Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-23-2021, 07:32 PM

7,759 posts, read 3,885,749 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good4Nothin View Post
And if longterm side effects occur, we probably won't even know about it. If the rate of alzheimer's disease increases, for example, we won't know if the vaccines caused it.
Many Americans have a #YOLO lifestyle and mentality. They don't care.

That being said, the amateur biochemist in me is less concerned with mRNA delivery and more concerned with the seemingly mysterious ingredients aside from proplyene glycol which is causing the anaphylaxis.

My preference would be to wait for the traditional Adenovirus mediated delivery but who knows if that will be available or not. (Astra Zeneca)

The mRNA delivery system is not 100% new. All foreign DNA or RNA is typically destroyed and disassembled by the immune system.

The mRNA delivery does the same thing as a DNA mediated vaccine, just in a more roundabout way, which may be why a booster is required.

Most old people 65+ don't care about long term effects because frankly many believe they're already on their way out anyways. Many have the mentality they're just looking to buy a few more years.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

8,226 posts, read 3,422,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoonose View Post
The significant differences are 2 fold - term and vetting.

Conventional and established legitimate medical information related to vaccination has been actively vetted by the world's medical communities for many decades. By and large based on long term experience and controlled, peer reviewed medical observations and studies.

Alt-right Pandemic related stuff appeared this past year, by and large anecdotal and unvetted.
We are talking about new vaccines using an experimental technology. The providers of these vaccines admit that they cannot predict longterm side effects.

8,151 posts, read 3,676,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
There’s also been excess deaths in other areas due to restrictions. Violent crime went up, suicides may have gone up (data is not yet in). We also know that some died from things like heart attacks and stroke due to delaying medical care during the initial shut downs. There are definitely deaths attributed to covid that were not from covid.

2. Yes, water probably killed everyone who died with covid.
The total number of suicides per year in US is about 50 thousand. I'll wait on the data I'm sure you have

See, this is what you do not understand, there are no excess deaths associated with the vaccine, none, zilch. The clinical trials involved 10s of thousands, there was no statistically significant difference in the death rate between the vaccine and placebo group (actually placebo was higher, but not significant).

Old 02-23-2021, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Natural immunity is much better than vaccination.
Ok, you go ahead and get that. It's a free country.

Old 02-23-2021, 07:34 PM

The problem is extremely poor communication from medical authorities. If you research mRNA and have a intermediate understanding of biology this method is not as exotic as it seems.

The problem is also the average American has an extremely short attention span and this subject matter may be too complex for them to understand.

So they dumb it down and leave it at that, leaving the more discerning and intelligent among us to fill in the blanks.

Old 02-23-2021, 07:35 PM

8,226 posts, read 3,422,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coschristi View Post
Anyone who got the flu vaccine last year should probably get their COVID vaccine, because you blunted your CD4 T cell response that prevents Cytokine Storm.

I can't take the vaccine because we have a strong family history of severe adverse events from vaccines. My daughter died from SIDS less than 24 hours after vaccines & my son's brain swelled (encephalopathy) after a vaccine. Now he has severe autism.

Supposedly vaccines don't cause SIDS. Not even less than 24 hours later. That's a coincidence. But vaccines can cause a Cytokine Storm. And elevated cytokines are consistently found upon autopsy in SIDS.

Supposedly, vaccines don't cause autism either. That's a coincidence too. But vaccines can cause encephalopathy. And Encephalopathy is a known cause of autism.

Some of the elderly in my family have unfortunately had COVID but luckily they didn't die. If they would have died with COVID it would mean dying from COVID.

Some of the elderly in my family have unfortunately been vaccinated. I am praying they don't (God forbid) die. Because dying with the vaccine doesn't mean you died from the vaccine. That would just be a coincidence. And I am really tired of coincidences.

In other news, Dr. Witold Rogiewicz, the Polish doctor who got his COVID vaccine on camera while joking about "being busy getting autism" has reportedly died. My condolences to his family.

I'm sure it was a coincidence.
Yes it's amazing the lies they get away with. Everything is a coincidence.

Old 02-23-2021, 07:38 PM

6,829 posts, read 2,117,583 times
I won't get it unless it's required of me, or things I love doing require it. Otherwise, cannot be bothered.

Old 02-23-2021, 07:40 PM

18,802 posts, read 8,471,648 times
Quote:
No, the early mRNA treatments were used on cancer patients, and for some other diseases. The covid vaccines are new, had never been used on healthy people before 2020.

The mRNA vaccines are not technically vaccines, they can be used as treatments.
The mRNA vaccines are absolutely vaccines and very selective ones. Instead of jabbing you with the actual or attenuated virus, you get a tiny dose of material that gets you to generate the specific antigenic protein yourself. And then your body develops antibodies and immunity against that specific protein you just made. So this is a very focused vaccine. And by being so focused it might reduce chances of having untoward side effects. Cross reactivity of other parts of your anatomy or the unwanted engagement of your immune system may be less likely.

Old 02-23-2021, 07:41 PM

Quote:
There have been deaths that occurred soon after the vaccine, and there was an obvious connection. We are not getting honest information, because the authorities don't want us to be afraid of the vaccines.
Don't make me laugh. No connection has been established whatsoever.

Let's take 85+ year olds group. In a year, 13.5% will pass. Take a sample of 100k people (no vaccines). On any given day about 40 will pass away. Got it?

Now, you can do the calculation for different age groups, and for different size samples.

Old 02-23-2021, 07:41 PM

Quote:
They were been tested on small numbers of sick people. Now is the first time they will be given to many millions. We don't know whether certain people may be susceptible to serious permanent health consequences.
Here's the dilemma.

COVID also can produce debilitating long term potentially permanent damage in those same susceptible people.

It's a lose-lose situation.

Someone mentioned natural immunity is best. The problem is our modern lifestyle and diet is not exactly endearing towards promoting a robust yet balanced immune response. Cytokine storm reactions to COVID prove that immune intelligence is more important than strength.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies