Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-24-2021, 06:07 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,641,969 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephan A Smith View Post
What about a 16 week or 20 week or 24 week? Why do you keep avoiding those?

Would you be interested watching the abortion of a 20+ week old unborn baby to see if it she looks like mush or like a little beautiful baby girl prior to being brutally and painfully killed?
Ireland sure didn't. It must help explain why they decided abortion could only be made fully legal up to the 12th week. They came to learn banning all or nearly all abortion doesn't work. We could learn something from them or end up proven fools for not doing so.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2021, 06:13 PM

21,382 posts, read 7,949,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
We don’t need to continue our discussion if you insist on being purposely obtuse. The use of leading inaccurate thoughts have been asked and answered.
No. You have not answered one of my questions.

I guess we'll leave it at you think abortion doesn't kill babies, so it's ok to kill whatever is there in the women's womb up to when she delivers it. Because it is definitely not a baby in there, which is why it's OK to kill it. It only magically becomes a baby once it's out.

That is what you've said, whether you are aware or not.

Old 05-24-2021, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
Of course, that's true? Why are wasting time and effort telling me? But what about the unborn baby boy. Are they not as valuable as the unborn baby girl to you because males can't get pregnant?
And back to idiotic argument men should have no say in abortion because they are men.

Doe that mean that menopausal women should have no say in abortion since they can't get pregnant?

Old 05-24-2021, 06:22 PM

18,381 posts, read 19,023,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
No. You have not answered one of my questions.

I guess we'll leave it at you think abortion doesn't kill babies, so it's ok to kill whatever is there in the women's womb up to when she delivers it. Because it is definitely not a baby in there, which is why it's OK to kill it. It only magically becomes a baby once it's out.

That is what you've said, whether you are aware or not.
Again your statements are leading and inaccurate.

Old 05-24-2021, 06:31 PM

13,284 posts, read 8,458,170 times
Texas? The land of 2nd amenders.
Hard to not sit and nod sadly.

We wait til after they've been raised a little bit then we shoot 'em.

If you believe that life is so valued then I'd gladly stand up and say : get rid of guns that kill, then we can discuss the right of a lady to defend her well being. Be it to terminate or not. You don't get to have different rules if you so dearly value life.
The hypocrisy...

Old 05-24-2021, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
Again your statements are leading and inaccurate.

Your refusal to explain says it all. I'm pretty sure I'm 100% accurate as you have provided no indication that what I've posted is untrue.

Old 05-24-2021, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Yes. As I said, I didn’t want it.
Yes. Ideally, every baby born should be lovingly wanted.

Old 05-24-2021, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
She would. That's her story and she's sticking to it.

But other posters don't want you talking to women about the developing babies in their wombs as they might change their minds and not get abortions.
Once again, her unwanted pregnancy is none of my business. I wouldn't care if she wanted to spend all day looking at fetuses in various stages of development or how she decided.

Old 05-24-2021, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timonium View Post
It is disgusting to see women brag about abortions.

I mean, you should feel a bit of shame after it
I'd feel far worse hearing a woman always cussing at and slapping around a child to the point of child abuse and neglect she didn't want to have.

Old 05-24-2021, 06:54 PM

5,632 posts, read 1,769,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
And I saw the sonogram of my abortion & it was nothing but a clump of cells. The end.
I posted an official medical link to what unborn babies look like at each week. I understand why you don't want to face reality. The reality of abortion is brutal. The end.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies