Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Will Joe Biden be the Worst President in US History?
Yes 169 56.52%
No 116 38.80%
Unsure 14 4.68%
Voters: 299. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2021, 04:04 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,875,145 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
No, but Trump is likely to be considered the worst - not based on a casual poll here, but based on political historians who are actually smart enough to make valid comparisons.
No they wont and you have no proof. Using facts about actual policy. for once would help. You remember facts, right?
And Bidens policy are known failures but we have no idea yet which one of those horrible, failed policies will take center stage. We know he'll be bad, we just don't know how bad.

Old 06-09-2021, 05:01 AM

4,192 posts, read 2,512,816 times
Most folks can't even name all the presidents. They can't name what the issues were during their administrations.

Until they can, its just a feeling. We teach our kids feelings are not facts. Of course, the poll is for the future - will Biden be the worst. Only the Almighty knows the future.

Looking back, so far Trump is the worst. Over 500,000 American civilians died on his watch as he either downplayed the pandemic and worse, ignored it and partied. As the overflow from Covid in northern VA grew so great they had to make a tent hospital to handle the overflow, Trump was throwing parties and having events at the White House where masks were optional...he did all but dance on the graves of the dead. Not even our worst enemies were able to do that in war.

Old 06-09-2021, 05:09 AM

30,438 posts, read 21,280,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by webster View Post
Most folks can't even name all the presidents. They can't name what the issues were during their administrations.

Until they can, its just a feeling. We teach our kids feelings are not facts. Of course, the poll is for the future - will Biden be the worst. Only the Almighty knows the future.

Looking back, so far Trump is the worst. Over 500,000 American civilians died on his watch as he either downplayed the pandemic or ignored it. Not even our worst enemies were able to do that in war.
I just remember Nixon on up as i was too young before that. I remember all the probs they all had over the years. Bush 1 and 2 and their failed wars and record oil prices. Obama and his failed forced healthcare. I could go on and on. They were all flops other than Nixon and Bill.

Old 06-09-2021, 05:28 AM

1,680 posts, read 1,793,310 times
Negative..we've endured Trump, a Bush or two, even a Regan..cant forget a Nixon.

I'm a conservative millennial with little patience for bigotry, cowards, voting for geriatric candidates; anyone over 58 ( all levels of government officials) and pharmacy lines.

Old 06-09-2021, 05:53 AM

2,445 posts, read 1,068,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
Jobs are UP
Wages are UP
Vaccinations are UP
Consumer confidence is UP

Biden approval rating 53-32 (IBD A+ rated poll)

Thank you President Biden!
Too funny…I love comedy

Old 06-09-2021, 05:58 AM

35,078 posts, read 17,033,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opening post
Will Joe Biden be the Worst President in US History?
He hopefully won't fuel another civil war (Fillmore, Pierce, Buchanan), another Holocaust (FDR) or middle-of-the-night crime (Nixon). So no.

Old 06-09-2021, 06:03 AM

9,511 posts, read 4,346,563 times
He's got a ways to go to surpass Obama's awfulness. I guess it depends if you think creating unprecedented racial discord is worse than destroying the economy and perpetuating racial discord. Biden is dumb. Obama was pure evil.

Old 06-09-2021, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourWakeUpCall View Post
He's got a ways to go to surpass Obama's awfulness. I guess it depends if you think creating unprecedented racial discord is worse than destroying the economy and perpetuating racial discord. Biden is dumb. Obama was pure evil.
He is the true devil.

Old 06-09-2021, 06:09 PM

9,173 posts, read 13,256,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LKJ1988 View Post
I just remember Nixon on up as i was too young before that. I remember all the probs they all had over the years. Bush 1 and 2 and their failed wars and record oil prices. Obama and his failed forced healthcare. I could go on and on. They were all flops other than Nixon and Bill.
Not to go off topic too much but Bush I had a failed war???

I could have sworn that the Allies won the first Gulf war to liberate Kuwait. You can say it was a disappointment that Saddam was left in power but that was the price that Bush the diplomat payed to get such a large United Nations coalition. The largest allied coalition since WW2 I believe.

Still Saddam was defeated and Kuwait was liberated so I would not call it a failed war.

Old 06-09-2021, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LINative View Post
Not to go off topic too much but Bush I had a failed war???

I could have sworn that the Allies won the first Gulf war to liberate Kuwait. You can say it was a disappointment that Saddam was left in power but that was the price that Bush the diplomat payed to get such a large United Nations coalition. The largest allied coalition since WW2 I believe.

Still Saddam was defeated and Kuwait was liberated so I would not call it a failed war.
Total fail. Never finished the job bob. So that was the reason we went back jack to lose another war with Bush 2 and just broke a country and got no oil and lies about WMD's, and also took the hunt off of OBL.

Trillions blown down the terlet and many of our peeps killed and we broke two countries and leaving one this year with our tails between our legs meg.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies