Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-12-2021, 07:18 AM
gg

26,137 posts, read 26,039,632 times

Advertisements

Sorry, not a Biden fan, but this is fake news.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2021, 07:19 AM

33,594 posts, read 18,223,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
I'm not a Democrat. I'm a never Trumper. Y'all nominate Trump again Democrats win again.

So how many Presidents have ran greater deficits than all the ones before them?

I'm not you. I'm not a partisan hack. I supported Rand Paul in 2016. If he'd won we'd be in a lot better shape now.

So is Obama the only President to run the debt up greater than all other Presidents combined, Stevie?

Don't you want a principled fiscal conservative getting the Republican nomination in 2024?

Sorry if I'm not genuflecting by Trump's golden statue.
Face it , you are an establishment Rino... party image above people. That is a never Trumper.

Old 07-12-2021, 07:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephan A Smith View Post
It would have been a big help if the World Health Organization didn't lie and cover up for its main influencer, China.

That would have been a good start.
WHO wouldn't even call it a pandemic when it spread to a vast number of countries. They would not say it was transmissible between humans when we full well knew that from the beginning. I early on watched the leaked first videos from the Chinese who wanted the world to know what was going on and many disappeared after reporting it.

Fauci is a quack.

Old 07-12-2021, 07:25 AM

26,979 posts, read 15,927,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Face it , you are an establishment Rino... party image above people. That is a never Trumper.
The people are stupid and don't know crap about economics.

Old 07-12-2021, 07:37 AM

5,632 posts, read 1,775,714 times
Quote:
South Korea handled it fine.

It's our job not to depend on the WHO for information.
We are supposed to listen to and follow the science. The WHO provides the scientific information.

Old 07-12-2021, 11:06 AM

Quote:
We are supposed to listen to and follow the science. The WHO provides the scientific information.
How come South Korea came out fine?

We shouldn't blindly take anyone's information for fact.

Even we knew to mask up, social distance and use contact tracing. We failed miserably.

Old 07-12-2021, 11:40 AM

5,632 posts, read 1,775,714 times
Quote:
How come South Korea came out fine?

We shouldn't blindly take anyone's information for fact.

Even we knew to mask up, social distance and use contact tracing. We failed miserably.
What the heck are you talking about? Everything you post is dead wrong.

South Korea new daily Covid cases are at an all time high right now.

They didn't do better. They just delayed the inevitable.

You even try to pick a tiny country where very few people travel in or out on the best of days and hold that failed situation up as an example and ignore 150+ other countries who had their economies totally crash due to China's release of Covid 19.

You are just bound and determined to make this political, no matter how many times you post incorrect information.

South Korea's record-setting outbreak

"SEOUL, July 9 (Reuters) - From Monday South Korea will for the first time tighten coronavirus curbs to the strictest level possible in Seoul and neighbouring regions, as alarm spreads with new COVID-19 cases setting a second consecutive daily record nationwide."
Attached Thumbnails
Grocery stores are stockpiling food and cleaning supplies - Concerned over looming disaster-screen-shot-2021-07-12-1.39.43  

Last edited by Stephan A Smith; 07-12-2021 at 11:54 AM..

Old 07-12-2021, 11:42 AM

8,303 posts, read 3,535,112 times
The shelves in the stores are often empty around here. This has been common since March 2020. I took these pictures today.
Attached Thumbnails
Grocery stores are stockpiling food and cleaning supplies - Concerned over looming disaster-img_20210712_110809671.jpg   Grocery stores are stockpiling food and cleaning supplies - Concerned over looming disaster-img_20210712_110815152.jpg  

Old 07-12-2021, 02:19 PM

Quote:
What the heck are you talking about? Everything you post is dead wrong.

South Korea new daily Covid cases are at an all time high right now.

They didn't do better. They just delayed the inevitable.

You even try to pick a tiny country where very few people travel in or out on the best of days and hold that failed situation up as an example and ignore 150+ other countries who had their economies totally crash due to China's release of Covid 19.

You are just bound and determined to make this political, no matter how many times you post incorrect information.

South Korea's record-setting outbreak

"SEOUL, July 9 (Reuters) - From Monday South Korea will for the first time tighten coronavirus curbs to the strictest level possible in Seoul and neighbouring regions, as alarm spreads with new COVID-19 cases setting a second consecutive daily record nationwide."
How many South Koreans are sick in their record setting outbreak?

Lol you just keep showing ya a blind Trumpie.

To date South Korea has less deaths than we had in many single days. Most of their vulnerable are vaccinated so the cases now are resulting in few deaths.

USA has had approximately 275 times the deaths of South Korea from Covid-19.

You actually thought that link met something lol

South Korea knew the virus wasn't just going to go away.

Trump and Cuomo should both be hung by their testicles for their gross negligence during this pandemic.

The buck never stopped on Donnie's desk.

Last edited by whogo; 07-12-2021 at 02:54 PM..

Old 07-12-2021, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yspobo View Post
The shelves in the stores are often empty around here. This has been common since March 2020. I took these pictures today.
I am in Florida and we have so many food stores I don't think we would see empty shelves for a while. I would say we have a cluster of supermarkets here in my area. We have two Walmarts. one just food. Target with food, Publix, Winn Dixie, Save a Lot, BJ's . Aldi's within 2 miles of where I live. The competition is great.

The Walmarts are about 1 mile from each other. They both do a great business.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies