Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2021, 07:37 AM

7,685 posts, read 13,146,064 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandsthetime View Post
Again, why didn't Trump's brilliant lawyers use any of this alleged evidence in a court of law?
Obviously you've never dealt with the laws and courts. It doesn't happen override, it could take years. Except when the left pays off big text to cover up the truth and silence the masses that aren't following their Communist China agenda.

Old 07-17-2021, 07:47 AM

9,324 posts, read 16,669,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
Joe Biden has hit several highs over 50% kind of shows how unpopular Trump really was. His claims of rigged election only pushes more voters over to the Democrat side.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...g/?cid=rrpromo
No value to any polls or ratings. Hillary was deemed Madam President the night before and when I woke up Trump was President. Polls and ratings are only as reliable and honest as the people conducting them.

Old 07-17-2021, 12:22 PM

13,281 posts, read 7,321,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellwood View Post
No value to any polls or ratings. Hillary was deemed Madam President the night before and when I woke up Trump was President. Polls and ratings are only as reliable and honest as the people conducting them.

Maga thinking

4 years of Polling results Trump unpopular = Poll was unreliable

Trump's 10 closed advisors convicted of felonies = Randomly picked jury's are anti Trump

2020 election Trump lost = Massive Rigged election involving a voting machine company with ties to Hugo Chávez, and 100's of county officials from both political parties working together to get Biden into office.

Old 07-17-2021, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Maga thinking

4 years of Polling results Trump unpopular = Poll was unreliable

Trump's 10 closed advisors convicted of felonies = Randomly picked jury's are anti Trump

2020 election Trump lost = Massive Rigged election involving a voting machine company with ties to Hugo Chávez, and 100's of county officials from both political parties working together to get Biden into office.
I wonder if they're starti,g to get buyers remorse yet. Seeing how pedophile sippy cup bunker joe is showing his true colors.

Old 07-17-2021, 03:22 PM

852 posts, read 3,815,369 times
Republicans lost the popular vote for president in six of the previous seven elections before 2020. How is it not possible that that trend would continue with a Republican candidate who 1) lost the 2016 popular vote by almost 3 million and 2) turned off just enough suburban women that the old-fashioned Democrat was an OK alternative in places like greater Phoenix/Atlanta/Philadelphia/Detroit?

Old 07-17-2021, 03:26 PM

5,818 posts, read 2,672,260 times
Polls??? Lmao.

Middle class' taxes went down and income went up. Stronger borders than ever. I could go on.

If you truly, truly believe that half this country approves of Joe Biden's job performance I have a bridge to sell you.

Old 07-17-2021, 03:49 PM

11,161 posts, read 7,967,013 times
Quote:
Unemployment rate is 5.9% it's not because people are on unemployment it's because employees are going to work for the employer who offers the highest pay, and work 100% remote. Employers who want to pay less are the ones who can't find anyone. Why work for less if you can get more from someone else?

I pay 2.89 a gallon not really that high of a cost when you compare to prices before the pandemic.
Like the government….. why work when you can live off the taxpayers and have it sanctioned by the government. More like why work if the government will pay you more for not working?

Old 07-17-2021, 05:54 PM

29,219 posts, read 22,376,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Biden approval rating already exceeded Trump's 4 years in office

So has inflation...
...and everything else.

I don't know of Trump will be the low all future Presidents will be compared with, but he is a relic now of a time that was recent but blown away by Covid. We'll never go back to 2018 or 2019 again.

Living through 2020 changed every survivor's life.

Old 07-17-2021, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister 7 View Post
Polls??? Lmao.

Middle class' taxes went down and income went up. Stronger borders than ever. I could go on.

If you truly, truly believe that half this country approves of Joe Biden's job performance I have a bridge to sell you.
Don't forget all the presidential orders he was signing to kill everything in its path, 52 in just the first couple of weeks. Many of the killed well over 25 thousands jobs and that's not including the support jobs. Started with the Pennsylvania pipeline. Now we're back on the foreign oil teat instead of living on domestic oil.
He's turning his back on Isreal, God's CHILDREN. The book of Revelation is starting to fall into place, that's for sure.
Now sippy cup bunker joe wants to send out HIS SS (Serum Squads) door to door to try and push the Experimental Gene Therapy INNOCULATION for the Wuhan FLU. Sorry but they have not right to my personal medical info, (HIPAA LAW) covers that. You're not my doctor and probably not even a medical expert of any kind. Start off my property, or the COPS will be called and you'll be arrested for trespassing.

Old 07-17-2021, 07:15 PM

13,281 posts, read 7,321,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthBound? View Post
Don't forget all the presidential orders he was signing to kill everything in its path, 52 in just the first couple of weeks. Many of the killed well over 25 thousands jobs and that's not including the support jobs. Started with the Pennsylvania pipeline. Now we're back on the foreign oil teat instead of living on domestic oil.
He's turning his back on Isreal, God's CHILDREN. The book of Revelation is starting to fall into place, that's for sure.
Now sippy cup bunker joe wants to send out HIS SS (Serum Squads) door to door to try and push the Experimental Gene Therapy INNOCULATION for the Wuhan FLU. Sorry but they have not right to my personal medical info, (HIPAA LAW) covers that. You're not my doctor and probably not even a medical expert of any kind. Start off my property, or the COPS will be called and you'll be arrested for trespassing.
Oil imports from OPEC was lowest in before Trump took office went up under Trump then dropped again in 2019 when he was leaving office. The idea that America was ever "oil independent" was more political rhetoric then reality. Most people don't even know what the EIA is they just repeat what politicians, or right wing entertainment shows tell them.

https://www.eia.gov/energyexplained/...nd-exports.php
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies