Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-19-2021, 02:02 PM

2,400 posts, read 783,757 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RcHydro View Post
''Despite what conservative media thinks, facebook/twitter/instagram/etc. are populated fairly evenly by folks across the entire political spectrum.''

Yep, as they continue to sell all your personal information, and track you as you're on the web.They've had they hand slapped on this. But they still do it.
And how do you know this, or is it just more propaganda?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-20-2021, 01:08 AM

13,274 posts, read 7,321,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lieqiang View Post
They have the resources to do it, but they have discovered (repeatedly) that a social media platform specifically geared towards the more extreme edge of a political spectrum just isn't that attractive to most people, even those who identify as Republicans/Conservatives. People want their funny cat videos from their liberal leaning Aunt, cool pictures from their apolitical cousin's Iceland vacation, and info about their upcoming class reunion coming up in the same feed as their right-wing political rants. Despite what conservative media thinks, facebook/twitter/instagram/etc. are populated fairly evenly by folks across the entire political spectrum.

That's because a majority of people are not into conspiracies theories. Majority of people just don't care about politics as much as some here do.

Old 09-20-2021, 06:17 AM

35,710 posts, read 21,070,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
Good for him. I hope he's successful. He's a fighter and if anyone can make a difference it's Trump. Thanks Trump for doing this.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b1879762.html
He sues because he is a narcissist and hates to lose - and he keeps looking for money.

Old 09-20-2021, 08:54 AM

8,772 posts, read 5,062,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
He sues because he is a narcissist and hates to lose - and he keeps looking for money.
Nope. He is standing up for all of us. Thank You President Trump

Old 09-20-2021, 09:02 AM

2,842 posts, read 2,329,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
Good for him. I hope he's successful. He's a fighter and if anyone can make a difference it's Trump. Thanks Trump for doing this.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b1879762.html
LOL. He’ll probably hire some crazy idiot lawyer for pennies and then use this lawsuit for fund-raising in order to make millions. His loyal serfs will send their money because, well… Trump voters are mostly stupid and gullible. It’s kinda fun to watch him fleece his base for money every 2-3 months over some made-up BS. God knows the idiots believe every word he says.

Keep donating your MONEY to him people! He’ll be back in office soon, just ask the pillow guy.

Old 09-20-2021, 10:56 AM

11,222 posts, read 8,307,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
T

As to the "trump cultist" comment. It is truly alarming how much hatred you have for a person that is irrelevant now, and for people that share a different opinion than you. I hope it is just your internet persona and that you truly aren't this miserable in your daily life.

Think what ever you want though, nothing matters as long as it's your "side" that is coming out ahead. I'm sure it would all be different if that wasn't the case.
It's comments like this, in the context of this discussion that reassure me that the people that have "TDS" are his supporters. You see things the way you want to see them, and have blinders to everything else. Trump's supporters are typically more likely to bring him into a discussion that has nothing to do with him, and then scream oppression.

As stated before, Trump, the POTUS, violated the laws. I don't like Trump, nor the Taliban. I think they are both dangerous in very similar ways. The Taliban might be more dangerous, simply because they are smart enough to understand how things work and do their evil business "inside the rules". Trump can't even do that.

Anyway, I really don't care about him, other than to insure he never sees US office again. This thread is a perfect example of how his supporters STILL can't let go.

Your second comment is pure projection. That is all.

Old 09-20-2021, 11:28 AM

45,232 posts, read 26,457,645 times
Good. They surrendered their property rights when they jumped into bed with the state

Old 09-20-2021, 11:33 AM

36,853 posts, read 17,373,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
Good. They surrendered their property rights when they jumped into bed with the state
You’re in bed with the state.

I’m in bed with the state.

If you want to live you are in bed at gunpoint. Does Big Tech agree to cuddle and make out with their lover, the state, more than I would prefer?

Sure.

But where is the line and who decides?

I’m thinking it’s just best to take the Luger out of my rib cage and let me get out of the bed.

How about you?

Old 09-20-2021, 03:09 PM

6,738 posts, read 4,422,356 times
Just another ploy to stay relevant and in the news. You can bet, if Trump is suing some one. He guilty of something and looking for revenge. Thats what he does, he's very vindictive. How dare you make me look like I'm not winning,LOL. He's a joke, a punch line now. He's not relevant anymore. Just ask Mitch McConnell after his recent falling out with Trump.

Old 09-20-2021, 07:58 PM

35,710 posts, read 21,070,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie&Rose View Post
Nope. He is standing up for all of us. Thank You President Trump
Sure - all of us? Keep believing it…
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies