Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-09-2021, 03:52 PM

43,106 posts, read 18,269,535 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
If there are a lot more bad reviews than there were customers how could some of the reviews not be fake?

Yelp should leave in reviews from people who have not patronized the business?

As far as the bar going out of business is concerned, I thought you were in favor of choice. I guess you only get to choose if you do not want to vaccinate.
Well since Yelp scrubbed ALL the bad reviews we'll never know. Obviously all the bad ones were fake.
They only left the good reviews.

This isn't the first time review sites got scrubbed in favor of the owner.
I never go by the reviews...only word of mouth from people I know.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-09-2021, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jergesn View Post
Ya and sadly more people believe it than dont!!!
It was bad enough with the news outlets and their comment sections below stories but now it's everywhere.

Old 04-10-2021, 07:19 AM

3,076 posts, read 5,499,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jergesn View Post
Ya and the uninformed (Those not awake) are most at danger to thier games!!
It is crazy how some don't even slightly question the vaccine, the virus and it's origins. It's just the same speech you hear from them "must get vaccinated to protect others" etc...... I was brought up to think for myself not blindly follow the masses.

Old 04-10-2021, 12:00 PM

5,117 posts, read 2,162,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jen5276 View Post
I was brought up to think for myself not blindly follow the masses.
Ditto! But I thought it was my crazy INTJ personality traits kicking in which interestingly loathe sheeplike personalities that are the “follow the herd” robots. INTJs can’t comprehend Sheeples even if we wanted to. We question everything and then analyze a topic to death before we formulate our own opinions. We get frustrated when others don’t do the same.

Old 04-10-2021, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete98146 View Post
Ditto! But I thought it was my crazy INTJ personality type which interestingly loathes sheeplike personalities that are the follow the herd robots. INTJs can’t comprehend Sheeples even if we wanted to. We question everything and then analyze a topic to death before we formulate our own opinions. We get frustrated when others don’t do the same.
Neither can INTP's. "Can't they think for themselves ?" "Can't they see the obvious ?" "Why don't they question it ?"

Old 04-10-2021, 02:30 PM

25,445 posts, read 9,805,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jen5276 View Post
It is crazy how some don't even slightly question the vaccine, the virus and it's origins. It's just the same speech you hear from them "must get vaccinated to protect others" etc...... I was brought up to think for myself not blindly follow the masses.
I've read about the vaccines and was hesitant when they first came out. I am one of those who believes the virus was made in a lab. I also think for myself and don't follow along just because. I am getting the vaccine because I do not want Covid, nor do I want to give it to anyone else.

Old 04-10-2021, 08:17 PM

26,660 posts, read 13,746,362 times
This has to be the height of vaccine passport insanity.
https://www.rt.com/news/520696-vince...2Q7Q4CXydk7Ahs

Quote:
As a volcanic eruption cast a pall of ash over the Caribbean island of St. Vincent, tens of thousands fled – but eyebrows were raised after the island nation’s PM said they weren’t going anywhere without a Covid shot.

The clip, which has since raised some eyebrows online, turned out to be factually correct. St. Vincent and the Grenadines’ prime minister, Ralph Gonsalves, did announce in a press conference that evacuees would need to receive a Covid shot before boarding any of the two Royal Caribbean cruise ships and two Carnival Cruise Line’s vessels that arrived on Friday.

Furthermore, Gonsalves said that the neighboring islands of St. Lucia, Grenada, Barbados, and Antigua would accept evacuees, but only if they had been vaccinated.

Old 04-10-2021, 08:41 PM

37,105 posts, read 41,267,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
This has to be the height of vaccine passport insanity.
https://www.rt.com/news/520696-vince...2Q7Q4CXydk7Ahs
Insane, isn't it, that the cruise ship companies and the governments of the countries that will accept the evacuees, all of them small islands with few cases, do not want the evacuees bringing in the coronavirus.

Old 04-10-2021, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
Insane, isn't it, that the cruise ship companies and the governments of the countries that will accept the evacuees, all of them small islands with few cases, do not want the evacuees bringing in the coronavirus.
No, what's insane is that there is a natural disaster in the making and all some people care about is proof of vaccine.

Make people wait there and then check the burned bodies for covid ?

Old 04-10-2021, 08:55 PM

37,105 posts, read 41,267,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
No, what's insane is that there is a natural disaster in the making and all some people care about is proof of vaccine.

Make people wait there and then check the burned bodies for covid ?
Those who do not want to be vaccinated are free to arrange their own transportation and find a destination that will accept them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies