Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Will Joe Biden be the Worst President in US History?
Yes 169 56.52%
No 116 38.80%
Unsure 14 4.68%
Voters: 299. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-05-2021, 10:59 PM

32,071 posts, read 15,072,790 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
You're clearly upset about the results of the poll, which is why you have chosen to attack and discredit it. That's a lot easier than facing the truth.
Oh please. I haven’t attacked it at all. I merely wanted to know why your poll wasn’t broken down by parties. That would be a more accurate poll don’t you think. You seem to be the one getting your panties in a bunch

Old 06-05-2021, 11:03 PM

29,827 posts, read 24,917,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Oh please. I haven’t attacked it at all. I merely wanted to know why your poll wasn’t broken down by parties. That would be a more accurate poll don’t you think. You seem to be the one getting your panties in a bunch

I'm not the one wearing panties here. I merely put together a very simple and easy to follow poll that everyone is free to respond to and comment on. It doesn't have to be complicated, and it should not be.

Old 06-06-2021, 02:08 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,646,641 times
Quote:
60% of respondents so far believe Biden will be the single worst president of all time. That says a lot actually, whether you agree with them or not. Especially considering the high number of conservatives that voted against Trump, whether they voted for Biden or a 3rd party candidate. There are also tons of lefties that are active and outspoken on this subforum as well.
So andywire, aren't you going to still judge Biden as being the worst president ever if next year the pandemic is over, the economy is doing good, no widespread riots in the streets, inflation subsides, and no serious problems going on in foreign relations? And if so, it will all simply because Biden isn't Trump. RIGHT?

Old 06-06-2021, 03:32 AM

34,235 posts, read 18,590,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
How about just look at the obvious results of the poll? Not difficult.

Old 06-06-2021, 04:04 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,411,082 times
Will Joe Biden be the Worst President in US History?

Kinda funny how so many who tell us Joe's not the legitimate President say he'll be the worst. Impossible as long as Trump's in the mix.

Old 06-06-2021, 08:16 AM

10,379 posts, read 10,670,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruz Azul Guy View Post
I doubt it but I answered “unsure” because I refuse to judge a president until the term has ended because anything could happen. He is only what, 6 months into a 4 year term? A bit early to assess performance folks…
Good point! Truman had the historically lowest approval ratings, but his name has been mentioned several times here as being one of our best Presidents.

Old 06-06-2021, 09:13 AM

3,006 posts, read 1,494,303 times
This is one of the worst times to be a puppet. He's the fall guy.

Old 06-06-2021, 09:20 AM

8,131 posts, read 4,330,074 times
Quote:
Just wondering what your feelings are on this. So far, Biden is proving to be pretty terrible. He hass failed to live up to even the lowest of expectations placed on him. The economy has become more dysfunctional in the short time he has been in office. Violence and crime is off the charts. Antisemitism and violence towards Asians has been a daily occurrence in democrat controlled cities, and Biden has failed to stop it. He has insulted various races by claiming they are too stupid to figure out how to use a computer and the internet. He even said the N word live on TV.

What a trainwreck of a disaster this administration is proving to be... Even the propaganda outlets are having a hard time propping up this circus of an administration.
Joe Biden is doing great as President, he has a great advisor, Barack Obama. In three years, I will give a synopsis of Biden's performance, 100 days is too early!

Old 06-08-2021, 07:55 PM

9,329 posts, read 4,144,620 times
No, but Trump is likely to be considered the worst - not based on a casual poll here, but based on political historians who are actually smart enough to make valid comparisons.

Old 06-09-2021, 04:03 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,875,145 times
Quote:
Just wondering what your feelings are on this. So far, Biden is proving to be pretty terrible. He hass failed to live up to even the lowest of expectations placed on him. The economy has become more dysfunctional in the short time he has been in office. Violence and crime is off the charts. Antisemitism and violence towards Asians has been a daily occurrence in democrat controlled cities, and Biden has failed to stop it. He has insulted various races by claiming they are too stupid to figure out how to use a computer and the internet. He even said the N word live on TV.

What a trainwreck of a disaster this administration is proving to be... Even the propaganda outlets are having a hard time propping up this circus of an administration.
Out of control spending, sky high debt, Welfare is much higher than before the crash 14 years ago. Never ending wars in the Middle East. All the big ticket items that matter

For the love of God, will someone tell me what has changed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies