Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-08-2021, 06:36 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,218,646 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristinas_Cap View Post
It's funny that you mention that because that is how I predict all of this wokeness will end. A cataclysmic event will happen and our food supply or electrical grid or some other essential need will not be met. This will force people to go back to their basic hierarchy of needs. When you don't know when your next meal is coming you really don't care about political correctness. Just survival of the fittest. Most of these woke theoretical loudmouths will lack the rugged individualism necessary to survive.
Bingo. The weak and entitled would never survive.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

9,511 posts, read 5,448,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
Looks like I will have to switch to Chick Filet.

2,872 posts, read 1,151,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Burger King should stay out of politics.. just make fast food..
...and make edible fast food at that.
And lose that creepy king mascot while you're at it.

Old 06-08-2021, 06:45 PM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,987,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NSHL10 View Post
Chick-fil-A should just run a commercial that it is better to go hungry on a Sunday rather than eating Burger King's horrible sandwich!
They have way too much class for crap like that. They will never attack others. Just class in every way.

I don't eat fast food very often. I can't remember the last time as it isn't very good, but I like how Chick Fil A takes care of their employees and the places are clean and friendly. Very rare these days. Burger King is pretty lousy on all levels. I think they are taking their last puff on their cigar and going away someday. No big loss.

Old 06-08-2021, 06:49 PM

7,938 posts, read 9,158,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post
They have way too much class for crap like that. They will never attack others. Just class in every way.

I don't eat fast food very often. I can't remember the last time as it isn't very good, but I like how Chick Fil A takes care of their employees and the places are clean and friendly. Very rare these days. Burger King is pretty lousy on all levels. I think they are taking their last puff on their cigar and going away someday. No big loss.
I agree that there is a huge difference between the 2 where I live in terms of cleanliness, attitude of employees, and amount of customers.

Old 06-08-2021, 06:50 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 25 days ago)

29,568 posts, read 16,552,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
LMAO. BK absolutely attacked Chick-fil-A. They even made a point to say they’d even do it on Sunday’s since they know Chick-fil-A is closed. Best part is that I’d wager it hurts BK way more than it helps it. BK is awful.
If it ends up hurting Burger King, wouldnt that prove you also dont stand by your principles ????

Old 06-08-2021, 06:51 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,218,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
If it ends up hurting Burger King, wouldnt that prove you also dont stand by your principles ????
Lol. Why would it?

Old 06-08-2021, 06:55 PM

17,626 posts, read 17,690,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
Thats a horrible argument to make.

people dont buy chick fil a because they are starving, they buy it because it tastes good to many of them.

I think the chicken sandwich is decent, but it isnt the hype yall make it to be. honestly, I think them getting the food out to you as fast as they do is why people love it so much.

where I live, we have a fast food Restaurant call foosackly's that does the same.
It’s not just the taste. It’s also consistency. The ones in our area are consistently good quality food, good service, and clean restaurant (both inside and out). The BK restaurants in our area are also consistent, consistently band in food preparation, customer service, and cleanliness of the restaurant.

Old 06-08-2021, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Lol. Why would it?
The argument is you should go places based on taste, not politics. That is the whole Chick fil a argument.

So why would people stop going there for this if not for choosing what you define as politics over taste???

Old 06-08-2021, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by victimofGM View Post
It’s not just the taste. It’s also consistency. The ones in our area are consistently good quality food, good service, and clean restaurant (both inside and out). The BK restaurants in our area are also consistent, consistently band in food preparation, customer service, and cleanliness of the restaurant.
I was including all that in service, lol, but yes consistency in taste matters as well.

I hated McDonalds as a kid, they always tasted horrible to me. but as an adult, i have been forced to eat there a couple of times and each time it tastes different even though i order the same simple thing. Its weird.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies