Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2021, 02:15 PM

11,988 posts, read 5,297,448 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister 7 View Post
Ohhh. Now I get it. So I'm immoral too? Oh but he sure accomplished those goals didn't he?

Results speak. I don't care if he called Rosie O'Donnell fat and disgusting, she is.

And I'm sure none of you TDS afflicted gave a crap when Bill Clinton inserted a cigar into an intern's vagina and ejaculated all over her clothes, right? That scandal? All those bald-faced lies?
You’re not helping erase the stereotype of typical Trump voters.

Also, amoral and immoral aren’t interchangeable.

Old 07-20-2021, 02:15 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,215,209 times
Quote:
So what? I said that before, during, and after the election, that there would be unprovable fraud. How in God's name could I prove it? Mail-in ballots are a joke. You think lots of seniors weren't coerced on whom to vote for by their kids/etc? That curtain is there in the voting booths for a reason. Every time I've voted it has been a pleasant and private experience.

Meanie pants was such a crappy person, I know... Such a bad person that the fake news can't let go of him. I don't care if he's an A-hole about it, he cared about this country and Americans. He did more for African Americans that Biden could ever do. But, the news among other entities won't report that...instead it's all about biden giving "passionate" or "powerful" speeches. Yet I remember NBC news' top story one night a few years back that they found 2 illegals that worked at a Trump property. Top story, and it was like 7 minutes of coverage. Like DJT hired these people himself? Seriously?

We all have to fight against all this CRAP going on. DJT won't ever stop. Trump/Desantis '24.

P.S. Thanks for calling me a "Trumpet" and saying I'm having a temper tantrum. None of that is true. Typical unhinged liberal response though.
If Trump REALLY did so much for African Americans, his popularity within the GOP would be in the toilet.

Stop trying to use blacks to buttress your pro Trump argument. We aren’t your damn mascots.

Old 07-20-2021, 02:16 PM

11,988 posts, read 5,297,448 times
Quote:
Uh, neither was I. Did I say conspiracy? I said fraud.
Which is a conspiratorial lie that makes Pubs feel better. It’s easier than admitting they are a minority and likely to remain one.

Old 07-20-2021, 02:23 PM

5,818 posts, read 2,672,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
You’re not helping erase the stereotype of typical Trump voters.
I don't care.

Quote:
Also, amoral and immoral aren’t interchangeable.
Huh? Ohhhhh.... CD forum dictionary police! I didn't even notice that poster and I used different words. Please forgive me for reading over something too fast or not paying enough attention.

Can you please tell me what Biden has done for the country other than kiss ass to people we should be telling to FO? Other than "He's not Trump!"

Old 07-20-2021, 02:25 PM
exm

3,723 posts, read 1,782,526 times
Even if the polls are accurate, are you surprised with the onslaught of negativity of printed, online and social media against Trump? All the fake scandals? I mean, come 'on man!

Old 07-20-2021, 02:25 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,215,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetgraphics View Post
You can TRUST POLLS.
They are all "scientific" and impartial.
And all those SRO rallies for the Donald are just a figment of the imagination, while empty halls for Bidet and Camel were just because Democrats embraced social distancing during COVID-19.
There was no theft of the election, nor other irregularities.
[sarcasm font off]
LMAO @ “SRO Rallies!”

When Trumpsters were doing all those dumb boat rallies, I told you guys right here on CD that you shouldn't read anything from it. Boats don’t vote. Democrats were at home plotting to get the Trump Administration OUTTA HERE while Republicans were running around at stupid ass rallies looking goofy and starry eyed over their doomed leader. Republicans weren’t paying attention to what was really going on. Too busy gladhanding at these cartoonish rallies looking like cult members.

The rest of the country just quietly laughed at Trump supporters…then did their duty in November by sending him home.

Old 07-20-2021, 02:26 PM

5,818 posts, read 2,672,260 times
Quote:
Which is a conspiratorial lie that makes Pubs feel better. It’s easier than admitting they are a minority and likely to remain one.

You're wrong, again. I never said conspiracy. I accepted his loss the next day.

Minority? I'm taking bets for next November. If Biden actually does anything other than walk out with a freshly squirted Adderall up his arm with his cheat sheets, maybe it won't be such a bad slaughter.

Old 07-20-2021, 02:26 PM

18,976 posts, read 7,024,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
Joe Biden has hit several highs over 50% kind of shows how unpopular Trump really was. His claims of rigged election only pushes more voters over to the Democrat side.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...g/?cid=rrpromo
The media is a powerful tool.

Old 07-20-2021, 02:34 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,534,999 times
Quote:
Me personally? I don't think he's perfect, he has flaws. Why do you dems think that average Trump voters think of him as some God??? I like the spitfire type, and a President with a backbone.
It doesn't take being a Democrat to see that it might take a flavor of messianic fervor to so suspend what is in front of you and not just support with your vote but to be so sensitive and defensive re criticism of Trump

Quote:
This is barely worth responding to. Trump did more for blacks than Biden ever will. Trump also didn't say he didn't want his kids "in a racial jungle". He also "gave" his daughter to a Jewish man to marry and she converted. What a disgusting bigot. His kids sure are too!! Converting to Judaism for a spouse is sort of a big thing. Ivanka must also be racist.

Where are you getting your information from? Without Trump we would still be waiting on the vaccine. Biden can try and take credit all he wants, but we all know the truth.

You don't realize the whole Russian Collusion thing was 1000000% bull****. Even the MSN had to admit it.
Trump is a birther.

No one should have voted for Biden either.

Quote:
Based on what, your opinion? How many skylines has Trump altered around the world with his buildings? Are you worth billions of dollars? Are you a business person? You don't attain all that by lacking intelligence, or qualifications, or whatever you want to call it.
^^^^^

1. More evidence of why some feel Trump has a messianic influence over his followers.

2. It's also irrelevant what life parallels that poster has or doesn't have with Trump. That poster didn't ask voters to elect him the President of the country....Trump did. The President works for us. That poster has every right to question Trump, no matter the poster's station in life.

3. That poster (Mark) likely didn't get over $400 million from his dad over the course of his life. Trump did.

Quote:
This is the worst part of your post. The media are liars. MSM hates the United States. They never even began to try to give DJT a chance. 19 minutes in and already talking impeachment?
Many felt that Trump was violating the Emoluments Clause of the Constitution from the second he took the oath of office.

Quote:
Do you see us Republicans harping on how we're gonna impeach Biden? No.
Perhaps not you, but others on CD have expressed that desire.

Quote:
You'll get your wish. He will be back. And he will win again and liberals will self destruct, can't wait. They will melt like the Wicked Witch in Wizard of Oz.
Sad that what you express caring about is "owning the libs".

Old 07-20-2021, 02:40 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,534,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
What Americans? I was never asked this poll, so if I never am asked in a poll, then it doesn't count and is irrelevant. As far as I can tell, these polls are all made up and BS from the get go!

1. Take a few classes that cover statistics.

2. Study.

3. Get good grades in those classes.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies