Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-18-2021, 09:51 PM

2,400 posts, read 783,757 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
They collude with one another. Look that up.
Their staring at the ceiling now, with that comment.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2021, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
I am anxiously awaiting the plaintiff to do something..... ANYTHING. Besides make an announcement and solicit funds from his followers.

You know, hire some attorneys, make a filing...... ANYTHING besides put the money in his coffer.

But he hasn't.

He is laughing all the way to the bank, and I'm just laughing at the people who continue to believe his lies.
And how do you know he is putting money in his coffer (illegally, I assume from the context you provided)? I think you are just parroting the left who, BTW, are laughing at you for such gullibility, IMHO.

Virtually none of the bad predictions and accusations made by the left against President Trump have been shown to contain even a scintilla of truth.

Oh, that evil Trump is going to start a nuclear war - WRONG

Oh, that evil Trump is colluding with the Russians. WRONG

On and on.

The left projects their own filthy/criminal/corrupt ways upon Trump et al, and suckers fall for it -over and over again.

While, meantime, on other OTHER side of the aisle, Biden has made untold millions pimping the various offices he has held and what do we get from Social Media and the news AND the suckers? CRICKETS!!

Old 09-18-2021, 10:11 PM

9,375 posts, read 6,982,208 times
he should do it

Old 09-19-2021, 03:00 AM

48,534 posts, read 34,873,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Water View Post
And how do you know he is putting money in his coffer (illegally, I assume from the context you provided)? I think you are just parroting the left who, BTW, are laughing at you for such gullibility, IMHO.

Virtually none of the bad predictions and accusations made by the left against President Trump have been shown to contain even a scintilla of truth.

Oh, that evil Trump is going to start a nuclear war - WRONG

Oh, that evil Trump is colluding with the Russians. WRONG

On and on.

The left projects their own filthy/criminal/corrupt ways upon Trump et al, and suckers fall for it -over and over again.

While, meantime, on other OTHER side of the aisle, Biden has made untold millions pimping the various offices he has held and what do we get from Social Media and the news AND the suckers? CRICKETS!!

Trump sent out a request for money for the lawsuit.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 09-19-2021, 03:04 AM

51,654 posts, read 25,836,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
Trump sent out a request for money for the lawsuit.
You're kidding, right?

Tell me it isn't so.

Old 09-19-2021, 04:17 AM

8,382 posts, read 4,371,285 times
Good luck with that.

Trumps worth - MAYBE 2 billion
Zuckerbergs worth - 130 billion

Pretty obvious Mark could buy everything Donald has, sell it for scrap, and never miss it.

Old 09-19-2021, 06:12 AM

12,722 posts, read 7,580,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
I am as well, as long as they follow the rules they set, fairly and non biased.
Actually, no. What you want is for them to interpret fair or biased on your interpretation of fair and biased. It should be based on their interpretation.

They are a private company that developed a social media platform, as long as they don't discriminate against someone based on a constitutionally protected class (race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, or disability) then they can do whatever they want. I should be able to make a website that only allows people who own golden retrievers, or people who speak Mandarin, or people who like Neil Diamond, or people agree not to mention the word "Skywalker" in any of their posts.

Old 09-19-2021, 06:17 AM

12,722 posts, read 7,580,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
Republicans/Conservatives are supposed to be "Wealthy" so how come they haven't come up with their own versions of Twitter or FaceBook or YouTube?
They have the resources to do it, but they have discovered (repeatedly) that a social media platform specifically geared towards the more extreme edge of a political spectrum just isn't that attractive to most people, even those who identify as Republicans/Conservatives. People want their funny cat videos from their liberal leaning Aunt, cool pictures from their apolitical cousin's Iceland vacation, and info about their upcoming class reunion coming up in the same feed as their right-wing political rants. Despite what conservative media thinks, facebook/twitter/instagram/etc. are populated fairly evenly by folks across the entire political spectrum.

Old 09-19-2021, 09:08 AM

6,738 posts, read 4,422,356 times
''Despite what conservative media thinks, facebook/twitter/instagram/etc. are populated fairly evenly by folks across the entire political spectrum.''

Yep, as they continue to sell all your personal information, and track you as you're on the web.They've had they hand slapped on this. But they still do it.

Old 09-19-2021, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
I am as well, as long as they follow the rules they set, fairly and non biased.
Which is the last thing they'll ever do. They, in combination with the Democrats, are taking America down a road that nobody survives intact traveling.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies