Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Will Joe Biden be the Worst President in US History?
Yes 169 56.52%
No 116 38.80%
Unsure 14 4.68%
Voters: 299. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-11-2021, 08:58 PM

32,076 posts, read 15,072,790 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enough_Already View Post
Trump's "impeachment" was nothing more than a political dirty trick.
It really doesn't matter. The fact is he was impeached. Do you think history will say...oh but he was impeached because it was a dirty political trick. Of course not.

Old 06-11-2021, 09:09 PM

5,998 posts, read 3,735,836 times
Worst President? Trump already proudly wears that title.

I'm ecstatic that Biden is President. He's already done more to help this country in the few months he's had than Trump did during his entire 4 years. Just undoing a lot of the Trump EOs and whatnot have been a huge relief for the American people. It's going to take some time to undo the damage from the petulant man-child who occupied the White House before him but I'm confident Biden will get that done.

In my experience, it's only the Trump loyalists who think Biden is "the worst President ever". 80 million people agree with me.

Old 06-11-2021, 09:15 PM

35,081 posts, read 17,033,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Trump and Nixon may have not started new wars but they were both corrupt and dealt with the consequences. Trump was impeached, Nixon resigned before he was.
Trump was impeached twice but not removed. Nixon faced inevitable removal. There was never a chance that Trump or Clinton faced removal.

Impeachment has become cheap, cheesy politics, divorced from its grave historical basis.

Old 06-11-2021, 09:16 PM

2,355 posts, read 1,153,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahzzie View Post

I'm ecstatic that Biden is President. He's already done more to help this country in the few months he's had than Trump did during his entire 4 years. Just undoing a lot of the Trump EOs and whatnot have been a huge relief for the American people. It's going to take some time to undo the damage from the petulant man-child who occupied the White House before him but I'm confident Biden will get that done.

In my experience, it's only the Trump loyalists who think Biden is "the worst President ever". 80 million people agree with me.
Get informed about what's happening on the border.
Or keep your blinders on and continue to vote D just because you prefer that letter to R.

Old 06-11-2021, 09:21 PM

32,076 posts, read 15,072,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
Trump was impeached twice but not removed. Nixon faced inevitable removal. There was never a chance that Trump or Clinton faced removal.

Impeachment has become cheap, cheesy politics, divorced from its grave historical basis.
There have only been 3 presidents impeached in our history. I would hardly call that cheap and cheesy politics

Old 06-11-2021, 09:22 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,218,646 times
Quote:
There have only been 3 presidents impeached in our history. I would hardly call that cheap and cheesy politics
And it means nothing in the end. Whiny libs lost and because Trump beat the convictions and can still run for POTUS.

Old 06-11-2021, 09:29 PM

9,049 posts, read 3,525,554 times
He can't be judged by the same standards as those who have gone before him.

He gets to take the insanity plea unfortunately. His Presidency and the events surrounding his election (not the Trump fraud claims) including his campaign and media protection racket, will see this period judged harshly.

While there is no evidence of widespread fraud with ballots, there was certainly election fraud via the collusion of the DNC with media and big tech running defence for him.

Old 06-11-2021, 09:29 PM

35,081 posts, read 17,033,734 times
Quote:
Had CD existed in 1998 I would have posted the same about Bill Clinton's impeachment.

Old 06-11-2021, 09:35 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,650,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahzzie View Post

I agree, but if one is pro-Trump it can mess up your mind so damned bad that you end up thinking that Trump was, by far, the best president in the history of the U. S. In turn, your mind is also so badly messed that you think that already Biden is the worse president of all time.

Old 06-11-2021, 09:41 PM

16,093 posts, read 10,762,339 times
The dubious honor of worst president in US history has already been awarded to Donald J. Trump. There really was no contest between Trump and all other presidents. William Henry Harrison was better and he only served 31 days and died.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies