Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-27-2021, 08:10 PM

18,549 posts, read 15,622,760 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
The problem is not the unvaccinated. Stop gaslighting.
Except for the fact that the unvaccinated are much more likely to get sick and more likely to transmit. Vaccinated are less likely to. Not zero, but much lower.

Old 07-27-2021, 08:10 PM

3,187 posts, read 1,514,134 times
Mask threats are useful for another reason. They want to push a third shot sooner. They are admitting they will drop the masks if you agree to a THIRD shot. (Cha Ching!)

Dr. Peter Hotez told CNBC that while the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's new Covid masking guidelines are "absolutely" necessary to battle the delta variant and surging cases, there might be an alternative to wearing masks indoors again.

"There is potentially a way to get around it, and it may be that third immunization," said Hotez, co-director of the Center for Vaccine Development at Texas Children's Hospital.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/med...?ocid=msedgntp

And this doom statement from the CDC...

CDC: The coronavirus could be 'just a few mutations' away from evading vaccines

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/med...cid=uxbndlbing

Old 07-27-2021, 08:11 PM

798 posts, read 504,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
There are plenty of lefties who won't get vaxxed including blacks.
Nurse, Anonymous:

Over the last 4 months I have heard my patients concerns about the Covid shot. Two reported that their Grandparents died shortly after the second shot, two reported spontaneous abortions, one reported a stroke, two reported complete body paralysis with one 27 year old losing the function of his arm for three months and counting (the one that was injected), five reported changes in menses, and one client reported a return of menopausal symptoms which were 10x worse than previously experienced. I witnessed this client completely soak the treatment bed within minutes after experiencing a hot flash. She said she never did that before and I believe her because I had seen her as a patient for three years and had never witnessed her doing that before. The common theme among these concerned patients was that their Doctors denied a link to the Covid shot and did not report their symptoms to any vaccine adverse reaction reporting system. I emailed my regulatory college about my concerns but have received no response. This is dangerous practice.

Doctor, Anonymous:

I have personally diagnosed 2 patients with radiating unilateral paralysis of the subungulate tertial colliculum within 2 days of their second Astra Zeneca dose. When I spoke out about this to the medical director at my hospital, noting how rare RUPSTC is, I was told to stop asking questions if I knew what was good for me.
Just terrifying.

First Responder, J.H. :

I have seen several patients come into the ICU and progress to ECMO, of theses patients the medical team has said its not related to covid but these patients came in with several other health issues after receiving 2nd doses of vaccines. I feel like people are not attributing these to vaccines and sweeping this under the rug. I am also concerned for my job if they start to mandate this vaccine. I am not anti-vaccines but this one worries me and I don't want to take it.

https://www.c19vaxreactions.com/real...ervations.html

Old 07-27-2021, 08:12 PM

18,549 posts, read 15,622,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprawling_Homeowner View Post
If the fully vaccinated must wear masks, then the vaccines don't work in terms of protecting a fully vaccinated person from contracting the Sars-Cov-2 virus and developing Covid-19.

Politicians, Fauci, etc., have been insisting the "vaccine" is both safe and effective - if it is effective, one who has received it cannot contract the virus let alone get sick (and surely not pass it to others). All of us were vaccinated for polio as children - the reason that those of us who got that shot - and who never had any accidents or any other health complications which resulted in paralysis or amputation and therefore have normal, healthy, functioning legs and feet - can walk.

This is an effective vaccine. It prevents the vaccinated from getting sick.

Recently, Texas Democrats who flew to Washington, D.C. (and who appeared in a photograph taken aflight - none were wearing masks yet one of them insisted everyone wear masks - the brazen and shameless hypocrisy) to flee a vote at the Texas legislature had among their number six confirmed Covid-19 infections.

All 6 of them were fully vaccinated.

6 out of 67- a failure rate of about 10% for symptomatic infections. They transmitted the virus to each other as the infections happened serially; not all of the six became infected on the same day.

According to the CDC, 6 to 24 people are 100% asymptomatic and untested for every single tested symptomatic infection. Mathematically, more than half of the 67-member TX Democrat delegation has the virus and is as per the CDC's claim of asymptomatic transmission.... passing it on to others.

It must also be noted that one person from the White House staff, who met the delegation, tested positive afterwards - a person who was fully vaccinated.

In other words, being fully vaccinated:
- does not prevent contracting the virus
- does not prevent developing the disease
- does not prevent transmission to the non-infected

Therefore, being fully vaccinated does not provide a public health benefit.
The vaccine is not 100% effective. That does not mean it is not beneficial to reduce risk.

Old 07-27-2021, 08:12 PM

3,410 posts, read 4,474,691 times
I absolutely regret it because a poster somewhere here said I was going die within three years. I'll be sure to post on this forum the moment my blood starts boiling or something the moment it happens just to give everyone a heads up. I got you fam.

Old 07-27-2021, 08:17 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,479,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
Knowing what we know about the vaxxed and transmission,we can call these door to door super spreader events.
False.

Old 07-27-2021, 08:19 PM

190 posts, read 57,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bus man View Post
I've supported mask-wearing because it was the best defense we had, pending the vaccine rollout. And as people started getting the shots, I still supported the masks, because it would take time for everyone to get the vaccine. But by this point, nearly everyone who wants to get the vaccine has gotten it, or at least has had the opportunity to get it. I support the right of people to decide for themselves whether to get it or not. But I no longer feel any moral imperative to wear a mask to protect those who choose not to get it.

That's pretty much it in a nutshell for me except that the hospitals are filling up and taking up the space of those that didn't have an option of being there. Everyone has had the chance to protect themselves. I really wonder if some of the posters in this thread really believe what they're writing or just trying to make themselves feel better. Just in; 6,812 of 6,846 Covid deaths this year in Ohio were among the unvaccinated. 98.8% of all hospitalizations were among the unvaccinated. In my area, hospitalizations are up 700% over the last three weeks, with almost all of them those that are unvaccinated. But to them not getting vaccinated is not the problem. OK, it's not a problem; for me. Just don't cancel football season again. Life's full of risks, I just like to minimize mine.

Old 07-27-2021, 08:20 PM

4,483 posts, read 5,337,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncole1 View Post
The vaccine is not 100% effective. That does not mean it is not beneficial to reduce risk.
Well, in the case I described above, the failure rate was about 50%. Forget about "not 100% effective" - USELESS is more like it.

Old 07-27-2021, 08:20 PM

3,433 posts, read 1,576,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phases2021 View Post
Why would someone regret being vaccinated? Lol.
If they were paralyzed. https://abc13.com/johnson-and-vaccin...arre/10887856/

Lots of 13 year olds that are healthy drop dead.https://www.wfla.com/community/healt...investigating/

Old 07-27-2021, 08:22 PM

21,181 posts, read 19,798,648 times
I got it despite Biden and Kamela warning against it. I trust Trump.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.