Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-23-2021, 02:35 PM

8,152 posts, read 3,678,584 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
The result of getting covid for most people is not death or becoming a long hauler. About half of people are completely asymptomatic and for many, it’s a relatively mild illness. I think people can decide whether to take he vaccine or not and I think both are reasonable choices.
500000+ have died of Covid in this country alone. How many long haulers, who knows.

So far no deaths have been attributed to the vaccine in the US.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-23-2021, 02:53 PM

26,660 posts, read 13,750,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by serger View Post
500000+ have died of Covid in this country alone. How many long haulers, who knows.

So far no deaths have been attributed to the vaccine in the US.
Some people are higher risk from Covid and others are lower risk. Some of those deaths were “with covid, not from covid”. I even saw a collage of faces on the National news the other day showing all of the victims and recognized one face as someone who’s death was falsely attributed to covid. It was eerie.

There have been deaths post vaccine, no one is going admit that it had anything to do with the vaccine, even if it did have to do with the vaccine. The Miami doctor, have we heard any follow up? The California healthcare worker? Anything?

Old 02-23-2021, 03:02 PM

8,226 posts, read 3,423,206 times
Quote:
I wish my family members would wait for that one but they are going to get the mRNA ones. I’m especially worried abut a family member who has autoimmune diseases and another who has cancer. They cannot wait to get it and there is absolutely nothing I could ever say to convince them otherwise.
People naturally trust what they see on the news, even though the news just repeats drug industry press releases.

Old 02-23-2021, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by donsabi View Post
The choice is simple; either get the vaccine now and take our chances or refuse the vaccine which will probably result in infection sooner or later with the result of death or becoming a "long hauler."

After seeing people die from Covid 19 taking our chances is a better choice.
Unless you have serious risk factors, your chance of getting a serious case of covid is very small. The same person who isn't afraid to go out driving on the freeway is afraid of a virus that is harmless for most people.

Old 02-23-2021, 03:06 PM

Quote:
The result of getting covid for most people is not death or becoming a long hauler. About half of people are completely asymptomatic and for many, it’s a relatively mild illness. I think people can decide whether to take he vaccine or not and I think both are reasonable choices.
We will be forced to get a vaccine, when they become more available. There will be social pressure, pressure from businesses, and possibly government mandates. It's just a pretense that there will be free choice.

The only hope is that the give us a choice of which type of vaccine to get.

Old 02-23-2021, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Some people are higher risk from Covid and others are lower risk. Some of those deaths were “with covid, not from covid”. I even saw a collage of faces on the National news the other day showing all of the victims and recognized one face as someone who’s death was falsely attributed to covid. It was eerie.

There have been deaths post vaccine, no one is going admit that it had anything to do with the vaccine, even if it did have to do with the vaccine. The Miami doctor, have we heard any follow up? The California healthcare worker? Anything?
Right. And why are people being told there have been NO deaths from the vaccines? And why do they trust whoever is telling them that?

Old 02-23-2021, 03:13 PM

8,152 posts, read 3,678,584 times
Quote:

1. No, as indicated by number of excess deaths.

2. As I said absolutely no connection has been established so far. And no excess deaths in large clinical trials. Almost all people who ever died have drunk water at least once. Did water kill them?

Old 02-23-2021, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good4Nothin View Post
We will be forced to get a vaccine, when they become more available. There will be social pressure, pressure from businesses, and possibly government mandates. It's just a pretense that there will be free choice.

The only hope is that the give us a choice of which type of vaccine to get.
I’m already seeing the social pressure. It’s really concerning. I don't want it and I don’t want my kids to have too have it in order to access school, college, employment, etc.

Old 02-23-2021, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good4Nothin View Post
Right. And why are people being told there have been NO deaths from the vaccines? And why do they trust whoever is telling them that?
I have no idea why people believe that. It’s pretty obvious that it has happened.

Old 02-23-2021, 03:39 PM

16,579 posts, read 20,712,881 times
I've gotten the first vaccine and had a sore arm. I'm getting the second one next week and have no qualms.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies