Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-14-2021, 01:14 PM

4,994 posts, read 1,993,847 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpeatie View Post
How frickin lazy does one have to be to not notice their mate lacks the reproductive organs they desire. I'm not saying to call in an OB GYN but good heavens, this situation was a guy who literally simply wanted to be services on occasion one and to hit an split on occasion two. This basically tells me he took no time to tend to any concerns of disease, whether this woman was a total psycho who might physically injure him- or make a sexual assault claim. As a Div 1 football player he is ground zero for woman looking to have a well timed pregnancy or try to blackmail him- I am in no way saying that is common but it happens. So how he gets with the gal twice before making this discovery is rather appalling on its own.

You can barely trust randoms of the internet to be honest about a how they obtained the used goods they are selling- why the heck would you trust them with your sexual health. It would seem that level of hook up follows the principle of buyer be ware.

Regardless by not disclosing the fact it is a sex crime.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-14-2021, 01:19 PM

1,706 posts, read 637,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe90 View Post
Maybe a good idea - let people deal with those who sexually assault them, in their own way.

A bullet to the head of the of the transgender who didn't give a **** about your sexuality, even though he probably demands his/her sexuality is enforced by law.
Sounds good to me. Keep the government out of the bedroom and let the trannies deal with the consequences of their actions themselves.

Old 06-14-2021, 01:27 PM

52,291 posts, read 52,734,263 times
I think that trans people for their own well being should be upfront about it. This is an awful case. I can get how the guy might feel about it, but beating a person to death is just way beyond. I got to admit, I'd be pretty skevved out myself, but damn. Maybe the guy just had a moment of literal insanity and just lost it.

As to it being a form a rape, I don't know. Curious to see how this plays out moving forward.

Old 06-14-2021, 01:56 PM

36,539 posts, read 30,891,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enough_Already View Post
Regardless by not disclosing the fact it is a sex crime.
In what state, show us the legal code, precedent and examples of prosecution.

Old 06-14-2021, 01:59 PM

36,539 posts, read 30,891,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I think that trans people for their own well being should be upfront about it. This is an awful case. I can get how the guy might feel about it, but beating a person to death is just way beyond. I got to admit, I'd be pretty skevved out myself, but damn. Maybe the guy just had a moment of literal insanity and just lost it.

As to it being a form a rape, I don't know. Curious to see how this plays out moving forward.
Agreed it is something one should be upfront about. In this case, however its questionable that he didn't know this guy was a man and there is video of him and two other guys going back to the victims apartment the night he was killed.

Old 06-14-2021, 02:21 PM

4,214 posts, read 3,764,709 times
If you find something between those legs you didn't anticipate; be a man, punch them as in the face and laugh about the experience years later over a few beers with your buddies. Too many uptight, sue happy people these days.

Old 06-14-2021, 02:33 PM

4,994 posts, read 1,993,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangman66 View Post
If you find something between those legs you didn't anticipate; be a man, punch them as in the face and laugh about the experience years later over a few beers with your buddies. Too many uptight, sue happy people these days.

What if the person had gender reassignment surgery?

From Wikipedia

"Feminization surgeries are surgeries that result in anatomy that is typically gendered female. These surgeries include vaginoplasty, feminizing augmentation mammoplasty, orchiectomy, facial feminization surgery, reduction thyrochondroplasty (tracheal shave), and voice feminization surgery among others."

Old 06-14-2021, 02:35 PM

4,214 posts, read 3,764,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enough_Already View Post
What if the person had gender reassignment surgery?

From Wikipedia

"Feminization surgeries are surgeries that result in anatomy that is typically gendered female. These surgeries include vaginoplasty, feminizing augmentation mammoplasty, orchiectomy, facial feminization surgery, reduction thyrochondroplasty (tracheal shave), and voice feminization surgery among others."
Makes for an even funnier story.

Old 06-14-2021, 02:40 PM

1,152 posts, read 619,009 times
I think I am with he OP. Great thread, thanks for posting it!

Old 06-14-2021, 05:50 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,902,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
In what state, show us the legal code, precedent and examples of prosecution.
He can't.

Our faux conservatives now want to protect idiots at the cost of taxpayer dollars.

They're just trying to rile up their moronic base.

A lot of society's ills could be reduced if people just kept their penis in their pants.

Last edited by whogo; 06-14-2021 at 06:06 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies