Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-14-2021, 09:26 PM

5,222 posts, read 3,014,614 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
He can't.

Our faux conservatives now want to protect idiots at the cost of taxpayer dollars.

They're just trying to rile up their moronic base.

A lot of society's ills could be reduced if people just kept their penis in their pants.
You are right but alot of it could be reduced if people would be honest about if they are a man or woman.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2021, 02:11 AM

8,278 posts, read 6,275,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by charolastra00 View Post
Often, but not always. People who have a history of cancer, fibroids, PCOS, etc may know that they have had reproductive organs removed. Should a woman have to tell a man she met in the bar that she had a hysterectomy just in case? Sounds sexy.
Only if the man she met in the bar makes it perfect clear that the intention of any sexual relationship is procreation.

Let's not be coy, people who go to hookup bars, are on Tinder, OK Cupid, Bumble, and Grindr are there for well a hookup. In that context people should disclose their gender. This underpins the concept of informed consent, you can't provide informed consent with false or intentionally concealed information.

If for example a lesbian hooks up with a trans-woman and finds out they've got man-parts, chances are if there's a police report, the trans-woman is getting charged with a sex offense. This is no different. 14th Amendment...

"nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws."

The offense committed was clearly murder probably 2nd degree, but not a hate crime.

Old 06-15-2021, 02:35 AM

2,047 posts, read 856,525 times
The fact people are discussing whether telling or not telling, shows just how far down the rabbit hole we’ve went. Twenty years ago, if a man mistakenly ended up with a trans person who concealed it from him? Mercy! It was darn near on par with murder. Now? We are like “meh”

You’re still having sex with another man! Biological one. You cannot change biology. You cannot change biology with emotional thinking. I have nothing against transgender people I just have no interest in sleeping whether it be mistakingly or knowingly with a transgender woman. It would affect me an impact me in a significant capacity if I was ever duped into doing that. That’s my right to feel that way. In fact it’s not even something I can control. I like biological women. You can’t tell me what I have to be attracted to or into sexually. Lol

To me this is all common sense stuff. That we’ve let highly charged emotional thinking get in the way, OF WHATS REAL!

Old 06-15-2021, 03:50 AM

26,979 posts, read 15,889,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk55732 View Post
You are right but alot of it could be reduced if people would be honest about if they are a man or woman.
Very little.

A large percentage of society's ills are due to fatherless children of which trannies contribute little to I'm pretty certain.

Single parent families should be the major focus. Trannies are just weirdos used to rile up the ignorant base.

Most of societies problems are due to straight people who don't raise their kids right.

Old 06-15-2021, 03:59 AM

26,979 posts, read 15,889,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCSweettea View Post
The fact people are discussing whether telling or not telling, shows just how far down the rabbit hole we’ve went. Twenty years ago, if a man mistakenly ended up with a trans person who concealed it from him? Mercy! It was darn near on par with murder. Now? We are like “meh”

You’re still having sex with another man! Biological one. You cannot change biology. You cannot change biology with emotional thinking. I have nothing against transgender people I just have no interest in sleeping whether it be mistakingly or knowingly with a transgender woman. It would affect me an impact me in a significant capacity if I was ever duped into doing that. That’s my right to feel that way. In fact it’s not even something I can control. I like biological women. You can’t tell me what I have to be attracted to or into sexually. Lol

To me this is all common sense stuff. That we’ve let highly charged emotional thinking get in the way, OF WHATS REAL!
Try just having sex within a monogamous relationship with someone you know well. Try being a real conservative.

I ain't worried about getting a blow job from a tranny, sad you are.

When it comes to casual sex let the buyer beware. Don't expect government to protect you from your own stupidity.

Maybe ya shouldn't have sex until ya 100 percent sure your lover ain't got a penis.

Last edited by whogo; 06-15-2021 at 04:57 AM..

Old 06-15-2021, 06:40 AM

36,529 posts, read 30,863,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gungnir View Post
Let's not be coy, people who go to hookup bars, are on Tinder, OK Cupid, Bumble, and Grindr are there for well a hookup. In that context people should disclose their gender. This underpins the concept of informed consent, you can't provide informed consent with false or intentionally concealed information.
I totally believe people should disclose their true sex as well as other information like STDs and marital status but lets get real how much information is reasonably expected when people use these sites for hookups? Strangers on the internet looking for sex arent going to be the kind you bring home to meet your mother.

Quote:
If for example a lesbian hooks up with a trans-woman and finds out they've got man-parts, chances are if there's a police report, the trans-woman is getting charged with a sex offense.
Just what are the chances? How often have people been charged with a sex offense (and what charge) for showing up for consensual sex with the unexpected parts?

Old 06-15-2021, 06:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
Try just having sex within a monogamous relationship with someone you know well. Try being a real conservative.

I ain't worried about getting a blow job from a tranny, sad you are.

When it comes to casual sex let the buyer beware. Don't expect government to protect you from your own stupidity.

Maybe ya shouldn't have sex until ya 100 percent sure your lover ain't got a penis.
It would appear in todays society personal responsibility and prudence is too much to ask of people.

Old 06-15-2021, 08:14 AM

39,228 posts, read 27,603,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gungnir View Post
Only if the man she met in the bar makes it perfect clear that the intention of any sexual relationship is procreation.

If for example a lesbian hooks up with a trans-woman and finds out they've got man-parts, chances are if there's a police report, the trans-woman is getting charged with a sex offense. This is no different. 14th Amendment...

"nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws."

The offense committed was clearly murder probably 2nd degree, but not a hate crime.
agreed. I think this is the point op was making.

Old 06-15-2021, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
agreed. I think this is the point op was making.
Some states have adopted some forms of rape by deception but I have seen none that go into detail on consent and nothing specifically listing transgenders or same sex deception. It is pretty much a case by case basis. Getting into informed consent can be a pretty slippery slope but who knows it may one day find its way into criminal statute. One day safe sex may mean providing a dossier and getting a signed full disclosure consent form before engaging in any sexual activity.

Old 06-15-2021, 09:19 AM

19,573 posts, read 8,519,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCSweettea View Post

Maybe you are like "meh". The vast majority of other people are not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies