Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-16-2021, 09:37 AM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 10 days ago)

35,636 posts, read 17,982,736 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
There are other explanations. They wanted to gain political capital for a 2024 run by pandering to the fact free thinking of Trump voters.
Ok, fair enough. I'll amend the second case to include that thought. Because it's likely true.

"OR, they knew the election was sound, and the votes were correctly counted, but they wanted to continue to use every avenue available to make a public show of protesting the election results. In that case, they're not fit to serve".

Old 01-16-2021, 09:38 AM

11,474 posts, read 11,565,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
Ok, fair enough. I'll amend the second case to include that thought. Because it's likely true.

"OR, they knew the election was sound, and the votes were correctly counted, but they wanted to continue to use every avenue available to protest the election results. In that case, they're not fit to serve".
This was clearly their motivation. It’s all about 2024.

Old 01-16-2021, 09:39 AM

12,906 posts, read 15,664,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post

All bets are really off I guess. But I should have known that since all democrats, at their heart, are pathological liars.
There's some real irony in that statement; as well as willful delusion.

Old 01-16-2021, 09:40 AM

10,098 posts, read 4,091,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineVA View Post
At what point do you begin to entertain the idea that you're wrong? Ever?

I'll answer for him. Never Ever.

That's why Cruz and Hawley's suggestion of yet another 10-day audit by an independent committee would have never work. I would be my life on it that no fraud would be found and people like these posters would still Never Ever believe it.

It was a stall tactic and done for showmanship and personal gain. Nothing more.
The Machine won't allow the facts to come out. Because then those of us on the Right might actually take up arms and then we'd all really be in a mess.

But here is the bottom line: on a night when it was clear that Trump was cruising to victory, SIX STATES all stopped reporting vote totals at the same time.

Period. Add into it that Trump won FL (which 11 of last 12 winning presidents won), and all the rest of the shenanigans...yep, sorry, you Marxists will NEVER prove to me that this election wasn't flat out stolen.

Old 01-16-2021, 09:42 AM

12,906 posts, read 15,664,669 times
Quote:
The Machine won't allow the facts to come out. Because then those of us on the Right might actually take up arms and then we'd all really be in a mess.

But here is the bottom line: on a night when it was clear that Trump was cruising to victory, SIX STATES all stopped reporting vote totals at the same time.

Period. Add into it that Trump won FL (which 11 of last 12 winning presidents won), and all the rest of the shenanigans...yep, sorry, you Marxists will NEVER prove to me that this election wasn't flat out stolen.
I can't even...your story has been debunked SO MANY times. Apparently you turn a total blind eye to the facts.

Folks, this is why nothing will get better. Willful delusion, as I said.

And, I'll repeat, Cruz and Hawley's suggestions for an audit would have convinced not one person. This poster is a vivid example of that.

Old 01-16-2021, 09:47 AM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,615,202 times
Quote:

I bet you think the world is flat and that storks deliver human babies to the hospital too......

Old 01-16-2021, 09:52 AM

7,736 posts, read 4,991,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
Here's the thing.

If you take a position, and believe it, and then you notice that more than half the country believes otherwise. And fairly quickly people who held your belief originally begin to fall off, and admit they're wrong. THEN, the perpetrators of the fraud start to be sued for enormous amounts of money, for libel, and even media outlets on your side begin to realize they were perpetrating the fraud themselves, and backed away. And bar association consider disbarring the leaders of the fraud.

Meanwhile, industry leaders in tech and security were saying all along that there was absolutely NOTHING fraudulent about this election, and those saying it were hired and appointed by your side.

At what point do you begin to entertain the idea that you're wrong? Ever?

Critical thinking skills are what need to be employed here, to get our country back on track from this purposeful attempt to steal the election by Trump and his followers.

I listened to hours upon hours of testimony of the commie actions of the left. Intimidation, getting poll watchers kicked out, ballots under tables.

If it was "false" then congress should have proven it wrong and showed us that they worked for the half of the country that believes the election was a scam.

All the states that changed voting prior to the election clearly violated the constitution and the Judicial branch failed this country.

Joe Biden cant even fill a bathroom. 80 million people did not vote for him . A copy machine did. I will still keep my belief that Joe is a Manchurian Astericks president . You keep your belief .

Old 01-16-2021, 09:53 AM

10,098 posts, read 4,091,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineVA View Post
I can't even...your story has been debunked SO MANY times. Apparently you turn a total blind eye to the facts.

Folks, this is why nothing will get better. Willful delusion, as I said.

And, I'll repeat, Cruz and Hawley's suggestions for an audit would have convinced not one person. This poster is a vivid example of that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
I bet you think the world is flat and that storks deliver human babies to the hospital too......
I bet you two think the US Government has never lied to the American people ever before? But isn't Lefties like you who love to point out the US Government didn't honor treaties with the Native people (thereby admitting the US Government isn't always as truthful as you all claim)?

How many of these controversial elections do you think were completely fraudulent?

Controversial US Elections

JFK was apparently complete theft of our democracy. My personal favorite is Franken, since it was in my state and he became the deciding vote in the Senate (thereby changing the course of this nation and the world in many ways):

When 1,099 felons vote in race won by 312 ballots

4,663 posts, read 4,551,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
Manchin is a fool for such a statement. No senator participated in insurrection.

Rejecting to certifying election results is not insurrection.

But if this is going to be the standard, I expect Manchin to sing that same tune for every Democrat member of Congress still in office who voted to object to certification back in 2017, 2005, and 2001.
The difference to me is context. There's a difference between lighting a match in an empty room, and lighting a match in a room full of gasoline. The former might be an annoying attempt to get attention, the latter is irresponsible and extremely dangerous. Hawley and Cruz voted to object right after a riot.

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,615,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
I listened to hours upon hours of testimony of the commie actions of the left. Intimidation, getting poll watchers kicked out, ballots under tables.

If it was "false" then congress should have proven it wrong and showed us that they worked for the half of the country that believes the election was a scam.

All the states that changed voting prior to the election clearly violated the constitution and the Judicial branch failed this country.

Joe Biden cant even fill a bathroom. 80 million people did not vote for him . A copy machine did. I will still keep my belief that Joe is a Manchurian Astericks president . You keep your belief .
Even tRump's errand boy Barr admitted there was no evidence of election fraud
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies