Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-29-2021, 08:05 PM

6,348 posts, read 2,901,596 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beach Sportsfan View Post
Hmm so you agree with
Jewish Space Lasers created California Fires?
That the shootings in Las Vegas was a plan to remove guns?
That the Parkland School Shooting was Fake?
That Pelosi should be shot in the head?
That Hillary drank kids blood and wore her face afterwards?

Please let me know which ones do you agree with?
I believe in freedom of thought and freedom of speech. It's really deplorable that leftists don't. Who decides what people are allowed to say and think?

Old 01-29-2021, 08:08 PM

3,930 posts, read 2,099,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mascoma View Post
I believe in freedom of thought and freedom of speech. It's really deplorable that leftists don't. Who decides what people are allowed to say and think?
Oh the old freedom of speech line. Well freedom of speech does not protect you when you are promoting the killing of another human being.

Try going on the streets or on your social media and post or say that your boss should get a bullet to his head and see where it lands you.

Try going into a theater and screaming you all need to be shot and see where it lands you.

So no you confuse Freedom of Speech with Lack of Responsibility.

Old 01-29-2021, 08:10 PM

8,943 posts, read 2,967,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMS02760 View Post
It is clear that the GOP has a very large number of extremists in the ranks of its Senate and House delegations. The mental state of many of these is rightfully questionable based on their past views and comments. How is it that people like this are getting elected in some places?
The Democrat led House just passed a rule that you can't write the words "Mother" or "Father" in official legislation.

They believe there are more than 2 genders and that there can be pregnant men.

They believe in killing unborn children up to the point of birth.

They believe we should defund police, disarm our own people, open our borders, and pay the healthcare of non-citizen illegal aliens.

They believe in tearing down statues of Abe Lincoln.

They believe that we can actually change the climate of the Earth by sending money to the government.

They believe we should ban air travel and not eat meat.

They believe the USA was founded in 1619.

And you're saying the GOP has the extremist nuts?

Old 01-29-2021, 08:11 PM

7,826 posts, read 2,729,889 times
Quote:
Oh the old freedom of speech line. Well freedom of speech does not protect you when you are promoting the killing of another human being.

Try going on the streets or on your social media and post or say that your boss should get a bullet to his head and see where it lands you.

Try going into a theater and screaming you all need to be shot and see where it lands you.

So no you confuse Freedom of Speech with Lack of Responsibility.
This is the official platform of the GOP now.......Good Plan!

Old 01-29-2021, 08:13 PM

3,930 posts, read 2,099,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paracord View Post
The Democrat led House just passed a rule that you can't write the words "Mother" or "Father" in official legislation.

They believe there are more than 2 genders and that there can be pregnant men.

They believe in killing unborn children up to the point of birth.

They believe we should defund police, disarm our own people, open our borders, and pay the healthcare of non-citizen illegal aliens.

They believe in tearing down statues of Abe Lincoln.

They believe that we can actually change the climate of the Earth by sending money to the government.

They believe we should ban air travel and not eat meat.

They believe the USA was founded in 1619.

And you're saying the GOP has the extremist nuts?
LMAO. After reading your post, there is no need for me to say anything else, you have outed yourself for 2hat you are.
Cheers.

Old 01-29-2021, 08:18 PM

2,078 posts, read 1,029,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBoy64 View Post
The Nutjob Trump GOP is simply abandoning the college educated suburbs that used to put them over the edge in State and National elections. Mitch McConnell knows this....he tried for the exit ramp but the road to crazy town is keeping all the passengers.

People so college educated that they cant even get jobs to pay off their student loans.

Old 01-29-2021, 08:53 PM

Quote:
LMAO. After reading your post, there is no need for me to say anything else, you have outed yourself for 2hat you are.
Cheers.
Why don't you point out which one is wrong instead of just saying "LMAO" and not really replying at all?

Old 01-29-2021, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBoy64 View Post
The Nutjob Trump GOP is simply abandoning the college educated suburbs that used to put them over the edge in State and National elections. Mitch McConnell knows this....he tried for the exit ramp but the road to crazy town is keeping all the passengers.
Right the "college educated suburbs."

These are the people who have been extremely overexposed to "woke" academia and have a serious case of white guilt for their effort. They wear skinny jeans, drink soy lattes, pontificate a lot of theoretical things, can't change their own oil or use simple power tools, and have 6 figures of college debt and a quarter acre of property.

By the way: I'm college educated and live in the suburbs, and voted for Trump.

Old 01-29-2021, 08:58 PM

2,400 posts, read 783,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMS02760 View Post
It is clear that the GOP has a very large number of extremists in the ranks of its Senate and House delegations. The mental state of many of these is rightfully questionable based on their past views and comments. How is it that people like this are getting elected in some places?
Bull sheise

Old 01-29-2021, 08:59 PM

8,893 posts, read 5,375,111 times
Quote:
I’ll take that nut job over the current Republican nut jobs calling for bullets to the heads of other politicians or the other craziness I mentioned. So nice try but swing and a miss.
I'm sure you would. I prefer all parties to clean up their backyards.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies