Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-28-2021, 07:53 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,385,616 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
An Affidavit is an accusation made under penalty of perjury.....
It holds more weight than a Grand Jury.
Not true. Not even close.

This has been explained many times to you, but I'll give it one last go.

If I see something that I think is fraud and put that claim in an affidavit - it's not perjury unless you can demonstrate I knew it wasn't fraud. That's nearly impossible, and it is the exact scenario that applies to many, many affidavits re: the 2020 election. People thought absolutely normal and routine election activity was "suspicious".

If you had actually followed the investigations, you'd know that already.

Old 06-28-2021, 07:56 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
Not true. Not even close.

This has been explained many times to you, but I'll give it one last go.

If I see something that I think is fraud and put that claim in an affidavit - it's not perjury unless you can demonstrate I knew it wasn't fraud. That's nearly impossible, and it is the exact scenario that applies to many, many affidavits re: the 2020 election. People thought absolutely normal and routine election activity was "suspicious".

If you had actually followed the investigations, you'd know that already.

No Grand Jury is needed, with a single affidavit submitted.

Old 06-28-2021, 07:57 AM

2,378 posts, read 1,315,787 times
Quote:
Unsupported claims, whether they be in an affidavit or anywhere else, are not "evidence" - they're simply claims.
Affidavit is sworn under oath. Not a single affidavit was investigated. You have no idea if the claims within the affidavit are supported or not. An affidavit is evidence. I was a cop for 20 years. I know a thing or two about affidavits. For what it’s worth, These affidavits is more evidence than the left had in regards to the Trump Russia collusion hoax where not one shred of evidence was presented for. An affidavit isn’t proof, but an affidavit certainly is evidence of an observed event.

Old 06-28-2021, 08:00 AM

14,267 posts, read 6,958,342 times
Quote:
That sort of thing wouldn't apply to a state like GA, however, since the hand-recount audit confirmed the machine tally. Same thing goes for Antrim County, MI.

Since Antrim Co used Dominion machines, and the entire state of GA also used Dominion machines, I find the likelihood that this claim is legit regarding any other Dominion machines is effectively zero.
Good points

Old 06-28-2021, 08:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyfinestbxtf View Post
Affidavit is sworn under oath. Not a single affidavit was investigated. You have no idea if the claims within the affidavit are supported or not. An affidavit is evidence. I was a cop for 20 years. I know a thing or two about affidavits. For what it’s worth, These affidavits is more evidence than the left had in regards to the Trump Russia collusion hoax where not one shred of evidence was presented for. An affidavit isn’t proof, but an affidavit certainly is evidence of an observed event.

Completely incorrect. You should probably read up on the 2020 election investigations.

If I tell a cop that I saw a murder, but there is no body, no blood, nobody missing and no one else saw the "murder" - is my claim evidence?

Old 06-28-2021, 08:05 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
Quote:
Incorrect.

There was a forensic audit of the voting equipment performed by two firms: Pro V&V and SLI.

Both of these firms are certified to perform forensic hardware audits by the US EAC. None of the firms involved in the current "audit" are certified in any way by the US EAC.
Funny... They said nothing about the hardware installed in the machines, that automatically connect to the internet upon booting up the machine. This hardware has been found in machines in Arizona, New Hampshire and Michigan, that they claimed could not connect to the internet.

Old 06-28-2021, 08:06 AM

17,531 posts, read 24,701,378 times
Quote:
Why not? That's exactly what Cyber Ninjas are doing.....

Who would notice an extra 200,000 votes in the three prior counts?
Probably Tepublican votes

Old 06-28-2021, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Who?

So your claim was just trolling, then? That's against the TOS, BB. Tsk, tsk.

Old 06-28-2021, 08:11 AM

9,471 posts, read 10,808,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Millertime1 View Post
For what seems like the millionth time

Audits were already done by the states. This audit is being done by a company that has zero experience doing election audits and the CEO of the company has a very strong opinion of what happened in the election. You don't think that is a cause for concern?
A recount of the same fraudulent ballots is not an audit. There were millions of fraudulent ballots, no one has tried to address that other than this Arizona audit.

Old 06-28-2021, 08:18 AM

14,267 posts, read 6,958,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukrkoz View Post
Basically, either audits reveal fraud and provide political points to Mr Trump et al or, they prove that there was no sham and provide political points to Mr Biden et al.

That's about it, if crowds will even remember about this in 2024.

Though, as in indicator, why then are democrats so desperately building additional voters base? If you won with such smashing superiority.... What are you afraid of?
Because of all the new voting laws being passed in many states. Some of these laws will deter people from voting if the hassle factor gets too high. So more voters will be needed to offset those who don't or can't deal with the new hassles.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies