examiner) about certain ballots in certain counties in a certain state, they are going to lynch every politician involved in this scheme. Starting with a certain Governor and SOS. Everything has to go through lawyers before release. Sorry, I can only drop you appetizers."

He's obviously referring to GA and I bet this forensic examiner discovered thousands of fraudulent ballots.
Good stuff - bring it!

Old 01-01-2021, 11:55 AM

8,418 posts, read 7,414,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by porkchopexpress View Post
IT Expert Jovan Pulitzer says Georgia Shredding Evidence in Fulton County He is Supposed to Audit

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/bre...-inspect-them/

Devil went down to Georgia
Wait, you still believe Jovan Pulitzer?

The guy who claimed that since he could establish a wifi connection to an iPad running KNOWiNK's Poll Pad software in a Georgia polling precinct, the Dominion voting machines were all compromised?

The guy who testified to the Georgia Senate Judiciary sub-committee that when your dial-up connection was overloaded when you and your kids used it, it opened your computer up to hacking?

The guy who showed a TCL Roku TV wifi connection in his own house and claimed that as proof that Dominion voting machines could be hacked?

Please, I'm begging you...BRING BACK MELLISA CARONE!!!!

At least she was entertaining.

Old 01-01-2021, 12:16 PM

26,577 posts, read 14,444,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCCyou View Post
Good stuff - bring it!
charlie brown. lucy. football.

Old 01-01-2021, 12:20 PM

26,577 posts, read 14,444,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djmilf View Post
she was supposed to have released earth shattering video evidence last week but........ didn't happen.

amazing how many times team tump can promise the moon ( and/or kraken ) and not deliver.

Old 01-01-2021, 12:39 PM

2,479 posts, read 2,213,645 times
Default Its not magical.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
"

You mean that?
I can sign an affidavit and say I saw Donald Trump riding a golf cart around the Rose Garden and molesting a goat. That doesn't mean I actually saw Donald Trump riding a golf cart around the Rose Garden and molesting a goat, it means I'm sure I thought I did, or might have, or okay, it could have been, if I was in the Rose Garden and Trump was there.

An affidavit carries exactly that much weight until hard evidence has been produced to support my claim.

If a judge read my affidavit about Trump in the Rose Garden humping a goat, he probably would not have been amused with the lawyer who presented it, and would have told him in no uncertain terms to back up and fade and do a disappearing specialty, and don't come back until you're sober.

How many of Rudy's "sworn affidavits" had enough legitimacy to get a judge to seriously consider them? Do you know...?[/quote]

Another liberal asking me to carry his water.

Its not magical. Think of it as the wisdom of the crowd.

Judge reads one affidavit that says "I was in the Fulton Co. tabulation center at 6:00 PM and they were mean to me. I saw a worker operating a ballot counting machine run the same ballot through the counting machine several times. I objected and they threw me out."

Judge reads more affidavits from other republican and citizen poll watchers who all said that they were in the Fulton Co. tabulation center between 3:00 PM to 11:00PM and they were mean to those poll watchers too.

Each affidavit declares "I saw a worker operating a ballot counting machine run the same ballot through the counting machine several time,or, I saw a worker tear up a ballot, or I saw a worker fill-out a ballot." Each one says, "I objected and they threw me out."

So after a while the judge determines every affidavit he reads is the same but a little different. Taken as a whole, the judge then believes what he is reading.

Old 01-01-2021, 12:45 PM

13,212 posts, read 21,829,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djmilf View Post
Wait, you still believe Jovan Pulitzer?

The guy who claimed that since he could establish a wifi connection to an iPad running KNOWiNK's Poll Pad software in a Georgia polling precinct, the Dominion voting machines were all compromised?

The guy who testified to the Georgia Senate Judiciary sub-committee that when your dial-up connection was overloaded when you and your kids used it, it opened your computer up to hacking?

The guy who showed a TCL Roku TV wifi connection in his own house and claimed that as proof that Dominion voting machines could be hacked?

At least she was entertaining.
This guy Pulitzer (not his real name, btw) is so desperate for his 15 minutes of fame that he spews out the most ridiculous non-sequitur and contradictory claims. And yet Trumpers just lap it up without even a hint of critical thinking. If there was every proof of low-information Trumper gullibility, this is it.

Old 01-01-2021, 12:52 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,511,041 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLEl...re=em-comments

Rand Paul TORCHES Democrats On Election

Old 01-01-2021, 01:01 PM

13,212 posts, read 21,829,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLEl...re=em-comments

Rand Paul TORCHES Democrats On Election
You're hallucinating. He never even uttered the word, Democrat.

Old 01-01-2021, 01:07 PM

51,653 posts, read 25,819,464 times
Other than the occasional Republican who tries to vote twice, has there been any evidence presented about actual voter fraud?

Not somebody overhearing a conversation about post marks, or speculations about what might have happened, or disagreements about whether the courts have the authority to extend the deadline to accept ballots by a couple days, or nonsense told by borderlines, or ...

But actual evidence of any election fraud of any size?

Old 01-01-2021, 01:08 PM

7,826 posts, read 2,728,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Other than the occasional Republican who tries to vote twice, has there been any evidence presented about actual voter fraud?

Not somebody overhearing a conversation about post marks, or speculations about what might have happened, or disagreements about whether the courts have the authority to extend the deadline to accept ballots by a couple days, or nonsense told by borderlines, or ...

But actual evidence of any election fraud of any size?
No........Nope
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies