Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Will Joe Biden be the Worst President in US History?
Yes 169 56.52%
No 116 38.80%
Unsure 14 4.68%
Voters: 299. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-05-2021, 05:35 PM

144 posts, read 46,520 times

Advertisements

Biden is being the weakest president. He is directed by Obama. Biden is mentally gone and ruled by the leftists . Obama running the show.

Old 06-05-2021, 05:41 PM

24,492 posts, read 17,232,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
Jobs are UP
Wages are UP
Vaccinations are UP
Consumer confidence is UP

Biden approval rating 53-32 (IBD A+ rated poll)

Thank you President Biden!

You do realize that his job growth numbers are coming off Government mandated shutdowns of all sorts of business across the board so of course now that they have declared Covid to be over and business's that were able to survive are now opening back up and hiring.

Wages are up because the business's need to compete with the Feds that are paying people to stay home.

Vaccines are up because people are so worn out from being locked down that they will willingly have something injected into them so they can get on with living.

Consumer confidence is up because people want to get back to living and after being pent up and locked down for months those that did not lose their jobs are out to buy and travel again.

As for any poll that shows Biden has a great approval rating I would ask who they are polling plus are we still believing polls? I guess we are as long as long as they reflect what we want to hear.

Thanks for nothing Joe. Even with your attempts at trashing the great policies of Trump and blaming him for everything The People still want to be Free and move on with their lives the best they can before the rising gas prices, inflation and so many of the feel good but doomed to fail far Left Liberal policies you are getting behind take affect.

Joe Biden is already the worse President ever and if the mass media was honest they would call him out.

Old 06-05-2021, 05:48 PM

8,886 posts, read 4,582,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enough_Already View Post
I agree with your bottom three but Reagan must be in my top three.
Ronnie is my #4

Truman has to stay in top 3 because he had the cajones to pull the trigger on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
Ike has to stay because he is the father of the interstate highway system
And Trump, of course has to stay because he is Trump.

Old 06-05-2021, 07:47 PM

37,971 posts, read 22,151,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grainraiser View Post
History will determine the legacy of a president. City Data posters rankings are based on opinions not facts.
And they change their opinions on the fly, they have no consistency, no principles, they assert new opinions to erase their old ones, based upon how they can advance today's talking points. The dems and lunatic left equate every Republican president with Hitler, call them stupid, claim they will start WWIII, claim they are racist, homophobic, misogynist, xenophobe and claim they hate every group imaginable.

The dems hated Reagan when he was president, calling him the worst, until Bush, then Bush was the worst, and then Trump was the worst. And each time the dems found kind things to say about the previous Republican president in order to justify bashing the new one.

Last edited by Wapasha; 06-05-2021 at 07:57 PM..

Old 06-05-2021, 07:56 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,636,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
I think he's done the most harm of any president in the shortest amount of time. No other president has caused as much destruction to the economy, wrought by the president's own hand.
What would Trump have done if still president? Issue price controls under executive order to halt inflation? Nixon resorted to price controls, and Trump said he learned a lot from Nixon.

A hell of a lot more economic damage was inflected on our country in 2020 from COVID-19 and Trump.

Old 06-05-2021, 07:59 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,636,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
I didn't think anyone would surpass Obama - But B1den already has him beat - as the worst...
Did you send his $1400 check back to him in protest of him being the worst president of all time?

Old 06-05-2021, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
What would Trump have done if still president? Issue price controls under executive order to halt inflation? Nixon resorted to price controls, and Trump said he learned a lot from Nixon.

A hell of a lot more economic damage was inflected on our country in 2020 from COVID-19 and Trump.
He would not have enacted policies to artificially jack up energy prices, and killed off thousands of jobs, while the nation was in was just starting to recover from a wrecked economy, in the middle of a world wide pandemic, and put the nation's debt into overdrive, and propose jacking up tax rates and corporate tax rates by double digits, and start a illegal immigration crisis at our Southern border, that is for damn sure.

You act like Biden has not done anything to kick our economy in the balls since being sworn in. What planet have you been living on? Wherever it is, they seem to have internet service.

Old 06-05-2021, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
Did you send his $1400 check back to him in protest of him being the worst president of all time?
Why would anyone do that, Biden owes us that money for wrecking our economy and throwing us into 2008 inflation territory. We are going to have to pay all of his trillions in borrowed spending back, and it will cost us all a lot more than $1,400. So yeah, if a man steals $20,000 out of my pocket, and he drops $1,400 on the ground as he runs away, damn straight I'll pick it up. What do you think we were supposed to do, run him down so we could hand it to him, "oops, you dropped this, have a nice time spending my money you stole???"

Old 06-05-2021, 08:08 PM

4,512 posts, read 5,054,158 times
[quote=StillwaterTownie;61186830]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enough_Already View Post
FDR did the most damage to our country but Biden seems to want to surpass that level of destruction.[/QUOTE
How did he do that? By getting Social Security passed in 1935? Good responsible people should be responsible to look after their own private retirement plans?

I saw your post and it didn't register , but you are 100% right, FDR was an A hole. He literally thought he was a king ! He did nothing to help our allies until it was almost too late. WWII could have been shorter (MY feelings) if he had acted sooner. Doesn't change my original post but I forgot about him. Thanks for posting.

Old 06-05-2021, 08:09 PM

35,064 posts, read 17,014,369 times
Default Greatest not Worst

I take quite the contrary position. See Will Joe Biden Make the Ten Greatest President's List?I voted no, since even if he doesn't make the Ten Greatest there is no way he'll compete with FDR, Buchanan, Pierce, and Nixon for the worst.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies