Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-22-2021, 11:09 AM

5,176 posts, read 4,951,032 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
....Meanwhile Trump is engaged in massive personal, ongoing corruption. The Washington Post has obtained Secret Service receipts from Trump’s properties. It reveals a massive profiteering scandal.
https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020...edminster.html
The Washington Post??!! We all know what a reliable news source they are! Not!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2021, 11:35 AM

9,434 posts, read 4,257,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues4evr View Post
Accurate unless they didn’t receive all the evidence or covered it up. I don’t know if he’s guilty of anything or not, anymore then People claim Trump is. People hated Trump from the very beginning and looked for anything with a fine tooth comb, yet ignored Biden and Ukraine and China.
If the other side does not have good lawyers and investigators. And all this evidence against Biden isn’t received or covered up, whose fault is that. Hire better lawyers. Or just maybe there is nothing there.

Old 03-22-2021, 11:35 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,654,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by foodyum View Post
What has biden been found guilty of? What is he being actively investigated for? I believe the court records, filings and rulings. They are usually accurate. It is a good primary source.
Durham....

Old 03-22-2021, 11:38 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,101,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikMal View Post
The Washington Post??!! We all know what a reliable news source they are! Not!
Maybe you can prove that the receipts the Post obtained were forged or doctored. If you can I'll donate $100 to your favorite charity.

Old 03-22-2021, 11:43 AM

4,167 posts, read 4,883,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
Read some of the link I provided. Here is a short excerpt:

Meanwhile Trump is engaged in massive personal, ongoing corruption. The Washington Post has obtained Secret Service receipts from Trump’s properties. It reveals a massive profiteering scandal.
https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020...edminster.html
Oh yeah....The Washington Post owned by Jeff Bezos. No biased reporting there.

Old 03-22-2021, 11:47 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,101,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starglow View Post
Oh yeah....The Washington Post owned by Jeff Bezos. No biased reporting there.
Then since you're convinced that Trump is as pure as the driven snow why don't you tap into your savings and donate to Trump's slush fund for his alleged 2024 election campaign (actually his mounting legal bills).

Old 03-22-2021, 11:50 AM

Quote:
I don’t know, but after watching that video where he was touching that poor little girl didn’t anger all people not just Trumps base, then why should I care about the accusations against Trump. I saw the video myself and can no longer look at Biden the same. The look on that little girls face and seeing how uncomfortable she felt was heartbreaking, but your side didn’t care, but found excuses.
Bring him up on charges. Or was he brought up and it was settled out of court a la Michael Jackson. You think no one wants a payday?

Old 03-22-2021, 11:50 AM

23,643 posts, read 12,561,414 times
Quote:
I don’t know, but after watching that video where he was touching that poor little girl didn’t anger all people not just Trumps base, then why should I care about the accusations against Trump. I saw the video myself and can no longer look at Biden the same. The look on that little girls face and seeing how uncomfortable she felt was heartbreaking, but your side didn’t care, but found excuses.
Yep
He'll give it for hush money, his and Hunter's victims, and the rest to Hunter for more drugs.

Old 03-22-2021, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Yep
He'll give it for hush money, his and Hunter's victims, and the rest to Hunter for more drugs.
If that were the case we’d see the paper trail. Stormy Daniels anyone?

Old 03-22-2021, 11:53 AM

14,956 posts, read 12,162,044 times
Quote:
Honestly, there had been so many accusations proven false, that I don’t believe any of them.
Consider the source. Another left wing rag.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies